BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

Megan E.
I got this liner in my Ipsy Bag one month and it lasted me until I got my next bag. I love the rich black color and the long lasting wear. Colour Pop is amazing!
Gabriella B.
Eugene, OR
I love how dark and pigmented these eyeliners are. I usually have an issue with my liner bleeding throughout the day, but I did not have that problem with this liner I particular.
Cassandra A.
Tempe, AZ
The color I got was fun but the formula is kind of stuff and dry which makes it hard to apply. It also breaks very easily when using it. After a few uses I realized it was irritating my eyes as well. Such a bummer because the colors are so fun
R. Piaf S.
This product is long lasting. Does not run off. You need make up remover or water and soap to wash off. Great for smudging and winging cat eyes. But must do when wet. Liner dries very quickly! Great product.
Tori R.
Dorchester, MA
I am not an eyeliner girl, but these eye liners might just change my mind. They come in such amazing colors and they are super cheap! These might just make me become an eyeliner girl!
Kiley D.
Woodsboro, MD
This formula is super creamy and it just glides onto the eyes. I have multiple different colors and they are all great. I do not have any issues with smudging but it does seem to just wear off by the end of the day.
Camila W.
Wellesley, MA
I'm totally in love with it!!!! Got it on ipsy and is amazing, the shade, pigment, duration, everything! I'm using basically everyday now haha #thanksipsy highly recommend!
Bethany C.
liverpool
Color selection is nice, very versatile colors. The green and the white are my personal favorites. The white looks great on the water line to make the eyes look bigger
Caroline Z.
Chesterfield
Love the color of this and how easy it goes on. My only issue with it is that I sometimes end up breaking some of it off. Overall I love it. I have it in a dark blue shade. ColourPop Swerve Crème Gel Eyeliner Pencil
Mercedes H.
Dalton, GA
Definitely the best drug store priced liner out on the market for your water line! :) I would recommend this liner to anyone! Especially if they don’t want to spend a chunk of money for a basic liner. :)
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?