BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
I got this product in a makeup subscription. I loved the packaging but the product itself could use a bit of improvement. The liner broke and got stuck in cap so I had to toss it before I even finished it. I would want to buy again because it was a relatively good product.
Savannah E.
ColourPop's gel eyeliners are awesome, the product glides on so smoothly and has amazing color payoff and no dragging. For me, it's lasted all day after checking up on my makeup. Out of my eyeliners, I reach for this one the most. Definitely recommend anyone try this!
gabby k.
I have the shades Bee Sting and Mr Bing. personally i really enjoy these, because they allow me to add a little something to an eyelook. i didnt really have eyeliners before and those that i did never impressed me because they always transferred. while i feel these wear off after a few hours they dont bleed onto my undereye.
Karla M.
Austin, TX
The formula and the price are awesome. I was very disappointed with the color. I bought a black one thinking that it would be very very dark. I like my black eyeliners be as black as possible. This one was not that pigmented.
Amanda Z.
San Jose, CA
Honey dude is my favorite nude liner of all time. I use it every day to make my eyes look bigger and brighter. And I also love overboard which is a metallic bronze color. Perfect for a subtle liner but not as harsh as black. Great for the price plus they last forever.
Taylor P.
I own four of these liners, and I have not had a problem with any of them breaking on me. I am pretty gentle with them, but they apply so easily and stay for a decent amount of time. If you're looking for a nice pop of color, these are definitely worth it. Four stars because they tend to fade throughout the day.
Kitty C.
Bridgeport, CT
This is my first time using it, got it online and I really like it. Love the colors, love the formula, love the wear. It's ability to last is pretty average honestly. I think the colors are great, some shades are a little more crumbly in formula but still amazing and pretty pretty decently nice wear and lasting.
Analise J.
This creamy formula comes in so many fun and vibrant colors! The product is very opaque, especially the dark ones. For five dollars, you can afford to buy it in many colors! I highly recommend for using on your waterline.
Summer H.
Baltimore, MD
I love color pop! I love everything about color pop!! These eyeliners work so easy, they work amazing on top and bottom of the eye! I purchased this through the color pop website and I would recommend them to everyone. Any makeup geek needs these in their collection! Love the different color range.
Emily L.
I have Dirty Talk (gold) and Get Paid (bronze). These liners are absolutely gorgeous, and apply very well. I absolutely love the way they look. However, they do break extremely easily, as both broke for me, despite not over-extending at all. The inside of the tube is too large? for I could hear the liner rattling around inside the container.
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?