BY COLOURPOP #51 in Lipstick

Ultra Matte Lip - Ultra Matte Lip, ColourPop's thin, lightweight formula smoothly glides on the lips leaving SUPER intense pigment with a bold, ultra-matte look. It is very long-wearing and 100% kiss-proof AKA no transferring!Benefits:VeganCruelty freeFind ColourPop store locations at ULTA Beauty. - Ultra Matte Lip

• Matte or Satin Lippies from Colourpop?21 Answers
  • Me encanta. Este color.uso mucha la marca y como son mate...1 Answers
  • Are these ultra matte lip colour great for almost 9 hours...7 Answers
ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
  • "This guys are my all time faves they are minor but powerful! I love colourpop liquid lipsticks they are the best and super affordable. The color payout it's amazing and super pigmented also long lasting. And did I mention $6 a piece! " in 5828 reviews
  • "This oak age of matte lipsticks are perfect five of their best sellers for such a good price ! It's is very affordable and long lasting. Supper pigmented and I love how creamy the texture is. I want to buy more colours soon. ! " in 2756 reviews
Savannah G.
Review for: Avenue (dark blood red), Limbo (deep chocolate brown), Bumble (warm rose) more...
I have several brands of lipstick that are about $20 each. I like them and wear them a lot, but I know they won't last a full day. My mouth makes a lot of saliva, I guess, and lipsticks always wear out on the corners and inside of my lips after a few hours. I am amazed that Colourpop lipsticks actually stay on me until I take them off. It even partially lasts through eating something greasy, which is pretty unheard of for me.

I can see how someone with dry lips might have trouble with lipstick, but dry lips not a concern for me so it doesn't give me issues. I think the fact that it slightly resembles paint is what makes it work for me. I've heard there is a lot of variation in the formulas and I have only tried two, so I can't attest to that much. I have Fresh Cut and More Better and they're great.

Jennifer J.
Anchorage, AK
Review for: Tulle, Viper, Trap, Bianca, Sunday, Bad Habit, Midi, Trouble Maker, Other more...
I'm loving the ColourPop Ultra Matte Liprchased from ColourPop. I have tried many different pigment stains from ColourPop and I have had pretty great success with this Brand. This is a true pigment that lasts for the entire day (depending upon the pigment and artists knowledge of before and after care for your lips when you want to wear pigments that stay on) it is so pretty and with such a quality quick drying matte finish that wasn't drying or dulling and no awful taste and no burning! Bottom line: I find that if you are interested in learning how to use a matte lipstick with lasting pigment or you understand how to use mattes it makes the value well worth the price. This also comes in many different shades. I have had several occasions to try it and it is so complimentary.
Bottom line: I like this Matte Lipstick! I have recommended this product along with others from this Brand. I can use it easily with wonderful results. #ColourPop #colourpop-ultra-matte-lip-liquid-lipstick #Influenster #contest #lipstick #lipstain #lipshine #lipgloss #lips #makup @ipsy
Vanessa F.
boston, ma
These liquid lipsticks are best in class in terms of pigmentation, longevity, and price!! They also have a large variety of shades on their websites with so many different undertones. My personal favorites (from left to right) are 1.). lil pump — the perfect mauve! It is a neutral purple that is subtle enough for any occasion. Great for those who enjoy cool undertones. Lil pump is definitely a one of a kind color that is flattering for anyone. Particularly lighter shades of olive skin. 2) Beeper- it is a deeper cherry mauve that can look more mauve on some people and more brown on others. And 3.) Aquarius 2- it is a lighter cool tone peach nude. I love to pair this with the Aquarius gloss which has more of a pink to it for day time looks.

The only con to these are that they can be drying if you don’t properly moisturize your lips so be sure to do that and exfoliate your lips for the best results! COLOURPOP Ultra Matte Lip in BEEPER Full Size 3.2g by ColourPop CosmeticsColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Shanel G.
Vermillion, SD
Review for: Love Bug, Times Square, Viper, Beeper, Beeper (greige rose), Bad Habit, Creeper (classic blue red), Mama (burnt orange) more...
Colourpop gets a 5 star rating from me for many reasons, but laid out here they are:
1. Great colors and a variety of colors
2. Easy to use website and quick delivery
3. Great quality of products
4. REASONABLE!

Every color I’ve ever purchased, I’ve loved - not only for the color but for the quality. Of course if you eat something oily or really tough, the color may fade - but overall the product has great staying power for being $6??? I also think they make everyone have fuller looking lips, and he bottles last a long time. Their website is so easy to use and they give free shipping when you spend $30 or more. $30 on their site gets you 5 lipsticks and sometimes you can’t even get 1 or 2 for that, let alone get them shipped to you for free. It’s a great lipstick, especially if you want to try out lots of colors without the price tag.
Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
Well let me start by saying I love this brand!! Super affordable with amazing products. I love how they stay up to date with all the trends and keep up with new products in there line. My all time favorite from colourpop are the matte liquid lipsticks. Yes, they can be drying on the lips at times but if you moisturize your lips before applying then you'll be okay.I love the variety you can choose from a nude lip to bright orange, pink you name it. The formula is amazing and stays on all day. And I love how affordable they are because i dont have much to spend.Colourpop and the awesome prices allows me to enjoy a little shopping spree so i can get more than 3 and not feel guilty. Other products that i like are also the liners they are very pigmented which i love and also stays put and i love that because when i apply on my waterline the color actually stays put not like others since my eyes water a lot and many time with other brands just completely come off. Ive also tried the highlight,blush and lipgloss which is also another favorite. Colourpop in my opinion is a great makeup brand because its super affordable and trendy and aside from that they have great deals and what makeup lover doent love that.
Jillian T.
Clarkston
Review for: Notion, Love Bug, Solow, Tulle (dusty burgundy), Beeper (greige rose), More Better (deep wine) more...
If I were rating this solely on the shade Tulle alone, it would get 5 stars. However, this formula is wildly inconsistent between shades, so it’s difficult to rate the product as a whole. Some shades (i.e. Solow and Beeper) feel very dry and chalky on the lips, which is uncomfortable and makes it difficult if you want to reapply, as they start the crumble and look thick on the lips. Other shades (specifically More Better) are a complete mess. This shade never dries down, is super runny so it’s harder to apply, and gets EVERYWHERE whether you’re wearing it or removing it, and it stains like crazy. However, I’ve never had an issue with the color Tulle and I’ve gone through multiple tubes of this shade. It’s the perfect everyday vampy color for fall and winter, it applies evenly and is very pigmented, doesn’t look or feel chalky, wears well and allows for easy reapplication. I wish the formula was more consistent so they could all be like Tulle, but sadly, they are not. If you are going to pick up any color, get that one.
Paige A.
Atlanta
Review for: Beeper (greige rose), Other more...
I am a sucker for colourpop. I mean come on, with quality products at a decent price and all of the constant new releases.....who can resist!? I think colourpop’s lip products are the place to begin if you are slightly overwhelmed by the vast product options. You really can’t go wrong with any of their formulas. Their matte liquid lips are no exception. You will be hard pressed to find another brand with the same selection of colors and intense pigmentation at this price level. While I definitely prefer certain colors on my skin tone, I have honestly never tried a liquid lip that I didn’t like. They have INCREDIBLE staying power. I ate a hamburger at dinner one night and my lipstick did not budge. Extremely impressive....yet slightly scary at the same time. The more intense colors do leave a stain on your lips but that is to be expected with almost all dark liquid lips. The only slight complaint I have is that a few colors on a tad on the drying side but nothing like Kylie lip kit kind of drying. Just make sure to put a light balm on a few minutes before applying and problem solved!
Elizabeth R.
Hialeah, FL

If you are like me and can't get a longwear lipstick to last all day, I highly suggest this brand.
Ashlee L.
Parkesburg
I own a lot of Colourpop Ultra Matte Lips, and I've been getting them since circa 2015. They are my favorite matte lipstick. The formula can be very drying and some of the colors leave a stain, but I don't have a problem with the dryness until around hour 7 or eight of wearing them (putting on a little Vaseline after exfoliating your lips and letting it soak in before applying the lipstick helps), and most of the stain comes out with exfoliation. I absolutely love this lipstick and wear it all the time, and the applicator certainly helps - it makes it easy to apply and as someone with pretty small lips, that's really great. Most colors are transfer-proof, although I've found that the reds do have some transfer, they don't budge. I haven't even really had to reapply most of the colors, even after eating. Overall, this is an amazing lip product and I highly recommend it.
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
Review for: Limbo (deep chocolate brown), Avenue, Friday, Tulle (dusty burgundy), Avenue (dark blood red), More Better (deep wine) more...
Tulle is one of my go to colourpop shades for the
Ultra matte line. This dusty rose makes me feel fierce. It looks good on my skin tone and that’s a plus. As for Limbo, it was my first deep chocolate brown shade and I love it so much. Friday, oh my gosh, best black lipstick ever. For a Halloween look, I added highlight to make it glittery. The formula for these ultra matter lipsticks are amazing. I can eat greasy food and they won’t budge. Love that it doesn’t get on my teeth too. However, Avenue (deep red) isn’t one of my favorite formulas because it gets crumbly and it feels so dry on the lips.
Danielle J.
Portland, OR
Are these liquid to matte lipsticks that set? That is to say, are they long-wearing?
Claudia M.
best way to apply this without making my lips super dry/see the visible lines in my lips. like is there a product that will make my lips more full and less dry???
Daniela M.
Santa Ana
I've been looking for a liquid lipstick to try out but don't know if this it? Ive seen great reviews on it but dont exactly know if this it.?
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
I have a ton of the matte products and hate to out gloss on but my lips get so dry. I moisture underneath but they still tend to get dried out. What do you do to keep them plump all day and not dried out?
Jess H.
Weymouth, MA
I have quite a few of these but am looking for some new shades! Any suggestions? And would you suggest the Matte Lip over the Satin Lip?