Add a Photo

By COLOURPOP
#14 in Lipstick

Ultra Blotted Lip A medium coverage matte lipstick that creates a soft, diffused look. It is completely transfer-proof and long-wearing but also lightweight and comfortable. No cracking or flaking! Leaves lips smooth and fresh.

Finish Sheer Matte

Shade Pinks

Net Weight 3.0 g / 0.10 oz

Apply your Ultra Blotted Lip in a thin layer for most comfortable wear.

TIPS: To intensify your look, line your lips with a matching Lippie Pencil, this will help you achieve the perfect finished look and it will also give the appearance of fuller lips.

Photos (24)
Johana G.
Johana G.
New Castle, DE

The applicator is quite good, but due to the consistency of the product, it is very difficult for the edges to be perfect. For the latter a brush can be used but it does not give time to distribute the product because, as I said, it dries. So it only remains to use a profiler of a color as close as possible. .

- Transfer? You can kiss a white wall, because you would not stain it. Where it can transfer is by the area of ​​the mucosa.

- Odor and taste: This worried me especially when buying blindly. In fact I was going to ask some to give it to a friend but it gives a lot of importance to these two aspects and I did not want to risk without proving myself before. If I approach the nose open product does give me a slight smell that can be called "normal", although especially sensitive smells can shock them. Once on the lips, it does not smell anything but during the first few minutes you can notice "something" in the throat. Bearable? Of course, even forgetting.

- Sensation: For me they are too dry and its use makes the lips become very sensitive.

- Duration: They are so dry and so fixed to the skin that they do not move for hours, except for the part of the mucosa. In that area you have to repeat applications and, inevitably, part of the product you end up swallowing.

The biggest drawback I see is that if they spoil because they have eaten, you can not apply more over because it would form a thick layer and even more uncomfortable, besides that you would have relief on the lips and irregularly. So, to make it better is to remove lips and apply again ...

Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Girardville, PA

love this balm! It's one of very few products that actually helps my problem lips instead of just making them feel a little better while it's on. No flavor to annoy me or interfere with food or coffee, no peppermint to irritate my lips, and the color is flattering and the payload is just right for me, not pale but not "I'm wearing lip stuff!" either (Fireberry is my favorite). The SPF is the big deal for me. Cons: it's really sticky. I have to put my hair up or it's glued to my lips. Also really difficult to get off cups, I run them through the dishwasher twice.
mariel k.
mariel k.

The consistency of this lippie was lightweight and not overly drying like many other liquid lipsticks, which I appreciated, because I generally have dry lips. It didn't dry down completely, so it felt a little tacky. However, to fix this qualm, I do use a little chapstick underneath and it feels like a regular lipstick. But its flexible enough that if i dont have anything under it, the product doesn't feel like it's sucking the life out of my lips.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Lincoln, CA

I just ordered I think 4 or 5 of these liquid lips and I fell in love especially for the price! They're only about $6 each or if you get a bundle they are cheaper. I hardly had to reapply this product throughout the day other then when I would eat but these suckers stay on even then. Would definitely recommend these especially if you already know that you like liquid lipsticks and want good quality for a low price.
Eileen R.
Eileen R.

I have been a colourpop user for about a year now. I started out with their ultra matte lip and have tried everything else since. I just recieved my ultra blotted lip in "Out of Beach" and "doozy" and they are easily my favorite formula colourpop has created. They are smooth to go on, lightweight, and don't crumble at all. The color is subtle but gorgeous. This is going to be my summer go to product easily
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Kiel, WI

At first I wasn't sure about the product since it felt like any other Colourpop lippie but it quickly dried to an amazing velvety texture (seriously... velvet soft). The texture isn't as buildable as the regular Blotted lips but if you're going for a more subtle look and want to avoid colour transfer this is the way to go.

I currently have Slide and am looking forward to getting more in the future.
Arlenis P.
Arlenis P.

This is currently my favorite lipstick, the color is beautiful and it looks good with my skin tone, it drys up quickly and doesn't wear of as soon as I drink or it something, and even though it's matte my lips don't fear dry while I;m wearing it,  and the best part is get I add a layer it doesn't crack up leaving my lips looking weird. I really like this lipstick.
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.

The ColourPop ultra matte lipstick is an amazing product that I've only started using recently. I was skeptical about buying it but after I did I was amazed at the pigmentation and longevity that this lipstick gives. The color stays on all day and the formula is creamy and soft on the lips. I love this product and will continue to buy it and use it in the future.
Kiara J.
Kiara J.
Saint Louis, MO

Coulourpop has the secret krabby patty formula, and it is AMAZING! The price is even more amazing! I am always searching for products that don't put too much of a dent in my pocket, but are also amazing; and Colourpop gets it every time! Wonderful shades, that don't transfer and are truly matte! Great for all skin tones, unlike some other brands. Just amazing!
Karlie G.
Karlie G.
Pinson, AL

The pigment is great and applies effortlessly. But this liquid lip does not stay on. Unless they have reformulated(which they say they did when I bought this one) then I would suggest not to buy it if you need a long lasting lippie. I'm giving 3 stars because you get what you pay for honestly. It looks great until you try to eat and then it's a disaster.
Christie C.

Noelia C.

How can i get that?
Emily O.
Emily O.

Is this drying on the lips?
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

Do you prefer this or the ultra matte lippies?
Iris R.
Iris R.
Brooklyn, NY

Where do they sell this one?

Join Now