Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick (Kapow) uploaded by Greih W.Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick (Kapow) uploaded by Greih W.

BY COLOURPOP

Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick (Kapow)

The thin, lightweight formula smoothly glides on the lips leaving super intense pigment with a bold, ultra-matte look.; It is very long-wearing and 100% kiss-proof AKA no transferring!

Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
I really really love colourpop’s ultra matte lip. The pigment is so rich and it provides a truly matte finish that stays in throughout the day. The color “KAPOW” is I grayish purple that dries as a definite equal mix between the two. Some even say it has undertones if a brown or nude. It is a powerful color, so I usually like to pair it with simpler looks. As with any high pigment rich color, after eating and drinking, check in the mirror. Usually a touch up isn’t needed, but every once in a while you may need to.
Carla C.
Royse City, TX
Fall colors!!!! Beautiful formula, beautiful matte lipsticks! Absolutely love how it feels, how it applies and can honestly wear it all day without retouching. Packaging is very cute and it is super affordable!
Vanessa Z.
irving
I love these you just have to put a little bit of lip balm before you wear them. I would say they are typical packaging. Really easy to apply and use. They do meet my expectations because they are so cheap !
Molly J.
All of these colors were absolutely beautiful and I liked the formula well enough. It didn’t stay on as long as I would have liked
Elizabeth B.
350 schultz heights middlesboro ky
This is one of my all time fall winter shades. It’s my go to. I love the color iand I only have to apply once it stays all day. If you haven’t tried this brand you should definitely add it to your list !
Amber 🌼.
North America
All of their lipsticks are amazing. They're cheap and all the mattes are completely transfer proof. Can't beat them.
Sabrina E.
Birmingham
One of my alltime faves!!  I have SEVERAL different colors in this formula.  Have been using for about two or three years now.  The color lasts and it really doesn't make my lips feel too dry.  And the price--oh my!!  You can afford to have one in every color!!!