ColourPop The Zodiac Pressed Powder Shadow Palette

by ColourPop

Hey, what’s your sign? See Kathleen’s passion come to life, each shade of The Zodiac Palette was carefully created to represent the astrological signs while staying cohesive and wearable as an eyeshadow palette. Rock your sign alone as a wash of color or complement it with the other shades of the zodiac!

The Aries: This metallic firey orange is as bold as your confidence
The Taurus: You can rely on this matte camel brown, uh huh!
The Gemini: Express yourself in this metallic antique gold
The Cancer: This soft peachy pink with a golden sheen feels like home
The Leo: This soft coral with a gold flip is sure to grab your attention
The Virgo: You’ll wear this matte dark chocolate brown with practically every look
The Libra: This matte light dusty rose brings balance to any look
The Scorpio: Share your passion with this rich metallic plum
The Sagittarius: Up for an adventure? Try this matte magenta purple
The Capricorn: Shoot for the stars with this black with gold glitter
The Aquarius: This matte periwinkle blue will unleash your creativity
The Pisces: Be a daydream believer in this vibrant metallic aqua

Pressed Powder Shadow Highly pigmented shadow that applies evenly and feels ultra-velvety and silky. This long wearing formula contains a unique combination of softer powders which adheres easily to the eyes, gives a soft focus effect, and blends smoothly and evenly.

THE ARIES: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Mica (CI 77019), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

THE TAURUS: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

THE GEMINI: Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

THE CANCER: Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Lauroyl Lysine, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

THE LEO: Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

THE VIRGO: Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Talc, Dimethiconol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

THE LIBRA: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

THE SCORPIO: Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

THE SAGITTARIUS: Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Talc, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethiconol, Carmine (CI 75470), Mica (CI 77019), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

THE CAPRICORN: Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Talc, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethiconol, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

THE AQUARIUS: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

THE PISCES: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate, Lauryl Laurate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mineral Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Usage: Apply with your favorite shadow brushes. Flat and firmer brushes will give the most color payoff. Fluffier brushes are great for blending. Use a small angled brush to line the eyes.

a good pigmentation I loved the palette colors !!! super recommend for girls
The colors are so pretty how does this perform?
I Love colourpop products but is this palette really good cause I’ve been thinking of buying it but idk if it’s good?
Start your review of ColourPop The Zodiac Pressed Powder Shadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Plymouth, MI
I’m a die hard Kathleen Lights fan and will always support her. Color pop has quickly become my new go to brand when it comes to eyeshadow. Not only are they super affordable but they quality is unmatched. I’ve used high end eyeshadow palettes but I continue to use my colourpop palettes the most. The colors and payoff are great and they wear all day. You can create everyday looks with this palette as well as nighttime and smoky looks. My favorite palette in my collection.
Newmarket , NH
A few too many neutrals for me to give it 5 stars, but great shades otherwise. Some matte, some shimmer, some glitter (like a black with gold glitter that makes a great liner with a wet brush). Pretty good color payoff for a cheaper product, although a few layers will get you a much bolder look. Creases slightly but less so with a primer, and won’t last all day but doesn’t fade so fast that it’s useless
Burlington, NJ
The color choices in this palette are amazing! Colourpop has my favorite affordable eyeshadows. I also love KathleenLights and I think she did an amazing job on this palette! This is one of the best eye shadow formulas Colourpop has come out with. The mirror is also an awesome bonus. This palette is great for neutral lovers and lovers of color. If you can get your hands on it, I definitely recommend it.
Roosevelt, UT
ColourPop The Zodiac Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by Haelei K.
Is this an ugly picture ? Yes lolol but ! It shows off my eye look good sooo here we are, buuut! This eye shadow can look a little intimidating because of those pops of colors but you can totally make a gorgeous neutral look! I love Kathleen so I wanted to support her & this palette makes that easy to do! It blends beautifully and the shimmer are gorgeous. It’s sooo affordable too!
I hope they bring this one back because it is so fun! I don't use the colors very often I must admit, but it's sparkly and unique as far as my generally warm toned palettes go. I have dark brown eyes so I generally avoid blues. I would probably not buy this one again even if it was available because I can't see myself using it up completely, but I do enjoy using it on occasion!
Westport, CT
This palette is the astrology junkie’s dream! It’s very pretty and the shadows are easy to blend and pigmented. The only shade I had some difficulties with was the “Aquarius”, the pigment is hard to show up and you have to build it, which I’m not mad about since it’s a blue color and those are usually hard to formulate. Overall a great palette
Lisbon, ME
ColourPop The Zodiac Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by Jen B.
ColourPop The Zodiac Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by Jen B.
Purchased at: Colourpop
Great pigment as usual for colourpop cosmetics. Very little fallout and so easy to blend. Beautiful color story. Although their are a few shades that don't really go with anything. Great buy for the money. ColourPop The Zodiac Pressed Powder Shadow Palette
Washington, DC
This is one of my favorite palettes! I initially wasn’t going to get it because I wasn’t sure how wearable it would be for my taste in neutrals. But the shades are very wearable and have even led me to step outside my comfort zone. The only thing the palette is missing, in my opinion, is a light brow bone/inner corner shade.
Bayonne, NJ
Great pigmentation, easily blendable, and a creative idea from KathleenLights. The loose pigments that they created for this collection are equally beautiful. However, the color story is a bit boring. I usually reach to this palette either for transition shades or intense pops of color. There really is no in-between.
East Lansing, MI
One of my absolute favorite eyeshadow pallets! The packaging is so cute, and so is the idea of the pallet. The pallet has very wearable shades, along with a few pops of color so you can create a fun look! For the price of colourpop, you get amazing quality! Colourpop creates most of my favorite pallets.

131 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
WEBSTER, NY
il y a 5 mois
ColourPop The Zodiac Pressed Powder Shadow Palette Is this a palette that is verastile? Does it blend well, and is it worth the price as a low-cost palette??
jamie M. • il y a 2 mois
one of my favorite palettes, very blendable, very versatile, amazing price!
Las Vegas, NV
il y a 9 mois
Ana K. • il y a 8 mois
All of the shades are very pigmented, you can definitely blend and build up the shade on your lids. I love this palette I think it looks stunning on the eyes.