BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

• Anyone else have problems with the liner becoming unattac...6 Answers
  • Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long last...6 Answers
  • How is this brand? Does it last?2 Answers
Madison P.
Love this product. It glides on very well and stays on for a long time. The gel is a lot easier to put on than liquid it causes less mistakes. I bought it online and came in the mail really fast. It's really nice I'd recommend it to all my friends. I'll totally buy it again.
Lauren H.
Canton, GA
I received this product in my Ipsy bag this month and I immediately swatched it on my hand and WOW. Talk about pigment! I had gotten a sparkly copper color and it's beautiful. It feels really good when applying and I really only had to go over a few times in a day. I recommend!
Makenzie H.
Really great eyeliner! Get Paid is the shade I ordered and it was exactly what I was expecting! My only complaint is that mine came in broken... it took some finagling to get mine functional (the eyeliner kept falling out of the tube) but once I got things working again, I was very pleased.
Katye M.
Pittsfield, MA
I got the colour pop creme gel liner from my ipsy bag in the shade best o.
The shade is a plum color, the tip is thin and perfect for tight lining your eyes. Long lasting, creamy, and it glides on without tugging at your eye.
Jazmyne B.
Lawton , OK
The eyeliner pencil is only about $6 and for the price it is definitely worth it. It glides on so smooth and doesn’t budge too much. It will bleed into the corner of your eyes just a little bit but other than that it is a great product. Will definitely be trying other colors!!
Samantha D.
Colourpop has the best eyeliners on the market in my opinion. They last on the water line all day, I wore they're orange one and even after I took off my makeup you could still see it a little bit. They have over 20 different colors from neon colors to metallics.
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Love love love. Glides on so smooth. It's not too expensive and it doesn't smear. I bought it directly from colourpops website. My eyes are brown but I am not adventurous with using colored eyeliner.
Sierra M.
Maumelle , AR
Great formula! These stay on all day and are highly pigmented. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a good waterline eyeliner! The color range is also amazing, they are super cheap, and always coming out with new colors!
Jessica Q.
I am a huge fan of Colourpop, but I was kinda disappointed with this product. As stated, the liner was super creamy, BUT it was too soft. It broke twice, and it didn't show up on my waterline that well.
Kelsey C.
Bakersfield, CA
These eyeliners are amazing for the price. The only downfall is that you can't get any sort of point with it so it's hard to get a truly defined point. Also you kind of have to go over your line 2/3 times to get a dark color.
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?