BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

• Anyone else have problems with the liner becoming unattac...6 Answers
  • Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long last...6 Answers
  • How is this brand? Does it last?2 Answers
Shannon H.
Very creamy and long wearing eyeliner. The only drawback is the stick breaks fairly easily during application. Beware of the amount of pressure used to apply.
Brittany U.
Broxton, GA
Amazing product, great price. Easy to use for a pro or first timer. Very long lasting. My eyes change colors and this make them pop. I use this product daily.
Karrie B.
united states
The color is nice and dark. However, does wear off the water line after only a couple hours. If used on the lid, it does last longer. Good for the price point.
Ashley S.
Miramar, FL
colourpop nails it again! These eyeliners are extremely pigmented and creamy. They dont transfer at all! Amazing product and they have a wide variety of shades
Nichole M.
Lawrence, KS
This eyeliner is alright. It runs quite a bit, especially on hot days which im not a big fan of, but its no different than any other pencil eyeliner ive bought
Catherine B.
Koshkonong
One of the few eyeliners I've found that doesn't smudge and make me look like a raccoon in the morning while I'm still yawning before the coffee has kicked in.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Lobe this eyeliner like it's my go to I use it just about everyday it's pigment is great its matte which is my thing I would definitely recommend this product
Maria G.
Boise, ID
This is super creamy and pigmented I loved it! Except! It broke apart so fast! I don't know how but it came apart and I couldn't use it and there was 3/4 left.
Ashley M.
Morgantown, WV
I really like these eyeliners. Swerve stays black and doesn't smudge. While I do wish it was a more intense black this works really well and is easy to apply.
Alejandra R.
Sunrise, FL
I really like this eye liner for the water line and to fill in on a winged liner. The only downfall is that it breaks if you go a little too hard to be gentle.
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?