BY COLOURPOP #55 in Lipstick

Ultra Blotted Lip A medium coverage matte lipstick that creates a soft, diffused look. It is completely transfer-proof and long-wearing but also lightweight and comfortable. No cracking or flaking! Leaves lips smooth and fresh.

Finish Sheer Matte

Shade Pinks

Net Weight 3.0 g / 0.10 oz

Apply your Ultra Blotted Lip in a thin layer for most comfortable wear.

TIPS: To intensify your look, line your lips with a matching Lippie Pencil, this will help you achieve the perfect finished look and it will also give the appearance of fuller lips.

• Is this a good brand?7 Answers
  • What is your favorite color ColourPop Ultra Blotted Lip? Mine is ...5 Answers
  • How did you girls liked this product?? I want to know before I or...3 Answers
ColourPop Ultra Blotted Lip
  • "This is my new fav lippie. It's long lasting and for a liquid lipstick, somewhat comfortable on the lips. The darker shades are a bit more drying but still nice with a little lip balm. The best about this liquid lipstick is that it is very affordable at only $6." in 257 reviews
  • "This is my new fav lippie. It's long lasting and for a liquid lipstick, somewhat comfortable on the lips. The darker shades are a bit more drying but still nice with a little lip balm. The best about this liquid lipstick is that it is very affordable at only $6." in 239 reviews
  • "This a really pretty color i love this kind of natural colors on my lips and it's very pretty and soft i love it [product:colourpop-ultra-matte-lips-liquid-lipstick]" in 109 reviews
Abby L.
Wichita, KS
First thing first It’s powdery drying.
To me for some reason the ColourPop Ultra Blotted Lip are more drying than the ultra mattes formula. But that does not bother me much since I’m well aware when wearing matte liquid lipstick.

I have it in the shade ‘slide’. (Planning to order more in orther shades). The formula is quite liquidy and has little coverage. I have to put on more than 1 layer to build it up but I’m so obsessed with the color. Sometimes I wore this on a no-make up days just to make my lips beautifull natural pinkish color.
Savannah H.
Mission Viejo, CA
Not what I expected from ColourPop in terms of quality of the product. First of all when it arrived the packaging was damaged & the bottle itself was kind of scratched up which was disappointing since I’ve ordered from them before and they usually do a great job. The color itself didn’t look so good on me as I had expected so I hardly touch this now & I kind of feel like I had wasted my money here but since it was fairly cheap I’m not too sad over it. Really pigmented though so if this color did look good on me it’d be great. Was hard to take off actually so that’s a sign of quality.
Courtney B.
Colourpop’s ultra blotted lips are so great! They are more “natural” than the ultra mattes-for those “no makeup” days! They stay on for HOURS & they are more like a slight wash of color or a stain. They, just like the mattes WILL be drying on the lips if you wear them every day though. My favorite is the shade Zuma. It’s the “like your lips, but better” kind of shade.
Tiffini H.
I love the blotted lip. I only own 2 shades, and when I wear them I always get compliments. I will mention that this formula is meant to look like you just blotted the excess lipstick off or that your lips are stained. If you try to build it up, you will get a finish that is flaky and super dry. Less is definitely more with this product. They are extremely pigmented so for this formula, less is more really does the trick.
Diana F.
I love how natural it looks on my lips, it provides a very sheer wash of color. It also doesn’t settle into my lip lines, which a lot of matte lipsticks do. The texture in very thin and watery and absorbs into the lips right away and leaves your lip ULTRA matte, as the name implies. The only problem is how drying it is! Considering it’s ultra matte, it makes sense it’s drying. But I don’t use it often because of that
Courtney A.
San Antonio
I love me some Colourpop! Today I am wearing Bit o sunny and I've received so many compliments. Some people may say that this formula is a little dry for them but I absolutely love it! Especially considering I'm in meetings all day, talking and drinking coffee. I don't have to worry about a smudge. Even my husband isn't afraid to go in for a kiss because he understands that my lipstick is not moving! LOL Love it !
Jessenia R.
Beale Afb, CA
Everything from this brand i like everything they do is very pigment you have to shake the lipstick bottle first ! But is so great it doesn’t crack and is durable... Really recommend this brand is your first time buying and very economic also ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Miale B.
San Marcos, TX
These liquid lips are some of the best I’ve ever tried! They last forever! At my university we jump into a river after graduation and this formula was still on completely after I got out and wiped my face. The pricing is spot on, all of the shades are cheaper than most drugstore priced liquid lips but the performance is better than most high end formulas. I’d highly recommend giving these a try!
Karlie M.
The most underrated colourpop products. These give the perfect blotted look that fades beautifully throughout the day. You will not get full color payoff with only one coat, it is meant to build up. So if I want something more natural I'll only do one coat but if you add a couple more you'll get a full color look. A much better option than matte liquid lips if those get too drying for you.
Deja W.
this is sort of like a blotted lip stain and it’s pretty nice. i’m just more a fan of the stick formula than i am this liquid because it can get out of hand pretty quickly. colourpop is great though because everything’s so cheap it’s just nice to try different colors and formulas and learn what you truly like. it’s a great product but it’s not for me that’s why 4stars.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Is this a good brand?
Jessica P.
La Jolla, CA
What does it mean by "blotted lip" ?
Brittany B.
Do you prefer this or the ultra matte lippies?
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
What is your favorite color ColourPop Ultra Blotted Lip? Mine is Slide.
Noelia C.