ColourPop Ultra Blotted Lip

by ColourPop

Ultra Blotted Lip A medium coverage matte lipstick that creates a soft, diffused look. It is completely transfer-proof and long-wearing but also lightweight and comfortable. No cracking or flaking! Leaves lips smooth and fresh.

Finish Sheer Matte

Shade Pinks

Net Weight 3.0 g / 0.10 oz

Apply your Ultra Blotted Lip in a thin layer for most comfortable wear.

TIPS: To intensify your look, line your lips with a matching Lippie Pencil, this will help you achieve the perfect finished look and it will also give the appearance of fuller lips.

Are these really drying? How long do they stay on?
Which ultra blotted lip shade is best for medium skin with significant pink undertones? I tried “sleepy eyes” and it looks too orange next to my natural pink flush.
Does this formula feel dry on the lips ? ColourPop Ultra Blotted Lip
Start your review of ColourPop Ultra Blotted Lip!
Product Highlights
“This is my new fav lippie. It's long lasting and for a liquid lipstick, somewhat comfortable on the lips. The darker shades are a bit more drying but still nice with a little lip balm. The best about this liquid lipstick is that it is very affordable at only $6.” in reviews
“This a really pretty color i love this kind of natural colors on my lips and it's very pretty and soft i love it [product:colourpop-ultra-matte-lips-liquid-lipstick]” in reviews
I started wearing Colourpop liquid lipsticks when the brand first started to get bigger and I’m so glad that I did! I noticed the formulas changing overtime and some of the older lippies I got were a miss while the newer ones were more improved and lasted a bit longer. They can get a bit flaky if you try to layer it on to much or to soon. I recommend using only one layer if possible or letting it dry between layers while you do the rest of your makeup. I tried so many of their colors and they’re gorgeous and also great for beginners as well as being affordable! Yes there are other brands I like more but colourpop still doesn’t disappoint and I recommend you give it a try!
Columbia, MO
ColourPop Ultra Blotted Lip uploaded by andrea S.
Review for: SCENIC ROUTE, OJAI THERE
If you're looking for a light-weight, long-lasting lip color, this is it! The Ultra Blotted Lips are so easy to use, and have the most beautiful finish (a little more matte than a traditional satin lip). They're also great to wear under lipglosses, because they don't feel too heavy under another layer. You can use a lipliner with them, but I typically don't feel the need. They don't bleed, and are super easy to reapply if you think it needs it. I tend to favor more natural shades in this products, my personal favorites being "Starling" and "Scenic Route". "Starling" is pictured here.
Magnolia, TX
Review for: CHERRY ON TOP
I have to start off by saying I love the ultra blotted formula. It's comfortable and not drying, the more nude colors are perfect for everyday and just throwing on without a second thought. the formula is 5 star for me but this color (cherry on top) gets knocked down a peg only because straight out of the tube, it has way too much pigmentation. Even after wiping the brush on the sides, too much product comes off and comes off full color as well. The color is beautiful but I was hoping for a softer berry that i wouldn't have to worry too much about and this unfortunately wasn't it.
Bellingham, WA
ColourPop Ultra Blotted Lip uploaded by w C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: ZUMA
I love this shade(ZUMA) very much! However, it is too dry for my lips. If you love matte lips, you might like this. I usually apply lip balm before apply this lip liquid. I would love to try their lip gloss instead of this
Charlotte
Review for: VITAMIN SEA
This color lip gloss is an absolute epic fail when it comes to colourpop the dopa he's way too hard doesn't pick up any of the product it looks nothing how it looks in the jar and you can hardly even get the product out of the bottle and when you do there's so little of it on the Delta that you can't even apply it to your lips so there's no point in even getting it because you can't even get it out you basically have to break the bottle in half and use your finger I feel that this is an epic fail when it comes to colourpop this is absolutely ratchet
Apple Valley, MN
Review for: ZUMA
I LOVE everything about this lippie. The color is beautiful...my lip color but just a little brighter and more opaque. It dries down beautifully to a matte finish but it is not like a liquid lipstick. It almost feels a little powdery on the lip. It truly has a blotted lipstick effect and is perfect for daytime wear at the office or running errands. One application usually lasts me a couple of hours unless I eat in which it needs to be reapplied sooner. Overall this is one of my favorite lip products and definitely my favorite color of the line.
Review for: ZUMA
I've used many Colourpop lip products before but this is the first time I've used the ultra blotted lip line. I love it! It's like the best of both worlds. It's like the baby of their lippie stix and liquid lipsticks. It doesn't need to be applied with precision and it doesn't feel drying to the lips. The ZUMA color is like a "my lips but better" color. It also wears pretty naturally and can be easily reapplied without feeling crusty. Only downside is that it doesn't last all day but I don't have a problem with that.
Washington, DC
Review for: CYPRESS CHILL
Love love love this!! I wear lip color pretty much every day, even if I'm not wearing any other makeup, and usually go for very emollient lipsticks or, when doing a no-makeup look, dab/blot my lipstick so it's less intense. This achieves the latter without wasting a bunch of lipstick on tissues while trying to diffuse the color. It goes on soft and can easily be layered for a more intense color. I got Cypress Chill, which looked the most like *my lips but better* online. However, it's a bit too deep to look totally casual and I'll probably go with a different color for that effect (I was eyeing Doozy and Slide pretty hard but couldn't bring myself to spend any more money). The cherry on top? It's transfer proof. Evidence attached - I kissed my hand right before the photo :)
Manitou Beach, MI
ColourPop Ultra Blotted Lip uploaded by Shayla M.
These are a sheer light formula that dries down fast. The best way to apply them is to do so one lip at a time, making sure you achieve a smooth application on the first try. This is tricky because of the sheer pigmentation to start with, then it is made more difficult by how fast it dries. If you’re unlucky and you get a streaky application and think to fix it by adding a second layer, that isn’t so easy either! A second layer doesn’t guarantee a uniform look on the lips unfortunately, but often results in a cracked layer. In the swatches on this post you see one layer and a second one applied only half way after the first layer had dried down.
ColourPop Ultra Blotted Lip uploaded by Mary B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: SLEEPY EYES
Love this matte lip product. Goes on with an applicator and dries quickly and nicely without crusting or flaking. My only disappointment is with the color against my skin tone. “Sleepy eyes” is the exact color of brick: Like a reddish orange. Super pretty on olive skin but on my medium skin with pink undertones, it comes off as really orange. Maybe for those with yellow undertones, this may be a better fit. Excited to try some other shades though!

164 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cranford
il y a 22 jours
WanderWoman... B. • il y a 20 jours
Yes, it can feel dry. But I prep my lips with exfoliation and heavy lip balm, before I go in with it. But if you are prone to chapped lips, it may cause too much drying..
Scottsbluff, NE
il y a 2 mois
ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip so I've used these when they first came out. I loved the shade range and pigment but I hated the formula. Within minutes of application it was drying and peeling off. Does anyone know if the formula is the same or have they changed it?
Janelle E. • il y a 2 mois
I never tried these when they first came out so I can’t say the formula changed, but the blotted lip doesn’t dry and peel on me , it literally feels like I’m wearing nothing