BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

Jeanette K.
Yes yes yes! This goes on so smooth and looks absolutely amazing! I have been shopping at colour pop for years and never tried this until now ! This stuff is record breaking ! I will never use another eyeliner again seriously this company never disappoints .
Lee G.
Overall, I love the Colourpop Creme Gel Eyeliner Pencils and own them in seven shades. They're all pigmented, especially the light/pastel shades. My concern with lighter colors is that they tend to get lost or disappear because they often lack pigment, are patchy, or are so muted that you can't see them, but these really POP when worn in the waterline, which is what I mainly bought these for in order open up my eyes, but still have that pop of color. In the water-line, they do wear away a little throughout the day, but do have better staying power than some of my high-end eyeliner pencils.I personally can't say much about the staying power when it's worn on the actual eyelid. Having hooded eyes and oily skin, most eyeliners will transfer and become a smudgy mess on me within a few hours, even when I do prime and set my whole lid and liner with powder.The one con with these retractable liners is that they are pretty delicate and the actual product in the barrel of the liner can break easily, if you use too much force applying or even when just opening it. When applying, don't wind it up too much and use a light hand. And lastly, use a pull and twist motion to remove the cap.
Bethany S.
Waco, TX
One of my favorite eyeliners! Creamy formula that glides on easily, but has the staying power to last all day. My biggest criticism with this product is that it has the tendency to break off or fall out of the tube. It’s still worth the money!
Mari G.
Dallas , TX
Creamy and smooth. When applied and upper eyelid liner does skip a bit so it takes a little longer to create a winged look. Starts to run after a few hours of wear. When used in upper water line not very pigmented and also doesn't stay put. Wouldn't recommend.
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
Colorpop has some of the best gel liners out there. The price is cheap and that packaging is super sturdy. This is super good on the waterline and does stay put for a while but not as long as the urban decay liners but the price is better
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,061 reviews
Love this black eyeliner it’s very affordable as well and it stays in my water line perfectly it lasts all day ,it doesn’t smudge it’s very creamy & not to stiff like some liners I’ve tried in the past it doesn’t pull or tug on the eyes!
Brittany B.
Clinton Township
This is a great affordable black eyeliner. This is great for the waterline/tight lining. It could be more black honestly but once you warm it up on the back of your hand you’re good to go. I use this almost every time I wear lashes.
caitlin m.
These eyeliners are so easy to apply with their creamy formula, and super easy to smudge into a smoky eye; but they still have incredible staying power throughout the day. It’s a great value, just like all other colourpop products.
Megan K.
Pepperell
I really like this eyeliner it drys down matte and looks great in the end. I love to use this on a normal day or make it Smokey on the bottom lash for a night out. I really like these a lot and would recommend to a friend and buy again for the inexpensive price.
Miranda L.
Michie, TN
I bought this after seeing it all over YouTube. The price point is good and the pigment is on point by my biggest problem is the fact that no matter how much it how little I had this rolled up it would break off and just crumple.
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?