BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

Amber M.
Ocala, FL
As much as I love Colourpop, I'm not a huge fan of the pencils. I prefer them over the pots, but I don't feel like I can get a perfect line with a pencil.
Samantha C.
Lufkin, TX
Love these eyeliners. Easy to apply. I have the colors black and show me. It’s like a gold color. Definitely would recommend them to my friends and family
Sinai Z.
Nice black eyeliner. It is really pigmented and creamy, doesnt gove you a hard time when you apply. Even though ot does smudges by the end of the night.
Laura B.
Helena , AL
Exit is a fantastic white that lasts all day on the waterline. The white, not so much. These are delicate and can break off during travel, so be careful.
Jessi L.
I have this in a brown color. I dont remember which exact color at the moment but they are really great with being thick but not too thick of a formula.
Stacey R.
Tiffin, OH
I love colourpop! Everything I have from them is amazing an for a great price! This eyeliner is great and I'm so excited I got it! Well worth the money!
Nicole C.
Rowlett, TX
Just tried this for the first time and I love it. It is very easy to apply, lasts all day, and does not smear. I would definitely recommend this product.
Amber M.
Louisa
This is one of my go to everyday products! Love the way it glides on. It doesn't smudge and stays put! I got this in an ipsy bag and will purchase again!
Ashley N.
Stays on my waterline all day with minimal smearing! Great value for the price! I own this is a chocolate brown and am dying to try the more bold colors!
Lora P.
Goes on so smoothly, and colors are great! I don't think it's necessarily the best for winged liner, but I would use this for every other liner purpose!
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?