BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

• Anyone else have problems with the liner becoming unattac...6 Answers
  • Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long last...6 Answers
  • How is this brand? Does it last?2 Answers
Sierra L.
Lubbock, TX
I got this in an Ipsy bag so I use it but I wouldn’t buy t. It works and stays through the day but I don’t like that you can’t sharpen it and you gotta push on your eye a little more than I would like.
Emily N.
Love this eyeliner. I like an eyeliner that goes on smooth and easily. It’s very fine and thin. Only negative is that it is hard to completely remove with make up remover. Good quality for the price. Generally inexpensive
Amber V.
Inverness, FL
I cannot life without this eyeliner. It works great, even in the waterline. It’s creamy, it doesn’t run, and it’s $5! This is my go to liner. I bought 5 so I don’t run out, it’s just THAT good.
Emily K.
New York
Purchased at: ULTA
One of the best gel eyeliners I have ever used! I often struggle with finding a product that will stay on my eyes and this one really works. I don’t love the packaging as much as some other brands but otherwise it is great.
Kate B.
Yuma
A decent black eyeliner. It Glides very nicely on your water line but for me it's never a jet black color it's more of a light black. It never really stays in my water line for long either.
Mar B.
Love this gel eyeliner. Colourpop is a great brand with amazing products and this is no exception. Glides easily and stays on. Very affordable and pigmented. It is simply one of the best!!
alexa s.
Agoura Hills
Colourpops eyeliners are really great. They glide on super easily and are very pigmented and long lasting. I love the wide shade range. They are extremely affordable and better than many higher end liners.
Nikki W.
Tullahoma, TN
Favorite pencil gel liner formula. Super smooth going on and comes in a great range of shades, both simple and unique. Lasts a long time on the water line and doesn’t tug when applied to the water line.
Victoria K.
Phoenix, AZ
Colorpop has awesome products for a fairly low price. Their eye liners are my favorite. They go on so smooth and you barely have to touch your eye. Plus they stay on all day.
Madison Z.
This eyeliner is a meh for me. I received it in an ipsy and I feel like I received a dud because it's not as creamy as I wish! It's good for water lines but not on the lid.
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?