BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

Camille W.
I love this gel eyeliner pencil. It goes on so smooth and dark. I love that it's a pencil so I can do it quickly and go. It does not move. I just wish there was more product so I can have it longer.
Tressa M.
Aurora, CO
It's inexpensive, applied without tugging, and had nice pigmentation.  This does smudge and needs to be set with a powder.  I cannot wear this in my water line because it runs on me.  I may repurchase
Casey B.
Yuma, AZ
Good color payoff, but the pencil is a little too soft for me? Like it smudges and is too difficult to get a clean line. Overall I’d say it’s a decent liner but far from the best out there, though for the price point it is not bad.
Cassandra S.
Battle Creek , MI
Applying this eyeliner can be a little messy because it smears easily that's why I gave it 3 stars! But if you're a pro at applying eyeliner and love the gel liner smoothness this is an alright liner! It wasn't waterproof also
Emma S.
Love these eye pencils, they're great for tightlining and lining my under eye! I have them in so many different colors and they make super fun looks. They're a good value and I would recommend.
Alyssa A.
Temple City, CA
I have Mr. Bing and the jet black color! These definitely last a lot longer in my water line than any other eyeliners from bigger companies. I want to purchase more!!
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
I love this product it's so creamy yet pigmented, the only thing i would say is that the packaging needs to be worked on. All their brow products keep breaking on me and I'm wasting a lot of it.
Sophie e.
I was kinda disappointed in these liners.. colourpop usually gets it right... the colors they offer are amazing.. good for bottom liner but wouldn't recommend for top liner. Also breaks very very easy
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Colourpop is one of my favorite brands but this black eyeliner fell short for me but for the price is only 5$ so the price is reasonable but it didn’t last long in my waterline it didn’t smear so that’s why I gave it 3 Stars
Thelma P.
Fontana , CA
This eyeliners formula is great. It glides on easily and is super pigmented. I received one in my ipsy subscription and it was really great. The only down side is that it does smudge a bit but it is a great eyeliner.
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?