BY COLOURPOP

Ultra Blotted Lip A medium coverage matte lipstick that creates a soft, diffused look. It is completely transfer-proof and long-wearing but also lightweight and comfortable. No cracking or flaking! Leaves lips smooth and fresh.

Finish Sheer Matte

Shade Pinks

Net Weight 3.0 g / 0.10 oz

Apply your Ultra Blotted Lip in a thin layer for most comfortable wear.

TIPS: To intensify your look, line your lips with a matching Lippie Pencil, this will help you achieve the perfect finished look and it will also give the appearance of fuller lips.

• Is this a good brand?7 Answers
  • What is your favorite color ColourPop Ultra Blotted Lip? ...5 Answers
  • How did you girls liked this product?? I want to know bef...3 Answers
ColourPop Ultra Blotted Lip
  • "This is my new fav lippie. It's long lasting and for a liquid lipstick, somewhat comfortable on the lips. The darker shades are a bit more drying but still nice with a little lip balm. The best about this liquid lipstick is that it is very affordable at only $6." in 257 reviews
  • "This a really pretty color i love this kind of natural colors on my lips and it's very pretty and soft i love it [product:colourpop-ultra-matte-lips-liquid-lipstick]" in 109 reviews
Abby L.
Wichita, KS
First thing first It’s powdery drying.
To me for some reason the ColourPop Ultra Blotted Lip are more drying than the ultra mattes formula. But that does not bother me much since I’m well aware when wearing matte liquid lipstick.

I have it in the shade ‘slide’. (Planning to order more in orther shades). The formula is quite liquidy and has little coverage. I have to put on more than 1 layer to build it up but I’m so obsessed with the color. Sometimes I wore this on a no-make up days just to make my lips beautifull natural pinkish color.
Paige A.
Atlanta
Revolutionary! Quickly become my every day go to lip product. These give you that perfect natural/minimal makeup look that provides a good amount of color without looking like a layer of product on the lips. The only problem I have with these is that they can be just a little drying since they do go on liquid and dry down matte. But a little bit of lip balm on before application prevents any drying issues. Go try some of these out! (Specifically the shade Zuma for the your lips but better look for anyone with light/fair skin)
Katherine R.
I purchased the shade doozy and it's  what I wear everyday. I like that it is buildable, you can go from a very sheer tint to the pigment of a full liquid lipstick. For this value the formula and packaging are in par with high end. It wasn't hydrating nor drying, you can feel it on your lips but it's so lightweight that its comfortable.
Eva A.
Annandale, NY
I really wanted to like this product, since I am such a fan of colourpop. But unfortunately, I just can’t get this to work for me. The price point is amazing as always, but I find that I have to be very careful when applying because if it is not perfectly even then the color will get blotchy. Whenever I have tried to fix this I end up with goopy lips (apparently a side effect of applying too much product). Wouldn’t recommend, but would try again if they revamped the formula because the concept of this product is something I am really interested in!
Courtney B.
Lk Providence, LA
Colourpop’s ultra blotted lips are so great! They are more “natural” than the ultra mattes-for those “no makeup” days! They stay on for HOURS & they are more like a slight wash of color or a stain. They, just like the mattes WILL be drying on the lips if you wear them every day though. My favorite is the shade Zuma. It’s the “like your lips, but better” kind of shade.
Jennifer C.
This is by far my FAVE CP lip product. I got the color zuma, which is really a my lips but better shade. I have slightly pigmented lips but putting this over, it gives me a beautiful rosy nude everyday color. The thing I love most about this is the texture and the way it makes my lips feel. While I love the CP ultra matte liquid lips, i can feel them sucking and drying out the life out of my lips. This on the other hand has a thinner consistency, applies wet but dries down to a beautiful diffused matte that’s NOT drying. It’s matte, but my lips can move comfortably, I’m not hesitant about smiling and my lips don’t crack! It’s a very comfortable feeling and I almost forget that I have anything on at all. The shade itself is beautiful as well. I can wear it everyday with a natural no makeup face or play it up with more makeup. Definitely recommend for those who want a less drying version of the ultra mattes.
Courtney A.
San Antonio
I love me some Colourpop! Today I am wearing Bit o sunny and I've received so many compliments. Some people may say that this formula is a little dry for them but I absolutely love it! Especially considering I'm in meetings all day, talking and drinking coffee. I don't have to worry about a smudge. Even my husband isn't afraid to go in for a kiss because he understands that my lipstick is not moving! LOL Love it !
Jessenia R.
Beale afb, CA
Everything from this brand i like everything they do is very pigment you have to shake the lipstick bottle first ! But is so great it doesn’t crack and is durable... Really recommend this brand is your first time buying and very economic also ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
camille r.
as someone who finds liquid lipsticks very drying and slightly intimidating, these are perfect. i have the shades zuma, slide, and doozy, and all three are gorgeous. they have great color payoff but are slightly more muted than traditional liquid lipsticks. they have a matte finish and the formula is very thin and watery, allowing you to build up to whatever coverage you desire or to sheer them out.
Raven M.
I brought an ultra blotted formula assuming that it will have my lips so dry and uncomfortable. I was so wrong and I’m glad. I love this lip look. It feels great, it does not transfer, and the color looks so natural. I chose Doozy and I’m in love. When I’m not doing a full face I throw on Doozy now because it’s just so nice. Not to mention, so affordable. Colourpop also ships so quickly to me I love a quick ship.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Is this a good brand?
Jessica P.
La Jolla, CA
What does it mean by "blotted lip" ?
Brittany B.
Do you prefer this or the ultra matte lippies?
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
What is your favorite color ColourPop Ultra Blotted Lip? Mine is Slide.
Noelia C.