BY COLOURPOP

Ultra Matte Lip This thin, lightweight formula smoothly glides on the lips leaving SUPER intense pigment with a bold, ultra-matte look. It is very long-wearing and 100% kiss-proof AKA no transferring!

Step One - Start with bare, dry lips! Prime your lips with our Lippie Primer for smoother application and more comfortable wear!

Step Two - Line your lips with a our lips with a matching Lippie Pencil; this will help you achieve the perfect finished look and give the appearance of fuller lips.

Step Three - Apply your Ultra Matte Lip in a thin layer for best wear.

- Exfoliate your lips for smoothest application.
- If you'd like, you can apply your favorite Ultra Glossy Lip as a topper!

ISODODECANE, DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, NYLON-12, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, SILICA, POLYPROPYLSILSESQUIOXANE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 28 (CI 45410), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985).

ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
  • "Love this color, really does makes your lips pop! Easy to apply and long lasting. Great price and easy to find. Definitely recommend this and can’t wait to try the more colors." in 5 reviews
Savannah G.
I have several brands of lipstick that are about $20 each. I like them and wear them a lot, but I know they won't last a full day. My mouth makes a lot of saliva, I guess, and lipsticks always wear out on the corners and inside of my lips after a few hours. I am amazed that Colourpop lipsticks actually stay on me until I take them off. It even partially lasts through eating something greasy, which is pretty unheard of for me.

I can see how someone with dry lips might have trouble with lipstick, but dry lips not a concern for me so it doesn't give me issues. I think the fact that it slightly resembles paint is what makes it work for me. I've heard there is a lot of variation in the formulas and I have only tried two, so I can't attest to that much. I have Fresh Cut and More Better and they're great.

Jennifer J.
Anchorage, AK
Review for: Sunday, Trouble Maker, Other more...
I'm loving the Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip Liquid from ColourPop. I have tried many different pigment stains from ColourPop and I have had pretty great success with this Brand. This is a true pigment that lasts for the entire day (depending upon the pigment and artists knowledge of before and after care for your lips when you want to wear pigments that stay on) it is so pretty and with such a quality quick drying matte finish that wasn't drying or dulling and no awful taste and no burning! Bottom line: I find that if you are interested in learning how to use a matte lipstick with lasting pigment or you understand how to use mattes it makes the value well worth the price. This also comes in many different shades. I have had several occasions to try it and it is so complimentary.
Bottom line: I like this Ultra Matte Lipstick! I have recommended this product along with others from this Brand on several occasion. I can use it easily with wonderful results and if I can tackle this #ColourPop #colour pop-ultra-matte-lip-liquid-lipstick #Influenster #contest #lipstick #lipstain #lipshine #lipgloss #lips #makup @ipsy
Vanessa F.
boston, ma
These liquid lipsticks are best in class in terms of pigmentation, longevity, and price!! They also have a large variety of shades on their websites with so many different undertones. My personal favorites (from left to right) are 1.). lil pump — the perfect mauve! It is a neutral purple that is subtle enough for any occasion. Great for those who enjoy cool undertones. Lil pump is definitely a one of a kind color that is flattering for anyone. Particularly lighter shades of olive skin. 2) Beeper- it is a deeper cherry mauve that can look more mauve on some people and more brown on others. And 3.) Aquarius 2- it is a lighter cool tone peach nude. I love to pair this with the Aquarius gloss which has more of a pink to it for day time looks.

The only con to these are that they can be drying if you don’t properly moisturize your lips so be sure to do that and exfoliate your lips for the best results! ColourPop Ultra Matte LipColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
Well let me start by saying I love this brand!! Super affordable with amazing products. I love how they stay up to date with all the trends and keep up with new products in there line. My all time favorite from colourpop are the matte liquid lipsticks. Yes, they can be drying on the lips at times but if you moisturize your lips before applying then you'll be okay.I love the variety you can choose from a nude lip to bright orange, pink you name it. The formula is amazing and stays on all day. And I love how affordable they are because i dont have much to spend.Colourpop and the awesome prices allows me to enjoy a little shopping spree so i can get more than 3 and not feel guilty. Other products that i like are also the liners they are very pigmented which i love and also stays put and i love that because when i apply on my waterline the color actually stays put not like others since my eyes water a lot and many time with other brands just completely come off. Ive also tried the highlight,blush and lipgloss which is also another favorite. Colourpop in my opinion is a great makeup brand because its super affordable and trendy and aside from that they have great deals and what makeup lover doent love that.
KiaSangria93🍷 c.
Bronx
I absolutely ADORE colourpop lip products. I have a an amazing range of Matte liquid lips and Satin liquid lips. To be honest I haven't come across a shade in my collection that I didn't like. I have NYX lipsticks and other brand lipsticks but colourpop is GOAT. The prices for their lipsticks are cheaper than NYX and I feel like I get way more product. For me the most successful way to wear their lipsticks are to start with clean and moisturized lips. You can use a lipliner if you need one but I find these do not really require one unless the color I'm wearing is really pink/nude!. The packaging of their lipsticks feel so damn high-end its insane. They're also made in the same factory as Kylie's lip products and for me that feels like i'm getting a good deal even if the formula is slightly different. Speaking of formula's If you're just getting into their products start out with at least 1 matte and 1 satin in the same color so you can get a true feel for how the formula's differ. I really love matte lipsticks but some outfits call for a nice creamy lip!. Either way you cannot go wrong with their products
Lipstick in photo: Speed Dial (Ultra Matte)
Jillian T.
Clarkston, MI
Review for: Notion more...
If I were rating this solely on the shade Tulle alone, it would get 5 stars. However, this formula is wildly inconsistent between shades, so it’s difficult to rate the product as a whole. Some shades (i.e. Solow and Beeper) feel very dry and chalky on the lips, which is uncomfortable and makes it difficult if you want to reapply, as they start the crumble and look thick on the lips. Other shades (specifically More Better) are a complete mess. This shade never dries down, is super runny so it’s harder to apply, and gets EVERYWHERE whether you’re wearing it or removing it, and it stains like crazy. However, I’ve never had an issue with the color Tulle and I’ve gone through multiple tubes of this shade. It’s the perfect everyday vampy color for fall and winter, it applies evenly and is very pigmented, doesn’t look or feel chalky, wears well and allows for easy reapplication. I wish the formula was more consistent so they could all be like Tulle, but sadly, they are not. If you are going to pick up any color, get that one.
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
I really loved this watermelon shade called "Little Weapon" I liked that this was long lasting and didn't make my lips feel dry, but I unfortunately did not enjoy the fact this formulation caused it to leak in my brand new cosmetic bag. I find the quality of their products to be inconsistent and their customer service so poor, that because the product was past their return date policy, I was unable to get a return or exchange. As a good reputable company, you should stand by the quality of your products. There was something in the formulation that caused a reaction in the tube to leak on its own.
Ashlee L.
Parkesburg
I own a lot of Colourpop Ultra Matte Lips, and I've been getting them since circa 2015. They are my favorite matte lipstick. The formula can be very drying and some of the colors leave a stain, but I don't have a problem with the dryness until around hour 7 or eight of wearing them (putting on a little Vaseline after exfoliating your lips and letting it soak in before applying the lipstick helps), and most of the stain comes out with exfoliation. I absolutely love this lipstick and wear it all the time, and the applicator certainly helps - it makes it easy to apply and as someone with pretty small lips, that's really great. Most colors are transfer-proof, although I've found that the reds do have some transfer, they don't budge. I haven't even really had to reapply most of the colors, even after eating. Overall, this is an amazing lip product and I highly recommend it.
Sam E.
Review for: Extra Toppings, Other more...
What's not to love about $6 lipsticks? These are my go-to lipsticks for so many reasons. They last forever, literally. I have worn these for 36 straight hours of work, class, working out, etc. I have eaten burgers, pizzas, hot dogs, nachos, and so much more and never felt the need to reapply this lipstick. I get so many compliments when I wear these, everyone loves them! I wore one to work and one of my coworkers loved it so much that when I told her where I bought them she immediately went out and bought 6 shades herself! I wear them practically everywhere because there are so many amazing shades for any situation, nude shades for work, subtle pink shades for natural looks/going to class, bright shades for days off and rich dark shades for going out. I probably own 10-15 colourpop lipsticks and I love each and every one! And again, what's not to love about $6!
Kira S.
Ocean Gate, NJ
Review for: Notion more...
Let's start off with the positive: Colourpop's Ultra Matte formula has a very wide and beautiful color range, so there is definitely a shade for everyone, as well as all of the colors I've tried having great color payoff. The packaging is basic but pretty and doesn't feel cheap, although the writing on the tube will rub off relatively easy if stored in a purse, makeup bag, etc. The doe foot applicator is standard and easy to use. Unfortunately, this product's biggest downfall is its formula. Leaves my lips screaming for moisture, but doesn't last with lip balm underneath. I own four of these altogether, two older colors (Beeper, Bumble,) and two newer colors (Love Bug, Notion) and wasn't impressed with any of them. I actually found the formula to be pretty inconsistent with the two new ones I own. Love Bug was super dry, flaky and crumbly. I got about 2 hours of wear out of it before it had fallen off of my lips and onto my chin. Notion is actually my favorite, the formula is a little thinner which may bother some, as you need two coats for full color opacity, but I found that it wasn't quite as drying, didn't flake or crumble, and lasted for about 6 hours. Beeper and Bumble wore the same, lasted but too drying. Overall, while this product is inexpensive and the colors are pretty, I don't recommend this unless you don't mind a drying formula
Emma L.
London
Is this a good brand?
Danielle J.
Portland, OR
Are these liquid to matte lipsticks that set? That is to say, are they long-wearing?
Claudia M.
best way to apply this without making my lips super dry/see the visible lines in my lips. like is there a product that will make my lips more full and less dry???
Daniela M.
Santa Ana
I've been looking for a liquid lipstick to try out but don't know if this it? Ive seen great reviews on it but dont exactly know if this it.?
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
I have a ton of the matte products and hate to out gloss on but my lips get so dry. I moisture underneath but they still tend to get dried out. What do you do to keep them plump all day and not dried out?