BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

Lindsay B.
The Colourpop eyeliner pencils are my very favorite formula that I have tried. It is easy to apply and use and has amazing pigmentation. It is the only eyeliner that I have used that lasts nearly all day in my waterline. I have the beige one and a dark brown one. They look beautiful with any makeup look. I absolutely recommend these to anyone. :D
Lisa L.
Monterey Park, CA
Colourpop makes hands down the best eyeliners on the market! They are super affordable, highly pigmented, long wearing, and available in so many finishes and colors!! For five dollars a liner, they are such an amazing deal! You can buy several, not not break the bank. I never feel bad for buying several. I highly recommend this brand!
Julia M.
This product is good but not amazing. The shade isn't as rich or pigmented as I expected. The mechanical part of the pencil is convenient. I don't use this on my eyelid yet rather just my waterline as the product doesn't apply well for me on my eyelid. On the up side this product doesn't smudge at all and lasts awhile.
Patti E.
This is a great classic brown eyeliner! It has no shimmer in it and it's on the darker side of brown - so it's really just perfect for me. I wore it yesterday and was outside in 90 degree heat for a couple of hours and it didn't budge! I was SO happy that I didn't get any transfer because many eyeliners end up moving around on me. I will totally buy more CP eyeliners now! (My wallet is crying)
Samantha L.
Wooster, OH
This is my favorite eyeliner. I have it in a dark midnight blue color. It goes on easily. I don't turn it very high so I've never broken it. I have a problem forgetting I'm wearing eyeliner and rub my eyes when they itch and this doesn't smear or come off on my finger and it last a long time. I need to get it in every color.
Katherine F.
Freeport, NY
Ordered this eyeliner and fell in love with it! I got the shade teaspoon which is a dark green or more like an emerald color. I applied it to my waterline and it stayed on the whole time I was wearing it; so about 7 hours or so. The color is great and the price is amazing. It's so affordable and great for any budget.
Alma R.
Love using this product when I want a smokey eye look for a night out on the town.it is creamy and easy to put in the water line or on your lid. Love this pencil.
Clare B.
Kansas City, MO
I have this in Swerve and Call Me. I LOVE the Call Me "plummy brown", it's perfect for my brown eyes and I haven't found any other color like it anywhere. These liners are also quick and easy to use, and don't require sharpening. The pigment and color payoff on the eyes is good, the only letdown a little bit is the longevity. It's definitely not as long-wearing as some high end brands. But for $5 it's an amazing deal for everyday wear!
Deana T.
Forest Hill, MD
I stopped wearing creme eyeliner after using liquid liner all the time, but I ordered a few of these in light metallic shades when they were on sale for an accent to my usual eye makeup look. The formula of these is so creamy (even the metallic shades) that it glides on effortlessly. The price is also amazing, even when they aren't on sale. The only downside is the tips break pretty easily, so don't push too much product up when using.
Bennetta F.
Alva, OK
I love this eyeliner! I got the coppery colored one in my Ipsy bag a while ago! I was always a brown or black eyeliner kind of person , but I tried the copper colored one and it really made my green eyes pop ! Now I try any color I come across . Colorpop is definitely worth the price and the copper color is perfect for holiday make up looks!
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?