BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

• Anyone else have problems with the liner becoming unattac...6 Answers
  • Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long last...6 Answers
  • How is this brand? Does it last?2 Answers
Ginny R.
I love these Colourpop Creme Gel Eyeliner Pencils. I have four of them - two different gold/coppers, silver and lilac. They glide on easily, I dont feel like I have to really pull at them to build color. I usually wear these as my bottom liner, because they aren't quite the quality I am looking for on top (but for the price, they get 4 stars). These last almost all day!
Other people have mentioned that these fall out of the holder easily. I totally agree. So, it is a product to be careful with. I had one fall out the first time I opened it, but I carefully shoved it back in and it works great. Highly recommend!
Stephanie W.
I received a sample of this eyeliner from a subscription box and absolutely love it. It glides on so smoothly and has staying power. I received a black shade and it is very vividly black. The line is a little thick so I have to use it carefully but it is very affordable. I will have to try other shades and other Colourpop products. I bought additional shades but found that the crayon breaks easily. Only advance it a little at a time. I didn't feel as though I advanced it far but pieces crumbled off.
Belen H.
Albuquerque, NM
I received this eyeliner as a gift and was pleasantly surprised! I got the black one and tried it on immediately, I really love how this eyeliner glides on so smooth and is really really great for smudging. I also like that it's a retactable pencil because I don't have to sharpen or like my eyes out lol. Over all I would totally recommend this product, I am a huge eyeliner lover and went on great on my lower water line.
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
I got my liner in the color "Honey Dude" which is a nude color. It's perfect for the lower water line. It's so creamy & easy to apply! It stays in my water line all day, too! This is the best eye liner that I have found for the lower water line! It's hard to believe it's so affordable! The quality is amazing! I would definitely recommend these more than any other eye liner that I know of! I love it!!
Allie L.
I love this eyeliner! I ordered it on a whim because I was already buying Lippie Stix and wanted free shipping. I've been looking for blue eyeliner for a while and this is just what I wanted! It's a deep blue, so I can wear it at work and it's super long lasting. I seriously did not expect this to last so long since it's fairly cheap, but it's great. I'll definitely need to buy more colors!
Erin B.
Orlando, FL
I have a love/hate relationship with this eyeliner. I have the rose gold one (I forgot the name) and I use it in the inner corner of my eye, under my eye, or all over my eyelid like a cream eyeshadow. It glides on VERY smoothly and lasts all day, so it could be used as a base for other eyeshadow. HOWEVER, it breaks off super easily if you apply too much pressure. Like you have to use a super delicate, light hand with this, which sucks.
Brittany S.
I recieved the shade "Swerve" in my Ipsy bag this month. At first,I was excited about the product because it showed up well on my hand. It also glided on smoothly. I went to apply it to my eyes and hardly any pigmentation was there. I pressed just a bit harder and it broke. I would like to think maybe I just recieved an old one or a fluke. The quality was not what I expected from Colourpop at all.
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
Colourpop makes my favorite eyeliner. The color selection is very wide and they are all so creamy and pigmented. What I love most is how they stay in my waterline. I have watery eyes and these legit stay all day. Yesterday I used purple and it didn't change to pink or run down my face at all. By the end of the day it looks worn, but not messy or dirty. These have become my #1 eyeliner!
Geny🍮
Nice dark black color. Pigment is nice on the waterline but is a bit rough on the lid. I have this in brown but it's it still very nice for its price. Packing need help the liner fell out of the box.
Bailey C.
Mankato , MN
I've tried both the colors "honey dude" and "cry baby" and I love them both! Cry baby is a such a unique color that I was afraid to try because it's like a lavender purple but I ended up loving it! It opens the eye like a white or nude would but also adds a subtle pop of color. Both of these colors wear extremely long too. I would definitely recommend especially for the summer months!!
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?