Paige A.
Atlanta
Review for: Beeper (greige rose), Other more...
I am a sucker for colourpop. I mean come on, with quality products at a decent price and all of the constant new releases.....who can resist!? I think colourpop’s lip products are the place to begin if you are slightly overwhelmed by the vast product options. You really can’t go wrong with any of their formulas. Their matte liquid lips are no exception. You will be hard pressed to find another brand with the same selection of colors and intense pigmentation at this price level. While I definitely prefer certain colors on my skin tone, I have honestly never tried a liquid lip that I didn’t like. They have INCREDIBLE staying power. I ate a hamburger at dinner one night and my lipstick did not budge. Extremely impressive....yet slightly scary at the same time. The more intense colors do leave a stain on your lips but that is to be expected with almost all dark liquid lips. The only slight complaint I have is that a few colors on a tad on the drying side but nothing like Kylie lip kit kind of drying. Just make sure to put a light balm on a few minutes before applying and problem solved!