BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
Nice shades, and I own 3. They irritate my waterline. They broke off when using them. I want to try the new Mr Bing but I'm hesitant because I don't even use the 3 I own now. Not impressed with the liners, but maybe the gel liners would be better.
Diana P.
Watauga, TN
The shade range is incredible and the staying power is very good. My biggest issue with this product is the packaging. The product can break off easily if overextended. The product can also come loose in the pencil. It is smooth and easy to apply, doesn't smudge. It's a good value for the price.
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA
These eyeliners are so beautiful and very goid quality for how much you pay for them. They are super creamy, don't smudge easily, and are also inexpensive. The only downside is that you can only buy these online.
Krystal G.
Waltham , MA
These liners are probably one of the other pigmented liners I've tried. They're very creamy and glide right on, but the stay in place they don't smudge throughout the day. And they have an insane amount of shades to choose from. Oh and you can't beat the price! ColourPop Swerve Crème Gel Eyeliner Pencil
Kyoko S.
I do not recommend this product unfortunately. I love this brand and all of their other products but this one is very cheap. I've order three of these and all three of them broke the second time I used them. When I asked for a refund they would not send one. The pigment is great, but not if you can't use it without it breaking and falling out.
hannah S.
St Louis Park, MN
Decent color pay off and applies smoothly to your kids! First time using this and love it! Works like a charm for my brown eyes! When ever I use gel liner I use this! Probably will purchase again! Definitely worth a try for such a good price!!
Edna g.
Los Angeles
I've never used colourpop before until I received this eyeliner in my ipsy bag. Usually I use only black eyeliners but I got the gold color. And I loved it! It's super creamy and easy to use. It's also easy to blend if you would like to. Colourpop is a great brand and can't wait to try more!
Montana B.
Watauga, TN
I liked this eyeliner pigment wise. However, I was kind of disappointed because I felt like the end would crumble off quite a bit and I wouldn't have to press hard. I don't know if I'll buy again until that aspect of it gets improved. The price isn't bad though, just wish it was stronger.
Brenda G.
Rialto
I love this creme gel eyeliner especially the black one. I got it online on their website. And I use this gel eyeliner once in a while when I do my make up. It could improve for it to last longer. I would recommend it cuz over all it's good.
Irene L.
Bonita Springs
I'm not usually a crayon type of girl, but this here... the pigmentation is that of a liquid liner. Rub it along my water line and go. Whether you're headed to work, or a night out. It really makes my blue eyes POP. I got it for free, but I would definitely spend the money on the product.
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?