Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip (Wham) uploaded by Trina Q.

BY COLOURPOP

APPLICATION TIPS Step One - Prime your lips with our Lippie Primer for increased longevity and smoother application! Step Two - If you'd like you can apply your favorite Lippie Stix, Ultra Matte, or Ultra Satin before your gloss. This will give you a... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristin K.
St Petersburg, FL
Laura Lee created such a beautiful lipgloss! I bought this lipgloss and some of the eyeshadows because all of the proceeds went towards the animal shelter and I love that idea. The makeup is gorgeous too. The lipgloss has little golden sparkles in it and is the perfect topper for any lipstick. It isn’t sticky either. I’m so sad that it was limited edition.
Ashley V.
Anaheim
Beautiful gloss to put over the top of another lipstick or by itself. The Colourpop glosses are really nice as long as you don't apply too much. If you over apply you might get that stickiness feeling you get with most glosses.
Corrin S.
Elmhurst
I’m not a lipstick person, but I do love a good lipgloss. This gives the perfect wash of gloss and color to give the look of plumped, gold lips. I love this stuff! It’s easy to throw in my purse and it doesn’t get gloppy.
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE GLOSS. I bought four of these, so I’d have some backups for when I run out. I really hope this shade isn’t limited edition. It is the perfect natural gloss with a gold glitter flip.
Trinity B.
Evansville
This is my FAVORITE lip gloss. It is very glittery without being gritty. After it wears off, there's still a bit of shimmer on my lips. I love it. Its so pretty and goes with almost any look and skin type!
Trina Q.
Fresno , CA
Love this gloss has sparkle for a nice shimmery look gives your lips more of a pop, not stick , applies nicely I you this on a hot day when I need some pop on my lips but it’s to hot for lipstick.
Maddy S.
This gloss is soooooo pretty! It looks slightly metallic, but it’s not like a coat of paint, it still feels like a gloss and very lightweight and comfortable on! The color is great, it’s like a burnt nude!
Lindsay S.
Woodbridge, NJ
So I absolutely love all colour pop cosmetics in general but this lipgloss takes the cake! It is the perfect lip topper to go over any lip color to give the most gorgeous shine and pop of glitter. Laura lee and colour pop did an A+ job with this one
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is a gorgeous gloss!! Perfect alone or on top of another color. The touch of shimmer makes and lip color pop.
Janee M.
Brooklyn, NY
Awesome keep your lips moisture and nice and shiney, great packaging and colour, you can buy at colourpop sites.