COLOURPOP Ultra Glossy Lip in Shade A BOONEW GLOSS - Sheer Finish by Colourpop uploaded by Tayler M.

BY COLOURPOP

COLOURPOP LIP GLOSS;SUPER PIGMENTED;SHEER FINISH see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaylon L.
Pitkin
Colourpop's Ultra Satin Liquid Lipsticks are THE BEST formula of liquid lipsticks. They are not matter so they will not last as long as a matte, but these are literally the most comfortable lipsticks ever. The fact that they are affordable blows my mind. This is a product I would spend money on even if they weren't affordable.
Jimi P.
Atlanta, GA
I love colourpop all together, they make great products at a very affordable price. This applicator was easy to use and the lip gloss was a pretty pinky color that gave me a baby pink lip, super cute. I would recommend this product to everyone because it's affordable and a easy go to for a everyday look, even without makeup.
Mayleen D.
Castle Rock
I love this! Not only is it great but the price is sooo affordable and basically makes it hard to pass up on. Doesn’t last super long but what gloss does.. haha. Easy to use. Not sticky at all. Just throw it in my purse and I’m good to go. Definitely recommend to anyone interested
Sasha A.
Where does all my money go when I buy makeup? To Colourpop! As soon as I tell myself that they can’t release anymore products; they continue to out-do themselves. I love their shadows and now after trying their glosses, I love them too! It leaves my lips looking super shiny, especially after exfoliating them. And their glosses have a natural tint to them that I love.
Talia H.
Manheim, PA
I love colourpop lipglosses I have a bunch. They’re one of my favorite lipgloss formulas. It’s not streaky and isn’t sticky. I would highly recommend them to anyone. I would hands down buy them again and again!
Ingrid R.
I loved it ,it’s one of my favorites it has a little bit of shimmer to it and lt last a pretty long time for a lip gloss highly recommend and it’s at a good price on amazon I have had to go back on there and get it a couple time because I love the ways it looks
Karla C.
Palmetto, GA
Seriously how could you not love the product! Love the color and the price even more! It last a while but like every lip gloss you have to reapply and that’s perfectly fine.
looovee best lip stick ive used very creamy pigment is great cant go wrong with this color ! and defiently purchasing more ! very esay to apply very pretty! ver nice simple package.
Jaylee s.
Pasco, WA
It’s amazing coverage on top of being lightweight feeling’ the color is absolutely gorgeous and will go with any natural make up look! Go too’
Daisy O.
Strathmore, CA
Colourpop always has the cutest shades and they go on so nicely. Why buy Kylie when you can buy colourpop for cheaper & it’s exactly the same!