BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

• Anyone else have problems with the liner becoming unattac...6 Answers
  • Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long last...6 Answers
  • How is this brand? Does it last?2 Answers
melissa h.
green bay
This eyeliner is great for the waterline. I usually never buy anything other than liquid eyeliner because it's much easier to do wings, but after I received this as a sample I had to buy it again. It's applies very smooth and easy and just completes the look
Caroline W.
Cartersville , GA
I’m not a fan of this eyeliner. I wish I was because I love colourpops products! The formula was stiff and not very pigmented. Definitely a miss for me and I do it recommend this eyeliner to anyone. Check out colourpops other products!
Saddie V.
Harrisburg, IL
These eyeliner pencils are great for those with sensitive eyes. These stay in my waterline very well and the color pay off is great. I haven't had a problem with the pencil breaking off personally either.
Whitney H.
Kearney, NE
I love this eyeliner! It's so easy to apply and looks great! I had been using liquid eyeliner but this is a game changer. The price was very fair. I would absolutely recommend this product!
Carrie S.
Very creamy , easy to apply. No smudging. Colorpop never stirs you wrong. It doesn't have me with racoon eyes. Love this product. I will be definitely ordering more
taylor s.
Quincy, MA
The price and shade selection is great with these. I love how there’s a variety of shades, from normal to more bold. It goes on easily and stays on me all night. My favorite shades are Mr. Bing and Brewhaha
Rhiannon B.
CLIFTON, CO
Stays in the waterline all day and its very waterproof. I love how they have lots of colours to choose from. My favorite is crybaby, it's a light purple that would look amazing on everyone.
Hannah B.
I'm really impressed at it's longevity of wear for the price point. Also the color is super vivid. It would have 5 stars if it stayed on my waterline without budging. Def getting more.
Corienna R.
I love this eyeliner! Very pigmented and gives lashes a fuller effect! I have blue eyes and it makes them pop! It's also super easy to use, the packaging is high end i would definitely buy again and I recommend!
Kylee M.
great pigment. don't seem to run & smear but could also be easily worked out & smudged for a smoky look. not pricey at all for such a great product. definitely one of my top picks & would definitely purchase again!
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?