ColourPop
Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick (Saigon)

Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick (Saigon)

by ColourPop

Application Tips Step 1: Make sure your lips are bare and dry! Step 2: Apply lip pencil (sold separately) for a precise and perfected application. Step 3: Apply Ultra Matte Lip with the applicator or your favorite lip brush. **For smoothest finish...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick (Saigon)!
mirna M.
Phoenix, AZ
Loving this especially how it looks on my lips got a lot of compliments its a steal especially for tge pruce
Aly M.
Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick (Saigon) uploaded by Aly M.
My love for ColourPop runs deep. Like any red lip devotee, I have about 15 different shades, all special in their own way. This is definitely in my top 3. 💄 It’s true red with warm tones and a true matte finish. The stay power is pretty strong and it’s very comfortable. Make sure you exfoliate and hydrate your lips before application! Unfortunately I believe they discontinued this color, but they have others sort of similar.
Kaylene C.
Palm bay, FL
Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick (Saigon) uploaded by Kaylene C.
Colourpop has some really nice colors when it comes to their Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks but they’re just way too drying. An hour in and my lips will already begin cracking. By the time it’s the end of the day half of it already came off. Beautiful color but it feels terrible on the lips.
Charlene L.
Gurabo, PR
Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick (Saigon) uploaded by Charlene L.
Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick (Saigon) uploaded by Charlene L.
I love the pigmentation, but it is way to dry. I does great coverage and it last a minute i guess beacuse if you eat or drink i will become chalki. I guess they can improve this lipstick with something more glassy on top. I dont have much lip and i did my trick and i look like if i have huge lips😆 love colourpop.
Perla M.
Wooo este color rojo intenso vibrante es mi favorito y el unico que he probado de color pop 🤭😛, me encanta el color la textura, lo unico malo es que se traspasa y puede manchar con unos besos intensos, pero no importa porque su color me vuelve loca.
Jennifer B.
Moulton, Suffolk
Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick (Saigon) uploaded by Jennifer B.
Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick (Saigon) uploaded by Jennifer B.
Great matte and the staying power was impressive to me. Had to wear with a mask, though, and unfortunately it did bleed a bit as you can see in the photo. I’m still on the search for a lippie that will stay no matter the conditions

Looking for your answer?