Sarah C.
Springfield, OR

I have a ton of the matte products and hate to out gloss on but my lips get so dry. I moisture underneath but they still tend to get dried out. What do you do to keep them plump all day and not dried out?

Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Denver, CO
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I put moisturizer on my lips in the morning while I'm putting the rest of my makeup on, The I wipe it off...I haven't had goodluck with Colourpop lately but this works for me with other matte lipsticks.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
1 year, 7 months ago
I know I'm late, but I heard the ultra satin liquid lipsticks are way better formula. Still dries down pretty matte, but way more moisture. I'm going to try them for my birthday.
Esse produto e bom ?
Esse profuto e bom ?
Yousra T.
Yousra T.
1 year, 11 months ago
Me Too I have really dry lips and I tested this lipstick so I recommend you to use eos or a babylips underneath
CHULA VISTA, CA
1 year, 11 months ago
I recommend hydrating your lips every night before going to sleep, you wake up with super soft lips. And don't forget to exfoliate :)
CHULA VISTA, CA
Heather C.
Heather C.
Alexander, NC
1 year, 12 months ago
I personally use EOS underneath and it helps out!
Tahere M.
Tahere M.
Pasco, WA
1 year, 12 months ago
Try argon oil from physicians formula to keep them moist.
Bri P.
Bri P.
Odenton, MD
2 years ago
Uncertain if anyone has stated this already, but along with what everyone else is saying, I usually use an oil or shea butter on my lip. With the shea butter, i let it sit on my lip as I apply my makeup, or brief enough for it to warm up from the heat of my lips. I apply the ultra matte lipstick to my bottom lip and while it's still a little sticky, add a thin layer of shea butter or oil. And I repeat with the top lip. I do it one at a time because it dries fairly quickly.. But you literally go from MATTE to DEWY. :)