BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

Allegra S.
Pooler, GA
I have this liner in the rose gold color, I think it's called Get Paid? And I absolutely love it. I got it in my ipsy bag and it glides on and lasts long. I find that with my green eyes it really makes them pop without the effort of putting on eyeshadow and still keep it looking simple!
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
Love this brand sooo much. Such high quality products for a really good price! And the eyeliners are no exception! I got this in "Mr. Bing" in my ipsy bag and have been in love ever since! Definitely buying more soon! It goes on smooth and smudges to perfection! Stays on all day and has sooo many colors to choose from. I already ordered another one!
Emily D.
For the price, it's a really good deal. It goes on well enough and they have a ton of different color options to choose from. It's long lasting and the color is pretty pigmented. The tiny issue I had with it is that it isn't a super smooth application and I have some problems with the eyeliner breaking off or clumping up. I will still buy it again though
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
I got this product in my ipsy bad. It glided on smooth on both my water line and on my eye lid as well. It is a nice dark black. Didn't smudge which is great. I would recommend this to anyone who loves eye liner! Makes a great cat eye!!
elliott b.
I bought this mainly because a beauty youtuber (Kathleen Lights) always talks about how much she loves these. Colourpop is really affordable, so I thought I would give these a try. I ordered a green eyeliner (forgot the name) and it broke after a few uses.
Emily S.
Gun Barrel Cy, TX
Got this product in my ipsy glam bag and I liked it but was not blown away. I don't really wear black too often but this eyeliner goes on easily but also comes off easily. My eyes water quite a bit due to allergies so it doesn't last long. I would rather but a drugstore brand.
Tanya C.
Victoria , TX
I have the exit liner which is a beautiful pigmented eye liner . I love to use it in my water line to make my eyes appear larger and brighter and I love it ! I've tried other drug store brand liners and nothing compares to the pigmentation, formula, or price of this colourpop one. Highly recommend and definitely would purchase again
Bree S.
Cortland , OH
Amazing! I have a couple, but my favorite is Swerve (black). I use them to tight line and in my lower water line and they stay like a dream. My eyes are pretty watery, but they don't smear or get all over the place. I do struggle with them on my actual lid if I don't have have a primer or shadow down already, but my lids are oily. Great color selection and awesome price point. Woo!
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Seriously these liners are a staple in my daily routine. They have great color payoff, affordable, creamy, build-able, looks great smudged out and so much more. Colourpop does a great job on frequently releasing new colors. Must have!
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
I worship Colourpop! And this eyeliner is no exception! I have the shade Get Paid and it is the prettiest rose gold liner. It glides on so smoothly and it's super pigmented, so I love using it on my waterline to add a pretty shimmer.
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?