BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

Shannon H.
Very creamy and long wearing eyeliner. The only drawback is the stick breaks fairly easily during application. Beware of the amount of pressure used to apply.
Ashley M.
Morgantown, WV
I really like these eyeliners. Swerve stays black and doesn't smudge. While I do wish it was a more intense black this works really well and is easy to apply.
Brittany U.
Broxton, GA
Amazing product, great price. Easy to use for a pro or first timer. Very long lasting. My eyes change colors and this make them pop. I use this product daily.
Alejandra R.
Sunrise, FL
I really like this eye liner for the water line and to fill in on a winged liner. The only downfall is that it breaks if you go a little too hard to be gentle.
Maria G.
Allentown
I received a gel liner in my ipsy bag and I love it!!! It does not rub or smudge and it last me all day without touching up. It glides on so smoothly as well.
Ashley S.
Miramar, FL
colourpop nails it again! These eyeliners are extremely pigmented and creamy. They dont transfer at all! Amazing product and they have a wide variety of shades
April I.
Olalla, WA
I was not super impressed by this eyeliner. It does apply smoothly. The problem I had was it shifting and not staying in place as well as I would have liked
Ashley L.
Evergreen, AL
I received this eyeliner the other day and I am absolutely in love with it. The pigment is stunning and it's super affordable. Definitely will purchase more!
Rory L.
Live colorpop. When their products go on sale I try and swipe them up. I've bought them for gifts as well. The liners go on smooth. The shadows last all day.
ana s.
Hutchinson, MN
I don't know I have mixed feeling it's creamy and goes on Smooth but it did not stay put for my bottom lash line but my wing liner was nice. Water liner nope
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?