Add a Photo

By COLOURPOP
#23 in Lipstick

Ultra Blotted Lip A medium coverage matte lipstick that creates a soft, diffused look. It is completely transfer-proof and long-wearing but also lightweight and comfortable. No cracking or flaking! Leaves lips smooth and fresh.

Finish Sheer Matte

Shade Pinks

Net Weight 3.0 g / 0.10 oz

Apply your Ultra Blotted Lip in a thin layer for most comfortable wear.

TIPS: To intensify your look, line your lips with a matching Lippie Pencil, this will help you achieve the perfect finished look and it will also give the appearance of fuller lips.

Photos (46)
Johana G.
Johana G.
New Castle, DE
The applicator is quite good, but due to the consistency of the product, it is very difficult for the edges to be perfect. For the latter a brush can be used but it does not give time to distribute the product because, as I said, it dries. So it only remains to use a profiler of a color as close as possible. .

- Transfer? You can kiss a white wall, because you would not stain it. Where it can transfer is by the area of ​​the mucosa.

- Odor and taste: This worried me especially when buying blindly. In fact I was going to ask some to give it to a friend but it gives a lot of importance to these two aspects and I did not want to risk without proving myself before. If I approach the nose open product does give me a slight smell that can be called "normal", although especially sensitive smells can shock them. Once on the lips, it does not smell anything but during the first few minutes you can notice "something" in the throat. Bearable? Of course, even forgetting.

- Sensation: For me they are too dry and its use makes the lips become very sensitive.

- Duration: They are so dry and so fixed to the skin that they do not move for hours, except for the part of the mucosa. In that area you have to repeat applications and, inevitably, part of the product you end up swallowing.

The biggest drawback I see is that if they spoil because they have eaten, you can not apply more over because it would form a thick layer and even more uncomfortable, besides that you would have relief on the lips and irregularly. So, to make it better is to remove lips and apply again ...

Noha A.
Noha A.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
I picked up two shades; a true blue pink in Slide and a deep coral in Doozy. I was so excited for these, it seemed like they would fix the problems I had with the blotted lips. I was sorely mistaken. It really upsets me to say that these were an absolute fail. They applied beautifully, and instantly I was obsessed with how they looked. Then they dried…
These dry so insanely crusty. They just completely cling onto your lips and dry them out. I tried these on days where my lips were insanely moist and supple and I’d still get the same results. They remind me of a really terrible liquid lipstick where it just all cracks and balls up instantly. The formula was just absolutely terrible. I tried to work with these so hard and I continue to try but within a few minutes I just have to wipe them off.
Ashleigh P.
Ashleigh P.
Arlington, TX
My friend bought me one of these in the color bestie. I'm not usually a person that wears lip gloss because I alway find the formula to be too sticky. With that being said, this gloss is amazing! I was really surprised when I put it on, it's not sticky, and the color is beautiful. The applicator is really sturdy, and You can add quite a few layers before you get that annoying, over glossed feeling around the corners of your mouth( if you know what I'm talking about, you know it's so frustrating!) I will definitely purchase more of these, the formula is totally different from some of the glosses I've used. Also they're really affordable!
Mutia N.
Mutia N.
Seattle, WA
I am so disappointed! I settled on split and bit-o-sunny and they are beautiful! The formula is very smooth and lightweight and I know it doesn't make much sense, but dries to a powdery finish. They look fabulous when you put them on and they feel great, but that euphoric feeling quickly fades. They wear off horribly! They don't last through any eating or drinking whatsoever and when they do fade away they leave horrible lines on the outside of your lips so you look like a clown wearing lipliner. I have to carry baby oil in my purse to make sure I can remove it when it starts fading or it looks embarrassing. If you won't be eating or drinking anything the whole time you're wearing these then they are great! But lets face it, nobody wants a lipstick they're afraid to even lick their lips in. I ordered these the minute they were released so I don't know if the formula will improve or maybe the lighter shades might be more forgiving, but even at $6 a piece I wouldn't risk buying any other shades.
Deb M.
Deb M.
Plano, TX
I have enjoyed all my colour pop lip products, these are really good, the colour pop liquid lip products will need to be shaken up or tapped against your palm to distribute it evenly, if you don't  shake it well, your products will be a bit oily, to where it won't distribute we'll onto the lips, this isn't a liquid lip that is high coverage, it's a nice sheer color, it gives a nice tint to your lips that isn't dramatic, it glides nicely, I don't have any problem with it being drying on the lips, it lasts well and can be reapplied with out it moving around or streaking, I would recommend all colour pops liquid lip products. The price is a very good selling point, you can get so many looks depending on the skin tone of your lips.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Girardville, PA
love this balm! It's one of very few products that actually helps my problem lips instead of just making them feel a little better while it's on. No flavor to annoy me or interfere with food or coffee, no peppermint to irritate my lips, and the color is flattering and the payload is just right for me, not pale but not "I'm wearing lip stuff!" either (Fireberry is my favorite). The SPF is the big deal for me. Cons: it's really sticky. I have to put my hair up or it's glued to my lips. Also really difficult to get off cups, I run them through the dishwasher twice.
Bayli L.
Bayli L.
Shrewsbury
I'm actually writing this review for ColourPops Ultra Metallic Lips. I own three of the colors, but my two favorite are Man Eater and Zebra. I heard about this brand through a friend at work last year, and I'm so glad I gave it a try. ColourPop is literally the same makers of Kylie Cosmetics. Their lip colors are pretty long lasting, especially for the very affordable price. The have a wide range of colors to choose from which is always important for a lipstick fanatic like me. I also was drawn to them because they are vegan friendly! Love that. I love matte colors, but I've been drawn to metallic recently.
Mary J.
Mary J.
Birmingham, AL
I am not much of a matte lip wearer, but I recently tried ColourPop Ultra Blotted Lip and I am HOOKED! It has the appearance of a matte without being drying at all. TBH it might not have the intense staying power of a full matte but that's OK with me because it is seriously so comfortable and lightweight. AND they are so affordable! If you're patient, CP offers free shipping from time to time, too. I ordered colors Zuma, Doozy and Slide. Zuma is by far and away my favorite. Here's a photo of Zuma (right). Note I'd had dinner and two maragaritas without re-application!
Kym B.
Kym B.
Athol, MA
I have tried nearly every lip product Colourpop has put out and when I heard of these coming out, I was quick to order every single color. I love these. They're super lightweight and they do not feel drying. I find that they are best with only 1-2 layers as 3-4 can make it crumbley. They are so flattering and easy to use. The color lasts basically all day and you only need to reapply after eating/drinking. Each color is perfect in it's own way. I usually don't look good in coral or bright pinks, but with these, I love them on myself for once in my life.
They are so cheap that you can buy all the colors for the same amount of 2 expensive name-brand lipsticks. This is my new go-to lipstick.

Vanessa Q.
Vanessa Q.
San Diego, CA
It's the matte lip trend mixed with the tinted lip look and it's great for summer! You can do gradient lips or a light lip look and the formula is very light on the lips. Let it dry for a moment before layering it and it would look good otherwise it could look a bit patchy. The formula as said on the website is matte but not too matte like their matte formulas but more of a comfort matte. Hopefully they do come out with more color selections as the line becomes more popular. It doesn't dry out my lips. Not all the colors are opaque, they do run a bit sheer for some people's taste, but I enjoy using them! Doesn't smudge and has little transfer, and is a great product for the summer!
Christie C.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Is this a good brand?
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Placentia, CA
What does it mean by "blotted lip" ?
Noelia C.
Noelia C.
How can i get that?
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Do you prefer this or the ultra matte lippies?
Emily O.
Emily O.
Is this drying on the lips?