BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

• Anyone else have problems with the liner becoming unattac...6 Answers
  • Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long last...6 Answers
  • How is this brand? Does it last?2 Answers
Edna g.
Los Angeles
I've never used colourpop before until I received this eyeliner in my ipsy bag. Usually I use only black eyeliners but I got the gold color. And I loved it! It's super creamy and easy to use. It's also easy to blend if you would like to. Colourpop is a great brand and can't wait to try more!
Alecia K.
La Mirada
These eyeliners are so awesome! They are so affordable. I bought this on colourpops website! Simple and cute packaging. It's easier to apply than a normal eyeliner pencil and yes I would buy this again :)
Tasha F.
PENDLETON, OR
ColourPop has some great eye liners that are around $5. They have some great colors (although I couldn't find them on the website last time :/ ) and these have good pigment and glide on effortlessly. I gave it 4 stars because I wish it lasted a bit longer. I get between 4-6 hours wear and it starts to fade.
Briana D.
I just bought a few colourpop items and I bought an eyeliner in over board and it is amazing. So pigmented and stays on for so long. I'm so happy I can now buy beautiful colors from their huge selection!
Yare J.
I have this liner in Swerve (black). It's very affordable and the formula is great for how much you're paying for it. It's long lasting in the waterline and glides on easily without tugging on your eyes.
Ashley W.
Canton, GA
This is a great formula! Especially to come from a pencil! I wear this on my "no cat eye" day and smudge it out!!! It glides on beautifully, is long lasting and doesn't budge once it sets! Also easy to take off. Will definitely repurchase!
Jumarielys Z.
Fayetteville, NC
This product definitely surprised me. I'd never had a good experience with pencil liners but this one is incredible. It's extremely pigmented and easy to apply. Just like gel liner, without the extra brush. Would definitely recommend
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
Maybe I got a bad batch, maybe eyeliners in this form aren't my thing. But this eyeliner is neither creamy nor gel-like. I feel like I can't do anything attractive with the bulky tip and it's so hard to draw on my lid because it drags so hard, I can't make a decent line. SO disappointed
Daniela B.
MIAMI, FL
I think it is one of my favorites eyeliner. It is long lasting, the color is sold. My eye color is dark brown. My makeup has a very good finishing with this product. I will buy it again! Recommended!!!!
Tayonna P.
This might honestly be the best black eyeliner I've ever owned. The packaging is very clean and simple and it goes on soooo easy. My eyes are brown & this really makes them pop. I will buy a new one when mine runs out!
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?