BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

Cheral D.
Dupree, SD
I received this in 2 colors through Ipsy. I love the price point and the rich colors your get. However, it is NOT and eye liner for a hot day. Or for a wedding... It smudges very easily. I’ve not used it as much due to that.
Sadie E.
This eyeliner is a must have for everyone I feel. It's sooo creamy and easy to blend out, it doesn't smudge, it lasts forever and the color is so good! It's definitely extremely black but can be blended out to be a more muted black.
Janae U.
Fresno, CA
I say this a lot, but tried this through ipsy for the first time and loved how smooth and easy it was to apply. Glides across the eyelid and has amazing color pay off. Liked it so much I took my sisters and my friends pencil
Kyneitra W.
Killeen, TX
Really nice eyeliner. Very dark and glides on well. Long lasting through out the day. Ordered from their website, super affordable. If you need a good black liner this does the job. I would definitely order again.
Kaitlyn W.
Atkins, AR
I really liked the Colorpop gel liner; even more than the Anastasia or Tarte liner. The liner made for a really smooth application and had a long wear. It is now my go-to liner that I will continue to purchase!
Sara R.
Stoneham , MA
The color stays on and glides on nicely! I use this daily, I use it to fill in my eyebrows because of the brownish color that I chose. It’s relatively long lasting, but will smudge off with excessive rubbing.
Shelby R.
Huntsville, AL
I have this in navy blue and I love it it always adds a little extra pop to any makeup look I decide to do and I would highly recommend this product to anyone it stays on all day and doesn’t bleed which I love
Magdalena B.
New York
I like this pencil, especially for the price l. I use it to tide line my water line, and it goes on smoothly and creamy. It doesn’t last all day and you do get a bit of transfer though. I’d still recommend it.
Alexis S.
Lorain, OH
I like these eyeliner. They come in all colors including metallics. They are very pigmented and last long in the waterline. I love that they don’t have to be sharpened. The down side is that they break easily.
Ashley F.
Naples, FL
Purchased at: Colourpop
Very affordable and great formula. It stays on most of the day and is comfortable to wear. They have a great color selection and they apply very easy. I will definitely repurchase and get some of the more fun colors!
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?