ColourPop Ultra Glossy Lips

by ColourPop

#16 in Lip Gloss

Does it tint your lips?
Is this a sticky gloss and does it give you “butthole lips” after a few hours of wear?
How long does it last?
Start your review of ColourPop Ultra Glossy Lips!
Product Highlights
“I LOVE colorpop makeup! It is really well made and it is absolutely gorgeous. These colors are soooooooooooo nice and glossy. They are perfect in every way! :)” in reviews
“Long lasting and very pigmented would purchase again! And the price is awesome! I ordered 4 ” in reviews
Denver
I loveee colourpop and their products and amazing quality of all their products in general, and these lippie glosses are no exception in my opinion! Some of them actually have pretty nice pigmentation (depending obvi on your shades and particular preferences when it comes to finishes and whatnot), and they are surprisingly pretty creamy, although some (if not most, tbh) are on the somewhat-stickier or goopier, thicker side, so if you are looking for a thin and subtle or even subdued gloss, this is probably not for you; but I will also say, at least from my personal experiences so far (and I have quite a few, probably 8-12 or so) I would say these also have a pretty decent wear time for being glosses... the deeper colored ones I have are pretty rich and surprisingly opaque, and which they leave a nice hint or kiss of color on my lips even as they fade... I love these, especially for the price and the amount you get as well as the color range and longevity of this product! Colourpop FTW forever!! :)
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have three of these glosses! They’re really pretty and a good price, just a bit sticky and thick. Like i definitely know when I’m wearing a ColourPop gloss. I also hate the wand how it’s not a doe foot applicator, but a brush. It just feels kinda weird applying with the brush. I don’t like how ColourPop brags about being the fast fashion of the makeup world, which is a problem seeing as the world is dying and they’re launching gobs of new product every week. If they could adjust the formula a bit especially with the glosses and focus on producing solid products without being so insanely wasteful I’d feel more comfortable throwing my money at them.
Review for: Sookie, Fudg'd
Very glossy and shiny finish that I definitely want in a lip gloss. Fudg’d and Sookie are my favorite shades from Colourpop’s glosses. The brown, semi sheer, glitterless shade of Fudg’d is so rare and difficult to find that I bought several when the shade went on sale, just to make sure I didn’t run out for a long time. The only problem with their glosses is that, which I’m sure many note, they aren’t very long lasting and can rub off pretty easily which means I definitely need to carry it around to reapply. Long wear glosses are hard to formulate so I get it but it does keep me saying everything about them is perfect.
Gardena, CA
Review for: A Boo
Everyone raves about these glosses and I've purchased three due to the cute colors. These are just okay. After an hour or so, the shine wears off and that disgusting white line forms at the inner corners. It's just spit mixing with the gloss, but there are lip glosses that don't do that for a similar price point. I would pass on these and check out Nyx butter gloss. They have a better price point, last longer, and don't wear off as easy as these. The applicator for the Nyx ones also are standard and not as thin as the ColourPop ones. Cute colors, wouldn't count on these for more than one picture.
Brooklyn, NY
ColourPop Ultra Glossy Lips uploaded by Stephanie A.
I’m more of a lipstick girl but I love this lip gloss from color pop. I started to use recently, my lips feel smooth and soft! I love that it doesn’t leave a stick feeling on my lips. After eating my lips were still glossy! ColourPop Ultra Glossy Lips
Hermitage
ColourPop Ultra Glossy Lips uploaded by becky A.
Review for: Fairy Floss
How gorgeous is this color? And we need to take a moment and talk about customer service. I placed an order over a week ago, and just walked in the door to some beautiful pallets I can't wait to try out. Tucked in the box was this sweet little card with a stunning ultra glossy lip in the shade Scorcher. I love this product, and ColourPop as a brand entirely! They're customer service truly goes above and beyond!I highly recommend them, of you love makeup, color, and affordable products ColourPop Ultra Glossy Lips ColourPop
Port St Lucie, FL
Incredible payoff, pigmented or sheer depending on which color, incredibly comfortable, and not sticky whatsoever. The ones with gold flecks or multi-colored glitter particles are so stunning and you can't feel them whatsoever. They look so pretty when your lips catch the light, and people have complimented me on it. Even if you choose a shade with no shimmer whatsoever, it still makes your lips look so plump and juicy. These glosses are so worth it and to top it all off, they're affordable. Not to mention some like 'Blowzy' for example smell incredible.
Concord, CA
I have had many colourpop lip glosses. My first one was a Hello Kitty one that  smelled like gasoline and was absolutely horrible, and I had not purchased for a long while. I received the Villains glosses, however, and they smell better, feel moisturizing, and have a good color. You can feel some of the sparkles, depending on which you use, but they feel and smell better. However, the brushes have issues where the bristles will stick out. Otherwise, I would highly recommend these products, as they are great quality for the price.
Oakland, CA
These products are delightful.  Like all glosses, they are not long lasting, but I find the formula is not nearly as sticky as some, and the color pay-off is significant for a gloss formula.  I deducted one star because - for some shades - the applicator is a small little stiff brush that makes application incredibly difficult.  Other shades come with a doe-foot, which is great.  I'm not sure why some have the brush applicator, and you can't tell when you buy online.  So a small inconvenience to be aware of.
Arlington, VA
1,032 reviews
ColourPop Ultra Glossy Lips uploaded by Rhonda J.
This is for Colourpop new release called, "Me V the world". It is a limited edition color. It cost $6.00 and was quite a nice gloss.

This shade is a rich, medium-dark brown with strong, warm orange-red undertones and a cream finish that was quite shiny. The texture was smooth, spreadable, and non-sticky with a thicker feel.  It does not feel heavy on my lips. The pigmentation is quite good, a little more than medium coverage.

It stayed on nicely for four hours if I didn't eat or drink.  It felt hydrating while worn.

175 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...