BY COLOURPOP #10 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Hey, what’s your sign? See Kathleen’s passion come to life, each shade of The Zodiac Palette was carefully created to represent the astrological signs while staying cohesive and wearable as an eyeshadow palette. Rock your sign alone as a wash of color or complement it with the other shades of the zodiac!

The Aries: This metallic firey orange is as bold as your confidence
The Taurus: You can rely on this matte camel brown, uh huh!
The Gemini: Express yourself in this metallic antique gold
The Cancer: This soft peachy pink with a golden sheen feels like home
The Leo: This soft coral with a gold flip is sure to grab your attention
The Virgo: You’ll wear this matte dark chocolate brown with practically every look
The Libra: This matte light dusty rose brings balance to any look
The Scorpio: Share your passion with this rich metallic plum
The Sagittarius: Up for an adventure? Try this matte magenta purple
The Capricorn: Shoot for the stars with this black with gold glitter
The Aquarius: This matte periwinkle blue will unleash your creativity
The Pisces: Be a daydream believer in this vibrant metallic aqua

Pressed Powder Shadow Highly pigmented shadow that applies evenly and feels ultra-velvety and silky. This long wearing formula contains a unique combination of softer powders which adheres easily to the eyes, gives a soft focus effect, and blends smoothly and evenly.

THE ARIES: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Mica (CI 77019), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

THE TAURUS: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

THE GEMINI: Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

THE CANCER: Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Lauroyl Lysine, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

THE LEO: Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

THE VIRGO: Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Talc, Dimethiconol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

THE LIBRA: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

THE SCORPIO: Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

THE SAGITTARIUS: Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Talc, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethiconol, Carmine (CI 75470), Mica (CI 77019), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

THE CAPRICORN: Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Talc, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethiconol, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

THE AQUARIUS: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

THE PISCES: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate, Lauryl Laurate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mineral Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Usage: Apply with your favorite shadow brushes. Flat and firmer brushes will give the most color payoff. Fluffier brushes are great for blending. Use a small angled brush to line the eyes.

Angela S.
waverly
I have used this a couple times now I’m doing a video on it today. The colors are pretty some are not as bright an vibrant as I thought they would be but you can build them up so that’s good. I could nit pick little things but for the most part the palette is good like I said I haven’t used it a lot so it’s hard to say at first exactly what I think about it. But check out my video on YouTube as I dive more into it it will be up by tomorrow my link is on my profile. I do think the colors are pigmented some I just excepted to be more vibrant then they was But it’s worth getting it an trying it out. The quality is good! I love colourpop they are great on the price An there shadows are really good I can’t complain on this brand. I mean yea there’s always some things that could use a little bit of improvement but for the most part there makeup is awesome. Please feel free to ask me any Qs an I would love to answer them for you truthfully. No matter what it is or who it is. Thats what I am here to do
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I actually really enjoy the colors in this palette. I think it’s comparable to colourpop palettes. I have hazel/green eyes. I think the palette is beautiful as is and definitely would recommend purchasing! This palette especially looks great with Kathleen’s previous ColourPop - Shadow Palettes - Kathleen Lights (Dream St.) palette. The colors play so well together. The entire collection is beautiful, the supernova shadows are stunning, the lipsticks are amazing (formula A+) I’m a big fan of colourpop and love how they come out with quality products at a fraction of the cost. I think if you already own her Dream St. palette you would seriously love them in conjunction with one another. But the palette works well on its own as well. You can get both a very natural everyday look, and also can do a full glam colorful look, or natural with a pop of color.. you can get a ton of full looks from just this palette alone, but I LOVE using the palettes in conjunction with one another. The colors and tones play so well with one another, it’s a match made in heaven!
Alyssa M.
Jersey
I’m OBSESSED with this palette sooo much! It is so beautiful, I love alll the colors, and they’re superrr pigmented, you can create sooo many different makeup looks with this palette it’s amazing, I love the packaging and the concept of the zodiac theme! I think this is gonna be my favorite palette for a while, I love it! And colourpop is a great and affordable brand. This palette was only $18 and all the other products in the zodiac collection are so pretty and affordable as well. ColourPop The Zodiac Pressed Powder Shadow Palette
Liesl G.
I love colourpop shadow palettes as they easily blend and are normally pigmented.  I love this eye shadow palette as the pops of color speak to me and I love, love, love the theme.  I think the packaging is beautiful.  I was worried I wouldn't be able to create very many "everyday" looks but I was surprised as I played with this palette how many different looks I could create.  I do have to use a bronzer or go into another palette for a transition shade as Taurus is a little too dark for me.  I've noticed with colourpop shadows that the glitter shadows go on better with a fix plus on your brush or with your finger.
A couple of notes about a few of the shadows:
The Pisces goes on beautifully with your finger but not so well with a brush, you do have to be careful of fallout with this shade.
The Capricorn: when using this shade I rarely get any of the sparkle on my actual eye.  But I prefer a matte black anyways.
The Aquarius: Is really the only shade I'm a little disappointed in.  It took me a bit of time to build up, it also started to fade on me throughout the night which I rarely ever happens.  Now I did add another shadow on top of this shadow to brighten the shade up, unfortunately I learned after the other shadow is absolutely awful for wear time.  I don't know if combining it with the other shadow effected this shade or not.

Otherwise, I love this palette, I love playing with it! Definitely worth the price.
Tiffany N.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this palette!! I don't think there was a more anticipated collection and palette for me. I loveeee both anything zodiac and Kathleen, and she did NOT disappoint. I believe all the colors she chose for every sign was so so perfect. Not only does it make sense and do all the signs justice, it's such a pleasantly wearable palette. I think it has everything in it and I'm SO glad it's not a crazy colored zodiac palette. Kathleen KILLED it with this one! I loveeee the Scorpio shade because she explained it's her powder version of wattles--which is my favorite colourpop shadow of alltime! INSANELY BEAUTIFUL ALLTIME FAV PALEtTE! YOU need it! Also gorgeous most stunning packaging of my life.
Emily A.
I was so excited when I purchased this palette! Kathleen Lights put a lot of thought into this palette, carefully picking each sign's shade. It's a versatile palette; you can create amazing glam neutral looks, as well as colorful looks.

At first glance, the colors don't look cohesive, but once you pick up a brush and start blending, you can create so many looks. This is quickly becoming a favorite.
Jillian T.
Clarkston
Spoiler alert: I love this palette. I was so stoked to get this collection when I saw Kathleen's video unveiling the entire collection, and I have to say this is the star of the show! I love that each shade corresponds with the different zodiac signs and I love how versatile the palette is! I just got this palette in the mail a few days ago and I cannot stop playing with it. I've created wearable looks and more glamorous and artsy looks. The metallic shades are stunning, and the really do pack a punch! I have trouble getting shadows to stick to my inner corner, but The Gemini has become my go-to inner corner color because its a really unique color and it *actually* sticks to my inner corner, and it goes beautifully with the gold supernova shadow she released as well. Also, I LOVE that the palette comes with a mirror (a first for Colourpop palettes).
Hanna D.
Edmonds
The palette and the colors are beautiful. I purchased this for its unique combination of shades. But I guess I’m not a huge fan of Colourpop’s pressed shadows. I love their ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection, but I find that their pressed shadows apply more patchy with a brush. I was working on applying The Aquarius on my lid, and it took forever to even out the application on both eyes. I had the same experience with ColourPop - Shadow Palettes - Kathleen Lights (Dream St.). I was however so pleased to not experience any fallout, even with the Capricorn shade although I definitely had to tap off the excess. I will keep working on figuring out on how to apply these better because they are beautiful shadows.
Update 1: The shadows didn’t crease at all after wearing all day. However, I was not successful in blending the patchiness away. I will try a different primer. Used Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
victoria R.
Colourpop is one of my number one makeup brands. They are so affordable and the products are amazing. Kathleenlights is one of my favorite youtubers i watch her videos every time she uploads. So of course when she said she collaborated again with Colourpop i just had to get it!! The palette is beautiful you can tell she really put her heart into it. The colors blend great. This has definitely been my go to palette since i got this because the amount of looks you can make is endless. Some shades have a little fall out but nothing too crazy. The brown does give me a little bit of a hard time to work with but to be honest i feel that way about almost every Brown i own. This palette included a mirror and the name under each shadow which is fantastic because we know it’s sometimes hard to read the names on Colourpop palettes because they are actually reverse. I definitely recommend this palette to everyone
Myranda C.
I absolutely had to get this palette when I first saw it. I know some people weren’t pleased when it came out but let me tell you that the quality of these shadows are amazing. I actually have been enjoying it more than her original Dream St. palette. I think the color selection is unique and has shades that everybody can use, as well as people who like to experiment. The shadows are consistent and as a Sagittarius, I love my shade the most. Colourpop hit it with this one. I’m very happy with my purchase.
Jessica T.
Sacramento, CA
Just got mine!!! What’s your sign? I’m a Cancer♋️😌
Jay 💖.
Who else really wants this?? 💖
Hope B.
What are your signs? My sun sign is Aries, moon is Pisces, and rising is Sagittarius.
Maria h.
North Carolina
The Aries Is So Cute! What Zodiac Sign are yall?
Konstantina R.