ColourPop Ultra Glossy Lips

by ColourPop

#13 in Lip Gloss

Are these really pigmented and are they an all day wear? ?
Does this feel sticky on the lips? IColourPop Ultra Satin Lip Liquid Lipstick?
Is it long wear?
Start your review of ColourPop Ultra Glossy Lips!
Product Highlights
I LOVE colorpop makeup! It is really well made and it is absolutely gorgeous. These colors are soooooooooooo nice and glossy. They are perfect in every way! :)in reviews
Long lasting and very pigmented would purchase again! And the price is awesome! I ordered 4 in reviews
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,385 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Honey B
This is Colourpop ultra glossy lips and it retails for $6.00. There are tons of colors to choose from. I have found the quality to be consistent with different colors. The pigmentation depends on the shade, from a sheer tint to medium pigment. This is a very shiny gloss. Smooth, feels like a creamy gel. Sheer coverage in terms of color, but very shiny and sparkles. Lasted about 3 hours and was lightly moisturizing.
Heather R.
Newport, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
I know this isn’t the right product but it won’t let me pick tbis palette but it’s amazing pigmented and blends amazingly & I highly recommend this palette ❤️
Hannah S.
Kershaw, SC
ColourPop Ultra Glossy Lips uploaded by Hannah S.
I am currently almost out of this product (as you can see from the picture) and I cannot wait to purchase another! This gloss gives such an amazing shine to my lips and it is more pigmented than other glosses, so I don’t even need to wear lipstick underneath it sometimes! They have so many colors to choose form but my favorite is ‘Pretty In’ (baby pink)!
Anuna N.
Los Angeles, CA
ColourPop Ultra Glossy Lips uploaded by Anuna N.
I love this product. It’s one of the most hydrating gloss formulas I have tried and I’ve tried a lot of glosses. The wear of the gloss is beautiful especially for the price and they come in a lot of colors.
Trenasia B.
Nanticoke, PA
ColourPop Ultra Glossy Lips uploaded by Trenasia B.
I got this gloss from Colourpop online in the shade “Secret Weapon” and I loooove it! It’s thick but not super sticky. It lasts super long and the shine is so flawless. It was also very affordable. Highly recommended
Amber S.
ColourPop Ultra Glossy Lips uploaded by Amber S.
Review for: Fluff
I got this product in the clear version, it makes your lips look glossy and very shiny! The smell is amazing ! All though, it is more a stickier and thicker consistency, but that’s the only negative. I would still recommend this lip gloss , one of my faves!
Jadezl B.
Union city, CA
ColourPop Ultra Glossy Lips uploaded by Jadezl B.
Yall...my fave glosses ever omg. I have a bunch of them, but my faves are Imaginarium (saturated red gloss), Champagne Mami (pink with glitter) and Phew! (clear with gold glitter). I'm wearing Imaginarium on my lips in the picture on top of a lightly blotted red lipstick. It doesn't feel sticky to me and it smells like candy! Imaginarium makes me look like I've been sucking on a lollipop for hours lol. Colourpop has a really extensive color range for the lip glosses and I think they're only $6??? It's good quality and very affordable :-)
Ruth M.
ColourPop Ultra Glossy Lips uploaded by Ruth M.
One of my favorite lip gloss formulas. Super glossy and works great on its own or on top of a lip. Longwearing without being super sticky.
Donna R.
Mercersburg, PA
ColourPop Ultra Glossy Lips uploaded by Donna R.
Review for: Wolfie
This product gave my lips a delicate pink tint that was very natural looking. Gorgeous tube and packaging- very elegant, which I’d expect from this brand. My lips felt smooth and soft for hours after application. i would recommend it to others as a splurge worthy lip gloss.
Rehina V.
Review for: My Jam, Saddle Up, Tight Fit
I absolutely love Colourpop's lip glosses! I even think it's the best option for this price. It's not sticky, feels very very comfortable on your lips. Retains shine for a long time, quite persistent and has good moisturizing properties. I'm gonna buy more and more of these ones. My mom loves them! ColourPop Ultra Glossy Lips *this page hasn't this shade, so I randomly selected some colours

186 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kat K.
San Antonio, TX
il y a 6 mois
Jolie D. il y a 4 mois
Not sticky at all. If you purchase from Ulta and your not happy with it, you can return with receipt
Yanice C.
San Antonio, TX
il y a 10 mois
Jolie D. il y a 8 mois
I like the regular gloss. Never saw the roller gloss, I don’t think I would like that either