BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

Cynthia M.
Colourpop is my fave! This gel eyeliner is perfect. It won't smudge and it lasts all day. Usually other liners transfer to my waterline and it smudges in the corner but this one doesn't. I totally recommend!
Ashleigh M.
White Plains, MD
I am impressed with how creamy and soft this feels when applied. It works beautifully on the upper lid, however it works awful on the waterline, which is why I bought it. It isn't pigmented and it transfers all over the lower eye.
Lu C.
Best gel eye liner I ever tried. I always glides easily, amazing color pigmentation. It never dries out when not in use. I have in black and copper, the color ones are really nice used under the black. Gives it a little edge.
Tamara H.
Midway, FL
This eyeliner was everything. It was very pigmented and easy to apply. You have  to be careful because is very pigmented but it does last all day and I would buy it again. I got a sample in my Ipsy bag,  This was a great product.
Nicole Z.
Winfield Park, NJ
I really love these eyeliners. My absolute favorite is Zulu which is a super bright aqua color. They're very creamy and pigmented and very long lasting. You really can't beat the price either for the quality that they are. They're amazing!
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I received this gel eyeliner in my Ipsy glam bag this month. Love the formula it glided on my eyes easily and is very pigmented. It lasted all day on me and didn't smudge. Disliked the blue Dtla shade but I will buy other colors now that I tried this one. I recommend it if you are looking for an affordable good liner.
Paige B.
Medina , TN
I love this product. The liner goes on smooth and stays put. It doesn't run or smudge. I tried the color "get paid" and It's seriously amazing. I will be using colourpop products after this.
Linda T.
Love this product! Super affordable and there are so many colours to help you with different looks! It doesn't smudge at all and it's super pigmented. It's so easy to use and apply. Wasn't hard to wipe off at the end of the night either!
karleigh s.
Sweetwater
this product is amazing!! i absolutely love it!! usually black liners don’t stay on my waterline too well, but this one worked like a high-end product at a very reasonable price!! i would definitely recommend this to someone who is looking for a good eyeliner!!
Renee D.
Lansing
I really didn't care to much for this which in unusual because I usually love Colorpop. It just didn't seem pigmented at all. After like a hour of wear it was already coming off and did not go on smoothly at all. I would not recommend this
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?