BY COLOURPOP #45 in Lipstick

Ultra Blotted Lip A medium coverage matte lipstick that creates a soft, diffused look. It is completely transfer-proof and long-wearing but also lightweight and comfortable. No cracking or flaking! Leaves lips smooth and fresh.

Finish Sheer Matte

Shade Pinks

Net Weight 3.0 g / 0.10 oz

Apply your Ultra Blotted Lip in a thin layer for most comfortable wear.

TIPS: To intensify your look, line your lips with a matching Lippie Pencil, this will help you achieve the perfect finished look and it will also give the appearance of fuller lips.

• Is this a good brand?7 Answers
  • What is your favorite color ColourPop Ultra Blotted Lip? Mine is ...5 Answers
  • How did you girls liked this product?? I want to know before I or...3 Answers
Jennifer M.
Fall River
Long lasting, worth the money, comfortable..... Packaging is perfect!! Applying is smooth ease of glide...... This was my first time using and can't wait to be able to try more and would highly recommend. Colour pop is such an amazing affordable company that cares about their customers.. Being my first time user I have to tell you that it was a great choice, they r now my go too for make-up
Courtney A.
San Antonio
I love me some Colourpop! Today I am wearing Bit o sunny and I've received so many compliments. Some people may say that this formula is a little dry for them but I absolutely love it! Especially considering I'm in meetings all day, talking and drinking coffee. I don't have to worry about a smudge. Even my husband isn't afraid to go in for a kiss because he understands that my lipstick is not moving! LOL Love it !
Barbara V.
Weston , FL
This product I love is super good and this at a good price is super easy to get and it leaves you a super super cool. you can get it in many places to recommend a lot this product is super good. I love this product I love this product because it dries super fast and lasts all night or all day..
Jessenia R.
Beale Afb, CA
Everything from this brand i like everything they do is very pigment you have to shake the lipstick bottle first ! But is so great it doesn’t crack and is durable... Really recommend this brand is your first time buying and very economic also ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip Liquid Lipstick
Brittany, M.
Ridgeland , MS
I ordered this after I heard it was very similar to the Kylie Jenner matte lipstick. The color is gorgeous and very easy to apply. It dries very quickly, within 30 seconds I would say. It is very drying to the lips though, which is to be expected with a matte lipstick. This is a nice product and would probably work better if you hold off on eating and drinking. For only $6, this was definitely a great deal!
Amanda S.
I really love this product. It's a super light formula that adds just the right amount of stain to the lips. They're so comfortable to wear and last long even with eating and drinking. You can layer to get more pigment or keep it light. I recommend using a lip scrub prior to application. I accidentally bought two of one color and gave it to my sister in law and got her hooked as well!
Grace B.
BEST EVER. If you’re looking for a more subtle, every day kind of lip color product, THIS IS IT. It dries to a natural sheen, so it’s subtle, and the color lasts through some eating and drinking (I can make it through a few cups of coffee before I have to reapply) It wears lightly so it feels natural. I would 10 out of 10 recommend this product!!!
Meghan H.
Phoenix, AZ
Colourpop is one of my all time fave brands and he beat part is they’re affordable yet their quality is pristine would recommend any Colourpop product to anyone ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip Liquid LipstickColourPop Ultra Satin Lip Liquid Lipstick
Kristy V.
Saint Paul
I love the idea of this. A matte liquid lipstick that isn't too opaque. 😍 It goes on like a liquid and dries down to a matte finish. It's not as drying as the Ultra Matte liquid Lipsticks, so that's a plus! Unfortunaltey, the formula for the wear time is the same, and that's not a plus. As most lipstick, it wears off in the center of the lips first, but since it's matte, it crumbles and it's isn't a good formula to reapply through out the day. It's a take-it-all-off and start from the beginning, which sucks because it doesn't budge once it's on. I literally have to scrub my lips if I'm out and about without a makeup wipe. But the color range and price is amazing. Give it a shot.
Daniella S.
Charleston
I was honestly shocked at how much I love this product! It has as much pigment as any other lipstick, but it quite literally feels like nothing is on your lips at all. It also has that pretty look of lipstick that you've had on for a few hours and has worn down to look soft, except right away! I can't recommend this enough!
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Is this a good brand?
Jessica P.
La Jolla, CA
What does it mean by "blotted lip" ?
Brittany B.
Do you prefer this or the ultra matte lippies?
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
What is your favorite color ColourPop Ultra Blotted Lip? Mine is Slide.
Noelia C.