BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

• Anyone else have problems with the liner becoming unattac...6 Answers
  • Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long last...6 Answers
  • How is this brand? Does it last?2 Answers
Dia M.
jersey city, NJ
This is very dry and crumbly. The first time I used it, it broke!!! It is not creamy at all. The pigment is alright. I got Punch which was a bright yellow online but it wasn't that bright on me. I was very disappointed by this product.
Samantha N.
Statham, GA
I have this eyeliner in 3 different colors (white, burgundy, and black) and all of them are so amazingly pigmented and once you put them on, they don't budge. even in the waterline. they're so incredibly affordable and I plan on buying more
Hayley C.
Warner Robins, GA
Great for the waterline. Not good to line your top lid. I wish it were more creamy but it's beautiful to accent your waterline. Lasts about 7-8 hours. Can't beat the price!
Nicole S.
Philadelphia , PA
I swear I have tried every eye liner on the market and nothing comes close to how great this is. Not only is it a good price but its the best out there. I will not use another eyeliner on the market
Sara M.
Bremen, Oh
I have the gold shade, and while this is easy to apply, it doesn't last long. It also could be wiped off very easily. The color payoff is amazing though, and for the price id say it's not too bad.
Toy R.
Honea Path, SC
I love Color pop liners! They are amazing! They glide on so smooth. I especially love that you can smudge them so easily for a smoky eye look. And their price is nice too.
Amber G.
Sylva, NC
The quality of this product is amazing and it is very black. I feel like it doesn't last a very long time on my waterline, but I do have very watery eyes. Also I have to warm this product up on my hand before I use it every time.
Mary S.
Flemingsburg, KY
Purchased this product online from the colourpop website. It is easy to apply and the creme formula goes on smooth, formula is much different than other eyeliners. I would buy again and plan to. This has become my go-to eyeliner.
Mara R.
Aurelia, IA
Honestly I am not impressed with Colourpop's eyeliner. I love the rest of their products I've tried but this just disappointed me. It doesn't stay on very well. It smudges really easily. I still use it but won't be getting it again.
Cynthia M.
Colourpop is my fave! This gel eyeliner is perfect. It won't smudge and it lasts all day. Usually other liners transfer to my waterline and it smudges in the corner but this one doesn't. I totally recommend!
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?