BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

• Anyone else have problems with the liner becoming unattac...6 Answers
  • Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long last...6 Answers
  • How is this brand? Does it last?2 Answers
Sara R.
Stoneham , MA
The color stays on and glides on nicely! I use this daily, I use it to fill in my eyebrows because of the brownish color that I chose. It’s relatively long lasting, but will smudge off with excessive rubbing.
Darby S.
Minneapolis, MN
I have this in white and I must say, this is a lower lash line essential! It stays in place relatively well, gives the illusion of larger doll-eyes, and blends well when needed. Also don’t forget the price. Worth the shipping!
Magdalena B.
New York
I like this pencil, especially for the price l. I use it to tide line my water line, and it goes on smoothly and creamy. It doesn’t last all day and you do get a bit of transfer though. I’d still recommend it.
Alexis S.
Lorain, OH
I like these eyeliner. They come in all colors including metallics. They are very pigmented and last long in the waterline. I love that they don’t have to be sharpened. The down side is that they break easily.
Shelby R.
Huntsville, AL
I have this in navy blue and I love it it always adds a little extra pop to any makeup look I decide to do and I would highly recommend this product to anyone it stays on all day and doesn’t bleed which I love
Ashley F.
Naples, FL
Purchased at: Colourpop
Very affordable and great formula. It stays on most of the day and is comfortable to wear. They have a great color selection and they apply very easy. I will definitely repurchase and get some of the more fun colors!
Ksenia S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The best thing i can say about this product is that it is really black, and i love that! But if you use it on your water line it will kinda smear off, and the end is a little big to make a winged point buf super wearable and glides on soft!
april s.
I have tried alot of different eyeliners for my waterline and they tend to run and smudge. However i have tried this colourpop eyeliner and it is now my go to favorite. Very smooth and does not go anywhere on me!
Liz T.
These eyeliners went on well. They have really pretty colors that match their shadows. They are very inexpensive as well. I didn’t experience tugging or anything. I purchased mine directly from the Colourpop website. I would buy again.
Emma W.
Fulton, NY
I love all of these liners. I have two of the green shades and a purple, and they apply beautifully. Glide on easy. Use often. I own multiple of different shades and the formula seems the same in all of them.
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?