BY COLOURPOP

Ultra Matte Lip This thin, lightweight formula smoothly glides on the lips leaving SUPER intense pigment with a bold, ultra-matte look. It is very long-wearing and 100% kiss-proof AKA no transferring!

Step One - Start with bare, dry lips! Prime your lips with our Lippie Primer for smoother application and more comfortable wear!

Step Two - Line your lips with a our lips with a matching Lippie Pencil; this will help you achieve the perfect finished look and give the appearance of fuller lips.

Step Three - Apply your Ultra Matte Lip in a thin layer for best wear.

- Exfoliate your lips for smoothest application.
- If you'd like, you can apply your favorite Ultra Glossy Lip as a topper!

ISODODECANE, DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, NYLON-12, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, SILICA, POLYPROPYLSILSESQUIOXANE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 28 (CI 45410), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985).

ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
  • "Love this color, really does makes your lips pop! Easy to apply and long lasting. Great price and easy to find. Definitely recommend this and can’t wait to try the more colors." in 5 reviews
Lizzy V.
Review for: Other more...
I had heard so many good things about this lipstick from all my friends but I was sadly disappointed from the one time I bought from them. I don’t remember what the name of the color is but it was nothing like the picture had shown. I was expecting to receive this beautiful brick red but ended up with a really dark burgundy. Even looking past the color being off the product itself was not good. The lipstick itself was really watery and dripping out when I first took out the wand. Even after giving it a good shake the formula was super runny. Once the lipstick dried down it was patchy so I applied a second layer which ended up making the entire lipstick flake off my lips! I was really disappointed from my product and wouldn’t try it out again.
Savannah G.
I have several brands of lipstick that are about $20 each. I like them and wear them a lot, but I know they won't last a full day. My mouth makes a lot of saliva, I guess, and lipsticks always wear out on the corners and inside of my lips after a few hours. I am amazed that Colourpop lipsticks actually stay on me until I take them off. It even partially lasts through eating something greasy, which is pretty unheard of for me.

I can see how someone with dry lips might have trouble with lipstick, but dry lips not a concern for me so it doesn't give me issues. I think the fact that it slightly resembles paint is what makes it work for me. I've heard there is a lot of variation in the formulas and I have only tried two, so I can't attest to that much. I have Fresh Cut and More Better and they're great.

Jennifer J.
Anchorage, AK
Review for: Sunday, Trouble Maker, Other more...
I'm loving the Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip Liquid from ColourPop. I have tried many different pigment stains from ColourPop and I have had pretty great success with this Brand. This is a true pigment that lasts for the entire day (depending upon the pigment and artists knowledge of before and after care for your lips when you want to wear pigments that stay on) it is so pretty and with such a quality quick drying matte finish that wasn't drying or dulling and no awful taste and no burning! Bottom line: I find that if you are interested in learning how to use a matte lipstick with lasting pigment or you understand how to use mattes it makes the value well worth the price. This also comes in many different shades. I have had several occasions to try it and it is so complimentary.
Bottom line: I like this Ultra Matte Lipstick! I have recommended this product along with others from this Brand on several occasion. I can use it easily with wonderful results and if I can tackle this #ColourPop #colour pop-ultra-matte-lip-liquid-lipstick #Influenster #contest #lipstick #lipstain #lipshine #lipgloss #lips #makup @ipsy
Nelly ♡.
Austin
I have about 3 to 4 lip products of this brand and I love them the only thing I do dislike Is that inbbn one color wich is the color creeper it has too much liquid like seriously it does it stained my mk pourse :( I have to have it in a zip lock bag which I HATE ! But the color is great and very matte makes my lips look great !
Latifa H.
Charlottesvle, VA
I tried this lipstick as a limited time discount offer for $6 from their website. I was looking for matte lipsticks that would not dry my lips out and would have longer wear. The quality of these lipsticks surprised me. I always use their nude colors and they always amaze me with their amazing quality and selection of colors. I am wearing one of their nude shades in this picture
Vanessa F.
boston, ma
These liquid lipsticks are best in class in terms of pigmentation, longevity, and price!! They also have a large variety of shades on their websites with so many different undertones. My personal favorites (from left to right) are 1.). lil pump — the perfect mauve! It is a neutral purple that is subtle enough for any occasion. Great for those who enjoy cool undertones. Lil pump is definitely a one of a kind color that is flattering for anyone. Particularly lighter shades of olive skin. 2) Beeper- it is a deeper cherry mauve that can look more mauve on some people and more brown on others. And 3.) Aquarius 2- it is a lighter cool tone peach nude. I love to pair this with the Aquarius gloss which has more of a pink to it for day time looks.

The only con to these are that they can be drying if you don’t properly moisturize your lips so be sure to do that and exfoliate your lips for the best results! ColourPop Ultra Matte LipColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
Well let me start by saying I love this brand!! Super affordable with amazing products. I love how they stay up to date with all the trends and keep up with new products in there line. My all time favorite from colourpop are the matte liquid lipsticks. Yes, they can be drying on the lips at times but if you moisturize your lips before applying then you'll be okay.I love the variety you can choose from a nude lip to bright orange, pink you name it. The formula is amazing and stays on all day. And I love how affordable they are because i dont have much to spend.Colourpop and the awesome prices allows me to enjoy a little shopping spree so i can get more than 3 and not feel guilty. Other products that i like are also the liners they are very pigmented which i love and also stays put and i love that because when i apply on my waterline the color actually stays put not like others since my eyes water a lot and many time with other brands just completely come off. Ive also tried the highlight,blush and lipgloss which is also another favorite. Colourpop in my opinion is a great makeup brand because its super affordable and trendy and aside from that they have great deals and what makeup lover doent love that.
Byrydyana B.
Montclair, CA
Review for: Other more...
The color I bought was “tulle” and omg it was not long lasting at all. After not even an hour of wear it literally gave me the look of “butthole lips”. At first I assumed it was because my lips needed to be more moisturized but no, after a while it just did that. I had to use a hack with it to just put some on a palette and mix it with a chapstick so it wouldn’t do that. Of course it got rid of the “matte” look though but I wanted the color and finessed it.
shannon B.
Toronto , ON
Review for: Trouble Maker, Aquarius 2, Other more...
I love colour pops liquid matte lipsticks. I feel like these are very full overage and you only need to dip the applicator in the product once. I sometimes think there’s still too much product on the applicator though. This formula tends to dry my lips out like.. ALOT. So whenever I use this I bring makeup wipes so I can remove and moisturize my lips so I can reapply the lipstick. For the price though, you can not go wrong buying this.
Rhonda M.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Extra Toppings more...
I got this because I received a coupon for $5 Off $15. I went to the Colourpop site to get my favorite obsession which is the Colourpop collaboration with KathleenLights lip gloss. It was sold out. I had to pick other products so I picked this because I was intrigued by their claims. “This thin and lightweight formula glides onto the lips smoothly and leaves SUPER intense pigment-rich colour with a bold, ultra matte look.
Its very long wearing and completely kiss proof!” I did find that it was most of these things and I did love it but I didn’t find it non transferable. It came off onto my coffee mug. Since David Beckham wasn’t around I couldn’t do the kiss proof test. Perhaps my lips were not exfoliated enough or I didn’t apply exactly as I needed too to get max results. All in all I liked it. It’s not as good as the lipgloss I personally don’t think but it’s still really good.
Emma L.
London
Is this a good brand?
Danielle J.
Portland, OR
Are these liquid to matte lipsticks that set? That is to say, are they long-wearing?
Claudia M.
best way to apply this without making my lips super dry/see the visible lines in my lips. like is there a product that will make my lips more full and less dry???
Daniela M.
Santa Ana
I've been looking for a liquid lipstick to try out but don't know if this it? Ive seen great reviews on it but dont exactly know if this it.?
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
I have a ton of the matte products and hate to out gloss on but my lips get so dry. I moisture underneath but they still tend to get dried out. What do you do to keep them plump all day and not dried out?