BY COLOURPOP #7 in Lip Gloss

• I have never used Colorpop before but heard SO much about it! 👀✨💕...3 Answers
  • Been wanting to try this brand but haven't gotten around to it. I...2 Answers
Ashlee Z.
Ventura, CA
Review for: Fairy Floss more...
ColourPop Ultra Glossy Lips are an absolutely wonderful formula... I am a HUGE fan of gloss, I apply it every day on top of of lipliner and lipstick because I love the look and because I need to feel that there is moisture on my lips! This formula is everything a gloss should be...high shine, long wearing, with a comfortable,, cushiony feel. It is neither too tacky or too slippery and has a nice, light vanilla scent that is not overpowering. This hydrating gloss comes in an array of beautiful shades! I would have given it 5 stars but the only issue I have is with the applicator. It is a doe foot applicator, which I normally love, but I personally like a heavier application of gloss and this doe foot gives a light application so I have to reapply to build up... but that is a matter of preference! I will definitely keep purchasing these glosses! And can you believe?? They’re only $6!! Awesome!! I’m wearing Fairy Floss in the photo attached. 💜
Crystal R.
ormond beach
Review for: Other more...
Soo I’m always iffy when it comes to lip glosses especially because I got some from Kylie Cosmetics and they bleed ugh! But let me tell you these Colourpop ultra lip glosses are amazing!! They last longer than most, they are very pigmented, and the shine is amazing! My favorite right now is called Nine to Five. It’s like a nude yet pigmented color that goes with pretty much EVERYTHING!!! I promise you it’s a beautiful color, it looks a little darker in this picture but either way I love it!
Baires S.
Key West
The formula for these glosses are amazing! Not sticky and can be built up for extra colour on the lips, which is whatI like to do with Wolfie. However, they do have a few misses in their collection, such as the one I own (thoughI believe is now discontinued) in the shade Dropout. The picture on the site for Dropout showed such an opaque, clean application, yet when I use it it is very streaky and doesn't build up to the opaque colour the picture showed. Despite that, I still worked around it for it gave a beautiful colour, only for it to fade away as time passes.
Caitlin M.
This gloss is perfect. It's smooth and not sticky at all. They have a huge range as well, some that pack more color and others that are more sheer and some of the prettiest glittery glosses I've ever seen. They are great alone or over other things. Sometimes I don't find them to be super long lasting but that's kind of the price you pay when your gloss is not sticky. But I wouldn't say it "fades," more like it gets absorbed by the lips because they are made with good for your lips ingredients. So maybe my lips which are usually dry are just desperately sucking the good ingredients up lol. I should use the glosses I have more often but I usually reach for their liquid lipsticks. And of course you cannot beat the price for anything this brand offers. Everything I've ever tried has been superior quality at an ultra low price.
Montana O.
Mooresville , NC
I absolutely love these lip glosses from colourpop. My absolute favorite color is Aquarius from the ColourpopXKathleenLights collaboration. It’s very pigmented for a gloss and last a good amount of time. The packaging is cute and easy to slip in my purse to travel with. I like the wand, it makes it easy to apply. Colourpop is a very inexpensive brand with amazing products. Unfortunately you can’t buy in stores as of right now but you can order online. Highly recommend EVERYONE try colourpop for themselves you definitely want be disappointed.
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
One of my favorite lip glosses! The colors are amazing and they’re not a sticky consistency. Not to mention for the price and the color range you can’t go wrong. I love wearing them over liquid lip products that are normally matte to give my lips a little more life to them and not so dry appearance. They also are super comfortable and they last quiet awhile, it doesn’t feather or look weird after wearing it for a couple of hours. They also don’t make lipstick formulas get all chunky or look cakey on the lips.
Ginna G.
Review for: Other more...
I purchased this in the shade "Wham", which is one of the glossy lips from the Laura Lee collaboration for the NKLA animal initiative.  It has a clear base with silver and gold glitter. It applies like a metallic, but the clear base allows it to work as a pretty universal lip topper.  It does feel a bit sticky once applied but it doesn't clump or patch up and it's pretty long lasting. It's definitely something different from ColourPop and the fact that all of the profits support NKLA is a huge plus.
Megan S.
Los Angeles
ColourPop is one of my affordable go to brands, I recently got back into wearing glosses and ColourPop Ultra Glossy Lips are definitely 1 of my favorites! I especially love the glitter glosses I have eaten, drank coffee, and dabbed my lips and the pigment AND glitter was still there! I have found that with this formula I really don’t have to apply that often! There are a lot of other great lip glosses on the market but for the price and quality of what Colourpop offers, it’s a no brainer!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
I ended up purchasing a pink color after time spent with a Sephora helper. I will say that it is a nice gloss, it's shiny, easy to apply, and does last. It does leave color on your lip like a light stain. After wearing the color that I was matched to on a few occasions, I just didn't like it. It wasn't a good choice for my skin tone. If I'd gone with the color I liked versus the color that woman at Sephora swore was better for my complexion, I would have been happier, that's on me.
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
I really am very happy that I bought Colorpop Ultra Glossy lips. When I apply this to my lips it feels so silky. I just absolutely love how the colors look on my lips and this last for several hours during the day. I use this product almost everyday. I have very dry lips in the winter and this really keeps my lips moist. I am so impressed with the Ultra Glossy Lips and you cannot beat the price. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family. Thanks you for such a great products.
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Are these sticky at all? Can you layer them over lipsticks? What is your favorite shade?
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Are these really good or would the NYX glosses be better?
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
Question has been deleted
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
Best shades? I really want to try this out but I don't know what color to try.
Heaven D.
Biloxi , MS
What do you like most about color pop? I would love to try it I just want to know what everyone's honest opinion is on it