BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

Rory L.
Live colorpop. When their products go on sale I try and swipe them up. I've bought them for gifts as well. The liners go on smooth. The shadows last all day.
Karen M.
Decatur, TX
Purchased at: bluemercury
LOVE THESE! The gel eyeliner from colourpop are by far one of the best drugstore eyeliner. The formula is very pigmented, smooth and glides on like BUTTER!
Kristen J.
Rock Hill, SC
I have this product in a copper shade(I don't remember the shade name) and while it is very pretty it's not super rich in pigment and it breaks very easily
Dania P.
I love this eyeliner it does not smudge or wear off, it is long lasting and the pigmentation is amazing. And can't forget the price is definitely worth it.
Caitlin S.
So this went on super easy but it made my eyes water like crazy so I couldn't wear it! I liked the ease of application and the pigment, but not much else.
Kimmy P.
Definitely my favorite affordable eyebrow pencil that last so long and is very pigmented. Great value and lasts a long time! Super easy to blend out also.
Amanda N.
Coral Springs, FL
I don't use this often only because I have so many eyeliners, and I already have my faves. It goes on nice and smooth, and the packaging is cute and chic.
Amber M.
Ocala, FL
As much as I love Colourpop, I'm not a huge fan of the pencils. I prefer them over the pots, but I don't feel like I can get a perfect line with a pencil.
Gabriela M.
Calexico , CA
These liners, at least the one I’ve used, the application is not as smooth and pigmented as I would like. But I love the range on colors colourpop provides
Samantha C.
Lufkin, TX
Love these eyeliners. Easy to apply. I have the colors black and show me. It’s like a gold color. Definitely would recommend them to my friends and family
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?