BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

Karla M.
Austin, TX
The formula and the price are awesome. I was very disappointed with the color. I bought a black one thinking that it would be very very dark. I like my black eyeliners be as black as possible. This one was not that pigmented.
Kitty C.
Bridgeport, CT
This is my first time using it, got it online and I really like it. Love the colors, love the formula, love the wear. It's ability to last is pretty average honestly. I think the colors are great, some shades are a little more crumbly in formula but still amazing and pretty pretty decently nice wear and lasting.
Taylor P.
I own four of these liners, and I have not had a problem with any of them breaking on me. I am pretty gentle with them, but they apply so easily and stay for a decent amount of time. If you're looking for a nice pop of color, these are definitely worth it. Four stars because they tend to fade throughout the day.
Analise J.
This creamy formula comes in so many fun and vibrant colors! The product is very opaque, especially the dark ones. For five dollars, you can afford to buy it in many colors! I highly recommend for using on your waterline.
Summer H.
Baltimore, MD
I love color pop! I love everything about color pop!! These eyeliners work so easy, they work amazing on top and bottom of the eye! I purchased this through the color pop website and I would recommend them to everyone. Any makeup geek needs these in their collection! Love the different color range.
Emily L.
I have Dirty Talk (gold) and Get Paid (bronze). These liners are absolutely gorgeous, and apply very well. I absolutely love the way they look. However, they do break extremely easily, as both broke for me, despite not over-extending at all. The inside of the tube is too large? for I could hear the liner rattling around inside the container.
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
It's affordable, but it's not holy grail. It's just a typical eyeliner pencil. It does apply pretty smoothly, but I have a black liner I got for a dollar that does the same job as this one. $5 a pop is a pretty good price and the packaging is still pretty clean, so I do like that. I got the color swerve.
Alyssa S.
I have this in the color Get Paid, it's so pigmented! Goes on super well and stays put! I use it for the inner corner of my eyes to bring a little pop. Can't wait to buy the other colors and play around with them :)
Kerrie F.
Kalamazoo, MI
Best eye liner for the price. These eyeliners are incredibly creamy and stay in place. I have watery eyes so I have the most difficult time finding an eyeliner that will work in my water line. I have never once had a problem with these smearing on me and at what $5 or $6 a piece you cannot go wrong.
Janan A.
This product is so creamy doesn't tug the skin. I have brown eyes and I have the nude color and DTLA. I love both colors. I apply it to my water line and they last a long time. It isn't patchy and the color pay off is beyond amazing. Highly recommend
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?