BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

• Anyone else have problems with the liner becoming unattac...6 Answers
  • Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long last...6 Answers
  • How is this brand? Does it last?2 Answers
Clare B.
Kansas City, MO
I have this in Swerve and Call Me. I LOVE the Call Me "plummy brown", it's perfect for my brown eyes and I haven't found any other color like it anywhere. These liners are also quick and easy to use, and don't require sharpening. The pigment and color payoff on the eyes is good, the only letdown a little bit is the longevity. It's definitely not as long-wearing as some high end brands. But for $5 it's an amazing deal for everyday wear!
Deana T.
Forest Hill, MD
I stopped wearing creme eyeliner after using liquid liner all the time, but I ordered a few of these in light metallic shades when they were on sale for an accent to my usual eye makeup look. The formula of these is so creamy (even the metallic shades) that it glides on effortlessly. The price is also amazing, even when they aren't on sale. The only downside is the tips break pretty easily, so don't push too much product up when using.
Morgan L.
Itasca, IL
Of all of my black eyeliners this has to be my favorite and is my go to, all others are simply backup liners. It's so creamy and super black and I like that it is fully retractable. And it is more affordable than the more expensive yet less effective alternatives. I need to try different colors by ColourPop.
ROsa G.
This gel liner is so nice and the fact that it's not at all expensive? what? its great and I love that there are more than just in black, they have all sorts of colors. its long lasting and a great way to spice up a look from either a nice smokey eye to a great pop of blue. I would definitely buy this again.
Christina Z.
I heard about this brand through IG and I'm super impressed! I really love the liners, the color range is sooo freaking fun and they really stay on all day long.
They work great in the water line and the pigmentation is incredible! They're creamy and super easy to work with... I highly recommend these:)
Bennetta F.
Alva, OK
I love this eyeliner! I got the coppery colored one in my Ipsy bag a while ago! I was always a brown or black eyeliner kind of person , but I tried the copper colored one and it really made my green eyes pop ! Now I try any color I come across . Colorpop is definitely worth the price and the copper color is perfect for holiday make up looks!
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
For $5, this eyeliner is amazing! It lasts pretty much all day for me, and I have really watery eyes. I really like it for the waterline, I haven't tried it as winged liner. Not much else to say about it, I love all of colourpop's products. They're super inexpensive and the formula is always long lasting!
Amber W.
Philadelphia, PA
Goes on easy and smooth. Tip doesn't harden or dry like some pen liners. Color stays on even after a accidental rub. Started using their eyeliner this year and love it! Just ordered more! Purchase through Ipsy first after it was sent in my monthly box. Just made my second order through Colourpop website.
Mallory W.
Spring, TX
I bought this one in gold and it's perfect. Goes on smooth and easy, doesn't smudge too much and it lasts all day. I have oily skin and eyeliner tends to smear and look pretty awful by the end of the day. That is not the case with this one! And it comes off cleanly with my normal face wash. #winning
Rafaela E.
I was so surprised at the quality of these liners. I tend to stick with a specific high end brand until I found these. The Long wear stay, and the pigment is just so good. The are creamy, and smooth. They don't tug on your skin which is awesome. They are like 1/4 of the price of the ones I used to buy. These are the only liners I buy now
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?