Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
Well let me start by saying I love this brand!! Super affordable with amazing products. I love how they stay up to date with all the trends and keep up with new products in there line. My all time favorite from colourpop are the matte liquid lipsticks. Yes, they can be drying on the lips at times but if you moisturize your lips before applying then you'll be okay.I love the variety you can choose from a nude lip to bright orange, pink you name it. The formula is amazing and stays on all day. And I love how affordable they are because i dont have much to spend.Colourpop and the awesome prices allows me to enjoy a little shopping spree so i can get more than 3 and not feel guilty. Other products that i like are also the liners they are very pigmented which i love and also stays put and i love that because when i apply on my waterline the color actually stays put not like others since my eyes water a lot and many time with other brands just completely come off. Ive also tried the highlight,blush and lipgloss which is also another favorite. Colourpop in my opinion is a great makeup brand because its super affordable and trendy and aside from that they have great deals and what makeup lover doent love that.