COLOURPOP Ultra Glossy Lip in Shade A BOONEW GLOSS - Sheer Finish by Colourpop uploaded by Tayler M.

BY COLOURPOP

COLOURPOP LIP GLOSS;SUPER PIGMENTED;SHEER FINISH see more...

Caitlin m.
Garden city, NY
So pretty over a pink lip, good for all skin tones, good packaging, can be used as an everyday lip color, not expensive
Sarah e.
Vero Beach, FL
Sleek and shiny. It looks beautiful and is super comfy on the lips. I will repurchase and highly recommend to anyone!
Zayda B.
Lake Stevens, WA
I don't love glosses but the colourpop ones are fantastic. I like them because they are not sticky at all
Michelle C.
Rhode Island
Amazing used this product for my wedding since I do not like to wear lipstick and it stayed on all day!
Morgan G.
Parkville
I absolutely love this!! The color and the finish is absolutely amazing. I wear this all the time
Heaven R.
Mebane NC
This color is absolutely beautiful...I just didn’t like the color on me but I recommend this
Christi K.
Hillman, MI
This lip gloss looks so beautiful on the lips! It has a creamy texture but such a good smell.
Brenna R.
Excellent gloss that stays on for a very long time, especially for a gloss. Great color and excellent quality, especially for $6
Adna S.
Abacobahamas
I haven't used this product but would love to try it and I love the colour I have always wanted to try this colour hope I get the chance to thank u so much
Fathin F.
KUALA TERENGGANU
Love it. Really make me easy on it, like don’t have to really fuzzy to think over my skin and my look. I also can use it without any doubt. I freaking love it. So great 😄 .

back