BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

gia p.
Coventry, RI
Great product. Very pigmented in color and glides on so nicely. I use this in my waterline and it stays on all day! I barely ever found an eyeliner that does but this one does the trick. Definitely recommend
Catelyn E.
Got one of these in my iPad bag, I had never tried color pop. I like it a lot but it's not love I have a few other lines that are gel that seem to go on a little easier than this does. I would buy it though
Brady C.
San Dimas, CA
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I love the variety of colors it comes in! Glides on so smooth! You can do a simple look with this, or a dramatic one! Doesn't rub off at all! Will definitely be buying more in fun colors!
Krystal B.
I got this in one of my ipsy bags and I instantly fell in love! It has such a smooth aplication. It just glides right on and lasts a long time. I love that I don't need to sharpen this and I can just twist !
Candace D.
Lake Worth, FL
I use this liner on the bottom, and inner last lines. Lasts long and smudges really well for blending purposes. I love the purple, makes my eyes pop out. Great price, and good product. I have at least 5 different colors in my collection.
Angel P.
Fresno, Ca
This is a retractable eyeliner, and I was really happy with the pigmentation and lasting wear! It was a bit smudged after a night of raving but that's usually expected. For the price it is definitely a great product and glides on. 4/5
Gabriella C.
Very creamy and easy to work with on the eyelid. it worked well with my brown eyes and I had no issues with it wiping off easily. the packaging it so original and cute and I would definitely recommend to a family member or friend !
Casey B.
Yuma, AZ
Good color payoff, but the pencil is a little too soft for me? Like it smudges and is too difficult to get a clean line. Overall I’d say it’s a decent liner but far from the best out there, though for the price point it is not bad.
Jay G.
I received this in an ipsy bag and wondered if it would just be another eyeliner-- it wasn't! I use this to line my lower lashes and it doesn't move until I take it off.
Katie B.
Every color I've gotten so far of colour pop's gel pencil eyeliner has been amazing. The color looks good, the application is beyond smooth, there is no smudging or running, and it's easy to remove.
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?