BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

• Anyone else have problems with the liner becoming unattac...6 Answers
  • Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long last...6 Answers
  • How is this brand? Does it last?2 Answers
Jennifer G.
Stanhope , Nj
Love this eyeliner . It's very pigmented , stays put and the offer a wide variety of colors . I also love that they are very affordable . I have not had any problems with the eyeliner breaking or drying out .
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
I receive in my ipsy bag and it's goes on so creamy and smooth! I does smear easily and I guess it lasts all day. I normally wear makeup for 7hrs tops. Don't know how much it'll be but ik colour pop always has a sale
Brenda L.
I really like using eyeliner because I feel that it completes the look you have for the eyes. I recommend this eyeliner because it is very black and is very good for the waterline
Natalie W.
Greensboro, MD
I love colorpop eyeliners! I first received one in my ipsy bad and I have been in love with them ever since. They glide on so easily and come in so many colors!
Becca L.
Hope Mills, NC
One of the worst eyeliner I've used. The first time I tried to put it on the end broke off. The eyeliner was very hard to put on, not at all creamy like the name would suggest.
Jazmin R.
Bronx , NY
So I received this in my April ipsy bag and can I day its amazing. Its easy to use it to blend and apply. Color very virbrant and long lasting.
Monique M.
Delano, CA
The darkest black ever, most of my makeup is colourpop to begin with. Creamy and glides on with ease. Available in a variety of colors!!
Summer W.
Kingsport, TN
Got this in my ipsy bag and on the box the bottoms were turquoise so I was so excited about trying a bold new color sadly it was black when I opened it but the pigment is really good and black is my usual color.. guess I'll just have to go buy it😆
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I got this pencil in Ipsy, and I freaking love it! It's super creamy, and is very much waterproof. It reminds me of my Marc Jacobs.
Tiffany F.
Front Royal
Super long lasting adore the product very creamy stays on waterline or wherever applied
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?