BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

• Anyone else have problems with the liner becoming unattac...6 Answers
  • Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long last...6 Answers
  • How is this brand? Does it last?2 Answers
Marie N.
Newport, RI
I really like this eyeliner for tight-lining and water-lining, I couldn’t really get it to move smoothly on my eyelid but if I warmed it up just a little I did get it to work much better. I have trouble with eyeliner and a wing anyways, but I know my friends who can use eyeliner well love this product. Although I’m not sure how to sharpen it...
Deanna M.
Parrish, AL
I have the hardest time with eyeliners! I received this one in a boxycharm and decided to give it a try, and let me tell you it was life changing. I have hazel eyes and it just makes them pop. It goes on smooth, long lasting , and not bad price wise. I would most definitely recommend as a holy grail!
Elayne N.
McKinney, TX
I purchase a couple of these colors because I wanted to give them a try. I use the color mr. bing but I feel like they aren’t as pigmented as people say they are. They don’t last on my waterline either and I feel like I have to swipe a few times on my waterline to get a color payoff.
Alison B.
Purchased at: Colourpop
This is a pretty good creamy eyeliner. I’ve had issues with the twist top mechanism. I have brown, black and a fun purple color. I think a fun eyeliner color is a subtle way to show some creativity without looking crazy. It is affordable and I like how easily it applies
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
Pretty standard gel eyeliner. Color is bold. It has fair but not great staying power. Usually need a touch up midday. These run about $5, so the price isn't bad. Probably wouldn't buy again simply because I prefer not having to reapply eyeliner halfway through my day.
Courtney R.
Lavalette
As always CoulourPop delivers an excellent product. These are creamy and apply easily. The pigment is perfect and they wear all day long without smudging. Love these!
Betsy N.
Dinuba , CA
I got this liner a couple months ago at first I thought it was ok but I recently started using it again and it’s been my go to!! I feel like you need to warm up to it I think once you get past the waxy tip you get the true black color of that makes sense!!
Alicia N.
Rutland, VT
Colourpop has been hit or miss for me as far as their lip products go, but their liners and shadows are AMAZING! I love a good dark black liner, and the colourpop swerve liner is perfect for me! And it lasts all day too.
Mercedes H.
Dalton, GA
Definitely the best drug store priced liner out on the market for your water line! :) I would recommend this liner to anyone! Especially if they don’t want to spend a chunk of money for a basic liner. :)
Jeanette K.
Yes yes yes! This goes on so smooth and looks absolutely amazing! I have been shopping at colour pop for years and never tried this until now ! This stuff is record breaking ! I will never use another eyeliner again seriously this company never disappoints .
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?