BY COLOURPOP #25 in Lipstick

Ultra Blotted Lip A medium coverage matte lipstick that creates a soft, diffused look. It is completely transfer-proof and long-wearing but also lightweight and comfortable. No cracking or flaking! Leaves lips smooth and fresh.

Finish Sheer Matte

Shade Pinks

Net Weight 3.0 g / 0.10 oz

Apply your Ultra Blotted Lip in a thin layer for most comfortable wear.

TIPS: To intensify your look, line your lips with a matching Lippie Pencil, this will help you achieve the perfect finished look and it will also give the appearance of fuller lips.

• Is this a good brand?7 Answers
  • What is this supposed to look like? Blotted? It looks pretty opaque...4 Answers
  • Algun truco para que perdure en los labios?1 Answers
Johana G.
Johana G.
New Castle, DE
The applicator is quite good, but due to the consistency of the product, it is very difficult for the edges to be perfect. For the latter a brush can be used but it does not give time to distribute the product because, as I said, it dries. So it only remains to use a profiler of a color as close as possible. .

- Transfer? You can kiss a white wall, because you would not stain it. Where it can transfer is by the area of ​​the mucosa.

- Odor and taste: This worried me especially when buying blindly. In fact I was going to ask some to give it to a friend but it gives a lot of importance to these two aspects and I did not want to risk without proving myself before. If I approach the nose open product does give me a slight smell that can be called "normal", although especially sensitive smells can shock them. Once on the lips, it does not smell anything but during the first few minutes you can notice "something" in the throat. Bearable? Of course, even forgetting.

- Sensation: For me they are too dry and its use makes the lips become very sensitive.

- Duration: They are so dry and so fixed to the skin that they do not move for hours, except for the part of the mucosa. In that area you have to repeat applications and, inevitably, part of the product you end up swallowing.

The biggest drawback I see is that if they spoil because they have eaten, you can not apply more over because it would form a thick layer and even more uncomfortable, besides that you would have relief on the lips and irregularly. So, to make it better is to remove lips and apply again ...

Tehuna M.
Tehuna M.
E Palo Alto, CA
ColourPop is known for its amazing prices when it comes to makeup. That is why I exclusively shop ColourPop when I'm on a budget.

My first experience with ColourPop was in the beginning of the year. I purchased a mauve colored lip stain that looked promising. My intention was to compare it to a similar color from Kylie Jenner's lip stain line.

Upon arrival, the packaging was extremely thoughtful. It came with a postcard thanking me for my purchase along with a cute phrase admiring my beauty. (That's one thing I've loved about this company.)

I applied the lip stain and it dried up within seconds. I took it on the ultimate test and went out in public with it to prove its worthiness. One thing I noticed pretty quickly was the extreme dryness of my lips after wearing it for a little over four hours. My lips began to chap and peel while I was still out, which was annoying. Another thing was that I had to reapply the lip stain after eating a light meal, which defeats the purpose of a lip stain.

I love ColourPop for its inexpensive products. But in the end, you get what you paid for.
Joanne W.
Joanne W.
I really like the stained lips look and matte lipsticks so I thought these would be the perfect combination. However, when you apply these, you have to be quick or they'll end up drying down patchy. If you try to apply another layer while it's dried already, it will turn crumbly and flaky. After it's dried down with only one thin layer, they become super drying even if I applied lip balm beforehand. The dried lips themselves feel like a dry powder if you rub against it which is really strange. If you eat, most of it will be removed almost instantly. I picked up 6 shades and my favorite shades are Zuma and Cherry on Top, while the others were a bit too warm and bright. If the formula was better, I would have really enjoyed these but their wear time, comfort level, and how they look after drying down just aren't the best.
Noha A.
Noha A.
Cleveland, OH
I picked up two shades; a true blue pink in Slide and a deep coral in Doozy. I was so excited for these, it seemed like they would fix the problems I had with the blotted lips. I was sorely mistaken. It really upsets me to say that these were an absolute fail. They applied beautifully, and instantly I was obsessed with how they looked. Then they dried…
These dry so insanely crusty. They just completely cling onto your lips and dry them out. I tried these on days where my lips were insanely moist and supple and I’d still get the same results. They remind me of a really terrible liquid lipstick where it just all cracks and balls up instantly. The formula was just absolutely terrible. I tried to work with these so hard and I continue to try but within a few minutes I just have to wipe them off.
Mutia N.
Mutia N.
Seattle, WA
I am so disappointed! I settled on split and bit-o-sunny and they are beautiful! The formula is very smooth and lightweight and I know it doesn't make much sense, but dries to a powdery finish. They look fabulous when you put them on and they feel great, but that euphoric feeling quickly fades. They wear off horribly! They don't last through any eating or drinking whatsoever and when they do fade away they leave horrible lines on the outside of your lips so you look like a clown wearing lipliner. I have to carry baby oil in my purse to make sure I can remove it when it starts fading or it looks embarrassing. If you won't be eating or drinking anything the whole time you're wearing these then they are great! But lets face it, nobody wants a lipstick they're afraid to even lick their lips in. I ordered these the minute they were released so I don't know if the formula will improve or maybe the lighter shades might be more forgiving, but even at $6 a piece I wouldn't risk buying any other shades.
Ashleigh P.
Ashleigh P.
Arlington, TX
My friend bought me one of these in the color bestie. I'm not usually a person that wears lip gloss because I alway find the formula to be too sticky. With that being said, this gloss is amazing! I was really surprised when I put it on, it's not sticky, and the color is beautiful. The applicator is really sturdy, and You can add quite a few layers before you get that annoying, over glossed feeling around the corners of your mouth( if you know what I'm talking about, you know it's so frustrating!) I will definitely purchase more of these, the formula is totally different from some of the glosses I've used. Also they're really affordable!
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
I bought all but 2 of the Ultra Blotted and I have used every one at least 2-3 times over the past month and this is the best one for my colouring, all of the others I would give only one star. The formula that seems to be raved about so much is awful, in my opinion. Every colour is streaky, patchy and super drying. I have never had cracked and chapped lips in the summer time before but these give me cracked lips, even after only wearing for a couple of hours. They wear off horribly, worse than any other lip product I have ever worn. Slide is the closest to my natural lip colour of all of the Ultra Blotted and it even wears off quite poorly. I tried every trick I know or read about for applying them over the past month and I have yet to find one that actually works well. I'm bigly sad about it because the actual colours are gorgeous.
Deb M.
Deb M.
Plano, TX
I have enjoyed all my colour pop lip products, these are really good, the colour pop liquid lip products will need to be shaken up or tapped against your palm to distribute it evenly, if you don't  shake it well, your products will be a bit oily, to where it won't distribute we'll onto the lips, this isn't a liquid lip that is high coverage, it's a nice sheer color, it gives a nice tint to your lips that isn't dramatic, it glides nicely, I don't have any problem with it being drying on the lips, it lasts well and can be reapplied with out it moving around or streaking, I would recommend all colour pops liquid lip products. The price is a very good selling point, you can get so many looks depending on the skin tone of your lips.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Girardville, PA
love this balm! It's one of very few products that actually helps my problem lips instead of just making them feel a little better while it's on. No flavor to annoy me or interfere with food or coffee, no peppermint to irritate my lips, and the color is flattering and the payload is just right for me, not pale but not "I'm wearing lip stuff!" either (Fireberry is my favorite). The SPF is the big deal for me. Cons: it's really sticky. I have to put my hair up or it's glued to my lips. Also really difficult to get off cups, I run them through the dishwasher twice.
Bayli L.
Bayli L.
Shrewsbury, MA
I'm actually writing this review for ColourPops Ultra Metallic Lips. I own three of the colors, but my two favorite are Man Eater and Zebra. I heard about this brand through a friend at work last year, and I'm so glad I gave it a try. ColourPop is literally the same makers of Kylie Cosmetics. Their lip colors are pretty long lasting, especially for the very affordable price. The have a wide range of colors to choose from which is always important for a lipstick fanatic like me. I also was drawn to them because they are vegan friendly! Love that. I love matte colors, but I've been drawn to metallic recently.
Christie C.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Is this a good brand?
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Placentia, CA
What does it mean by "blotted lip" ?
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Do you prefer this or the ultra matte lippies?
Noelia C.
Noelia C.
How can i get that?
Emily O.
Emily O.
Is this drying on the lips?