ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip

by ColourPop

Ultra Matte Lip This thin, lightweight formula smoothly glides on the lips leaving SUPER intense pigment with a bold, ultra-matte look. It is very long-wearing and 100% kiss-proof AKA no transferring!

Step One - Start with bare, dry lips! Prime your lips with our Lippie Primer for smoother application and more comfortable wear!

Step Two - Line your lips with a our lips with a matching Lippie Pencil; this will help you achieve the perfect finished look and give the appearance of fuller lips.

Step Three - Apply your Ultra Matte Lip in a thin layer for best wear.

- Exfoliate your lips for smoothest application.
- If you'd like, you can apply your favorite Ultra Glossy Lip as a topper!

ISODODECANE, DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, NYLON-12, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, SILICA, POLYPROPYLSILSESQUIOXANE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 28 (CI 45410), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985).

What is this lip product like? Does it stay on the lips?
Does this Color pop Ultra Matte lip gloss work
How good is this lipstick?? Influenster Beauty Box The Influenster App . . #influenster #voxbox #makeup
Start your review of ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip!
Product Highlights
Love this color, really does makes your lips pop! Easy to apply and long lasting. Great price and easy to find. Definitely recommend this and can’t wait to try the more colors.in reviews
Diamond R.
Rochester, NY
ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip uploaded by Diamond R.
ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip uploaded by Diamond R.
Super cute matte lippie! Color stays on and has a nice smooth finish doesn’t crack like most matte ..it’s truly a fave of mine and I have it in like 14 different colors 😍
Diana  R.
ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip uploaded by Diana  R.
Review for: Speed Dial
These are long wearing liquid matte lipsticks. I think they’re good, but it’s a little on the drying side and they unfortunately stain the lips when you remove it. Pretty colors, full coverage, not blotchy, goes on smoothly, dries completely, and no transfer.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,344 reviews
Review for: Wild Nothing
There are LOTS of shades in the Colourpop ultra matte lip line. Not all shades perform equally well, but overall...it’s a very good line of matte lip products. Long wearing, pigmented, starts off glossy and dries down matte. Minimal transfer, lasted roughly 8 hours on me, faded evenly. These are very lightly drying, not bad at all compared to high end brands. I did not use this on top of other lip products. No taste or scent. Time square is a medium-dark, rosy beige with warmer undertones and matte finish. Silhouette is a bright, medium red with cool, blue undertones and a matte finish.
Kaneisha  W.
Garner, NC
ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip uploaded by Kaneisha  W.
Purchased at: Colourpop
Love the matte collection. It can transfer but I really like the matte lippies, affordable, and I do recommend.
Xiomara  V.
Syracuse, NY
ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip uploaded by Xiomara  V.
ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip uploaded by Xiomara  V.
Purchased at: ULTA
The color I'm wearing in this picture is Creeper. This was included on the Romance Moi 12 Piece Ultra Matte Lip Vault. I have to say that my thoughts on this liquid lipsticks have changed. I used to own a fair amount of them years back when they were starting the company and comparing them then to now, it feels as if this formula has been reformulated and improved. It is still a drying formula but in my recent experience this ones feel more powdery once they dry, more comfortable and I haven't experienced any separation of color on my lips or bottle "old ones used to create a light colored crusty ring in my inner lips". This are super matte and I have experienced just a bit of tranfer only with the darker colors. But overall for the price they are very good quality. With Creeper the dry down is exactly the same as it looks in the bottle but I've noticed that with lighter colors they do oxidized "so be aware that some colors might turned out different on your lips then what they look like in the bottle". For my like they still very drying so I like to use some chapstick under it. Because matte liquid lipstick can be very drying they can also accentuate any imperfections on your lips so here is an advice. Tip...with this formula in specific it is very important that your lips are well exfoliated and moisturized "to keep a smooth canvas for your lipstick". Once you exfoliate you need to moisturize your lips as well "could use chapstick or a moisturizing lip gloss" and let it seat on your lips for a while until is time to put on your lipstick, when you put your liquid lipstick on gently pad your lips with your finger to spread the lipstick while removing the excess of product at the same time. Smooth looking lips won't happen overnight so if you know you will be wearing a liquid lipstick sometime soon you may want to start this process few days before.
Mary D.
Oceanside, CA
ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip uploaded by Mary D.
Review for: Wild Nothing
I love this matte colourpop lipstick, super pigmented, long lasting, beautiful shades, matte finish. Overall I love it. Definently will buy more, very easy to apply and cute packages. Love it.
Lauren H.
ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip uploaded by Lauren H.
ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip uploaded by Lauren H.
One of my favorite liquid lipsticks . They dry down so well and they don’t dry out your lips . The colors are vivid and trust me it lasts hours ! ❤️❤️
Brooke L.
ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip uploaded by Brooke L.
Purchased at: Colourpop
Review for: Arriba!
Yalllllll, Colourpop really gives it to me ! The way my red lips popped severely I had to give it 4 stars. I don’t care for how dry it can get if you don’t shake it up well after letting it seat other than that it’s be a 5 ! LOVE LOVE LOVE 💕
Dana E.
Biloxi, MS
ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip uploaded by Dana E.
I love all Colourpop items! They are super affordable and quality is better than most high end brands!
Elena M.
Underwood, IA
ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip uploaded by Elena M.
Review for: Fresh Cut
This is one of my favorite liquid lipsticks ever, it’s the first brand I ever tried when I started using makeup and since then I’ve kept using it. It stays on for a long even when eating, which is definitely nice and the applicator makes it nice and easy to use. I always go to Colourpop first when I’m looking for another color in a liquid lipstick.

1,606 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Keila C.
Calhoun, GA
il y a 2 mois
Marina G. il y a 2 mois
I love color pop matter lipsticks! They last super long and worth the price 😌