BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

Karen R.
Price point is amazing. Color selection is good. I have DTLA and Swerve and they stay on for a very long tim and don't smudge off everywhere and give me raccoon eyes. The packaging is not the best but the price is understandable. Definitely would recommend.
Holdyn M.
Carmichael, CA
If you haven't tried Colourpop, drop everything and go buy this eyeliner (and everything else ;) ) It's $5, crazy smooth, and lasts all day. Even on your waterline it will last all day. I love it, I recommend it for anyone!
Renee D.
Lansing
I really didn't care to much for this which in unusual because I usually love Colorpop. It just didn't seem pigmented at all. After like a hour of wear it was already coming off and did not go on smoothly at all. I would not recommend this
Amber M.
This is my first time ever using colourpop gel eyeliner pencils. It has a sleek looking white packaging. It actually is one of my favorite eyeliners to use in my waterline. It's very long lasting. I definitely will repurchase
Brooke G.
Union Grove
These are awesome liners, in a ton of colors, for a very cheap price. They look high end and perform that way as well. My only beef with them is that they are a little hard and hurt a bit on the water line. I tried warming them up first and it still happens, but other than that they rock.
Debra v.
Color pop is great for fun color at a great price! I love a pop of color especially around my eyes and I’ve found the best place to by eyeliners that are colorful is colorpop. They cost around $5 so you aren’t going to break the bank and they work pretty well for the price.
Brandy W.
Colcord, WV
This is my favorite eye liner that I've tried so far! It's easy to use and it lasts for awhile! And it's very affordable! You can get it in different colors, not just black. I do recommend buying this eye liner!
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Great eyeliner! Creates a very fine, clean line. Just got the Mr. Bing color in my ipsy. It's a brown color -- would love to get a black! I have blue eyes. Love the name of the color, too -- I'm a big Friends fan!
elise s.
bastrop
Gotta say this is by far one of the best liners I've ever tried. The price is amazing! I use it everyday and it last forever. It doesn't move or smudge all day. I will definitely be buying more in the future.
Julie J.
Alexandria, LA
I absolutely adore these eye liners! They are so creamy and pigmented! I have quite a few colors and they are so inexpensive for the amazing quality! Absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a good water line liner
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?