BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

hannah S.
St Louis Park, MN
Decent color pay off and applies smoothly to your kids! First time using this and love it! Works like a charm for my brown eyes! When ever I use gel liner I use this! Probably will purchase again! Definitely worth a try for such a good price!!
Edna g.
Los Angeles
I've never used colourpop before until I received this eyeliner in my ipsy bag. Usually I use only black eyeliners but I got the gold color. And I loved it! It's super creamy and easy to use. It's also easy to blend if you would like to. Colourpop is a great brand and can't wait to try more!
Montana B.
Watauga, TN
I liked this eyeliner pigment wise. However, I was kind of disappointed because I felt like the end would crumble off quite a bit and I wouldn't have to press hard. I don't know if I'll buy again until that aspect of it gets improved. The price isn't bad though, just wish it was stronger.
Irene L.
Bonita Springs
I'm not usually a crayon type of girl, but this here... the pigmentation is that of a liquid liner. Rub it along my water line and go. Whether you're headed to work, or a night out. It really makes my blue eyes POP. I got it for free, but I would definitely spend the money on the product.
Samantha S.
Inexpensive and pigmented , these are worth the money for sure. They have any color you want and they don't get all over my eyes and give raccoon eyes. They stay in place which is huge! I've had certain colors irritate my eyes though, which for me is a common issue with eyeliners. Recommend.
Brenda G.
Rialto
I love this creme gel eyeliner especially the black one. I got it online on their website. And I use this gel eyeliner once in a while when I do my make up. It could improve for it to last longer. I would recommend it cuz over all it's good.
Moira M.
San Francisco, CA
I got this product in a subscription mailing and I love it. The gel applies smoothly and lasts all day. The color is very bold and makes my blue eyes pop and gives them a classic look. I'm hooked on this product and will be purchasing again.
Crystal K.
I purchased the color exit. It's a white eyeliner. I have watched tutorials that say this is the one to use to make your eyes look more open and it definitely did! It didn't cake on my bottom lashes like other brands that I've used. It was five dollars and I think it was money well spent.
Maria P.
Phoenix, AZ
I am absolutely obsessed with Colour Pop!
I've never seen such a perfect combination of creamy and powder in a shadow, its not so creamy that it builds or is too hard to blend but it's also not so powdery that it takes too much to build.
Absolutely love love love!
My new go to for shadows!
Alecia K.
La Mirada
These eyeliners are so awesome! They are so affordable. I bought this on colourpops website! Simple and cute packaging. It's easier to apply than a normal eyeliner pencil and yes I would buy this again :)
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?