BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

• Anyone else have problems with the liner becoming unattac...6 Answers
  • Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long last...6 Answers
  • How is this brand? Does it last?2 Answers
Bailey T.
This product never fails me, I use it as I would use a black liquid liner. I got the brown toned shade and it works well for my fair skin tone and naturally red hair. This brand keeps the prices low and quality phenomenal!
Monica H.
Love this color pop brand. The eye pencil just glides on your eye & it lasts all day.
I have brown eye and I use the black eye pencil. I have used many other brands but this has been one of the only bands that stays on other than waterproof. That is so hard to remove. I love it.
Andrea H.
Battlefield, MO
This is very pigmented, or, works well. It is a solid black color. I have received one in a subscription box and bought one on colourpop.com. it is a very good liner that you can buy for the price of a crappy drugstore liner. But its not crappy at all.
Haelie M.
Tucson, AZ
I just bought a couple of these from the website and I am very pleased! Colourpop never fails and they haven't started with these! These eyeliners glide on smoothly and give off a lot of pigment! Although I find the darker ones are a bit more difficult to apply in the water line and don't last as long but are Stoll wonderful! Highly recommend!
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
The best eyeliners ever! I love them so so so so much I can't even explain. Pigmented, easy to blend, last all day and all night and super cheap ❤ Wearing teaspoon in the picture!
Ashton C.
I got mine from an ipsy bag about 3 months ago and as far as color pay off, it is definitely there, but it smears like nobody's business! I wore it on my top lid for about a week and did the same on my water line and by the end of the day it was everywhere EXCEPT where it should have been!
Jaque S.
Sioux City, IA
Love this! This is my favorite right! The price is amazing and the product goes on great and pigment is nice it is a good size eyeliner and it does last on my eyes all day, I would recommend this to others
Megan L.
Moline, IL
I have the eyeliner in the shade Teaspoon which is a vibrant green. It is awesome! I love using it on the bottom waterline for a pop of color and it stays there well compared to most others I've tried. And the price is a steal!! I have already purchased more shades to build up my collection!
Jessica A.
Great eyeliner, very pigmented and very affordable! I would definitely recommend, it lasts all day and is great for your waterline. Plus Colourpop has pretty fast shipping so that's always a plus! Love it!
Sara B.
This gel liner is absolutely amazing!!! It watches so great! It's very pigmented and glides on. The packaging is nice and simply. I love this gel liner because it compliments any eye look you're going for. I highly recommend it!
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?