ColourPop Ultra Blotted Lip

by ColourPop

Ultra Blotted Lip A medium coverage matte lipstick that creates a soft, diffused look. It is completely transfer-proof and long-wearing but also lightweight and comfortable. No cracking or flaking! Leaves lips smooth and fresh.

Finish Sheer Matte

Shade Pinks

Net Weight 3.0 g / 0.10 oz

Apply your Ultra Blotted Lip in a thin layer for most comfortable wear.

TIPS: To intensify your look, line your lips with a matching Lippie Pencil, this will help you achieve the perfect finished look and it will also give the appearance of fuller lips.

how does this compare to the lux liquid lipstick? I’m looking for something easy to wear, doesn’t need to be touched up, and not too drying and it sounds like both products might fit the bill
Is this formula less drying than their normal matte lipstick?
Are these really drying? How long do they stay on?
Start your review of ColourPop Ultra Blotted Lip!
Product Highlights
This is my new fav lippie. It's long lasting and for a liquid lipstick, somewhat comfortable on the lips. The darker shades are a bit more drying but still nice with a little lip balm. The best about this liquid lipstick is that it is very affordable at only $6.in reviews
This a really pretty color i love this kind of natural colors on my lips and it's very pretty and soft i love it [product:colourpop-ultra-matte-lips-liquid-lipstick]in reviews
Emina H.
Bowling Green, KY
ColourPop Ultra Blotted Lip uploaded by Emina H.
Review for: ZUMA
This shade is just too good. The blotted lips are a little shear so you need to line it with a lip liner then go over it with this. It dries down matte but I like to top some gloss over it. It’s the perfect nude but with color that won’t wash you out if you’re on the lighter side.
Evette T.
El Paso, TX
ColourPop Ultra Blotted Lip uploaded by Evette T.
I love the colors! But when I put it on I have to wait about a minute before applying another layer or having my lips touch because the color will just fade weirdly.. I would buy again for the colors until I find one that doesn’t do that weird fading
Julia S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
ColourPop Ultra Blotted Lip uploaded by Julia S.
Review for: DOOZY
So I’m gonna give these the benefit of the doubt because when I first got these and I loved using liquid lipsticks these were my favorite formula. They have a regular lipstick smell but it doesn’t linger when putting on the lips. They staying on power is really good but it does transfer when you eat or kiss. Another thing I noticed with the packaging of these is that the writing faded away except for one. Pro Tip: Hydrate the lips always before you put on a non hydrating lip product! For my final thoughts: For when I had these I really loved them and now I’m trying to use them up before they expire. Even though now I I’m going to be buying regular lipsticks, if someone needed a recommendation for a good liquid lipstick I would recommend these. If you have any questions please feel free to ask! All the swatches are in the same order I placed the lipsticks. Starting off the the more purple shade called Phoebus, it costed me 9$, and it’s from the Disney collection. The next one is a pink shade called Bun Head, as a single is costs 9$ but in the lip bundle I payed 16$, and it’s from the Sailor moon collection. The next three I bought in a bundle that I can no longer find on colourpops website but the shade names in order are Juicy Drop, Holly Lolly, and Chew Holic. They are from the Bitti Collection.
Janeka K.
Stockton, CA
ColourPop Ultra Blotted Lip uploaded by Janeka K.
Review for: HALO EFFECT
My fav liquid lipstick of all time would have to be from ColourPop. It has a small applicator which is really nice so apply on. It’s super creamy and isn’t too drying. I’m wearing in the color “Starling” and pairing it with L.A. Girl Lipliner Pencil in the color “Brown.” This lip combo is super pretty for an everyday wear.
Alondra J.
Santa Rosa, CA
ColourPop Ultra Blotted Lip uploaded by Alondra J.
Review for: ZUMA
I love how this feels on my lips, it’s not super dry, it feels almost like a smooth powdery feeling. It also looks amazing with a gloss on top!
Jessica H.
ColourPop Ultra Blotted Lip uploaded by Jessica H.
ColourPop Ultra Blotted Lip uploaded by Jessica H.
Nice color I really like it for a more neutral make up application. It is a bit on the dry side for me so I will add lip oil from now on so it is not so dry. The color I tried is sleepy eyes.
Amy S.
Kokomo, IN
ColourPop Ultra Blotted Lip uploaded by Amy S.
Review for: ZUMA
This is a long wearing liquid lippie that dries down matte. I don't find this formula drying to my lips and it feels very light weight almost like your not wearing anything. The shade I am wearing is Zuma. And as always Colourpop products are very budget friendly.
Diane O.
Fremont
ColourPop Ultra Blotted Lip uploaded by Diane O.
ColourPop Ultra Blotted Lip uploaded by Diane O.
Review for: ZUMA
My favorite liquid lipstick from colourPop the Zuma Ultra blotted lip because of it’s beautiful shade and natural color!!! It’s long lasting and not too dry!! I’m almost done with it and will buy another one!! #ColourPop Ultra Blotted Lip #liquidlipstick #makeup #lippie #nude
Sarah E.
Roseburg, OR
ColourPop Ultra Blotted Lip uploaded by Sarah E.
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE the color cloud chaser, that's what I'm wearing in the picture. it's lovely for a night out of a casual day in. its hands down one of my favorite colors from colourpop, last me all day. Down side is the ultra blotted lip line leaves my lips a bit dry but if I apply some clear gloss on too or use chapstick before putting it on it fixes the problem for me!
Estefani R.
Barstow, CA
Purchased at: Colourpop
Review for: SLEEPY EYES
I like the finish to these blotted lips, whether its full color or sheer. This is in the shade Sleepy Eyes. I like how you can layer it to make it more rich in color but if you want that barely there or popsicle effect just get some product on your fingertip and dab onto lips

166 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephanie M.
Matawan, NJ
il y a un an
Jacky Q. il y a 2 mois
I didn’t find them to feel dry but I do prep my lips by doing a lip scrub following it with a tiny bit of chapstick. Honestly once you apply it & it “dries” you don’t even feel like you’re wearing anything plus it looks super natural which I love here is a photo with my favorite shade “double scoop”
court N.
Scottsbluff, NE
il y a un an
ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip so I've used these when they first came out. I loved the shade range and pigment but I hated the formula. Within minutes of application it was drying and peeling off. Does anyone know if the formula is the same or have they changed it?
Janelle D. il y a un an
I never tried these when they first came out so I can’t say the formula changed, but the blotted lip doesn’t dry and peel on me , it literally feels like I’m wearing nothing