BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

• Anyone else have problems with the liner becoming unattac...6 Answers
  • Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long last...6 Answers
  • How is this brand? Does it last?2 Answers
Lindsey F.
Parker, CO
If you love fun eyeliner colors, these are for you!!! I've used these so many times, and they do not budge. They're a little bit dry to be honest, but I think that's what makes them so long wearing. They're only 5 USD, which is a great price. My favorite one is "Zulu". If they come out with even more shades, I'll definitely be buying.
Trinh L.
Chantilly, VA
Colourpop is known for their lippies and eyeshadow but I think their eyeliner are stellar. When you apply eyeliner to the waterline, sometimes you have to go over 4 or 5 times to get it to show up but not with these babies. They are smooth, pigmented, and STAY PUT. Prance is such a pretty color that make your eyes brighter. These are a must try! 💖
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I have a bunch of their gel liners & I love them all. Awesome array of colors. Ok my two absolute favorites are HoneyDude which is more of a neutral & Swerve which is their black liner. These are great if you want a clean and smooth waterline. Very high pigmentation, high quality products. No smearing, no smudging, no racoon eyes in the morning. It turns even the simplest liner looks into a true work of art. Easily glides across waterline, And gives you a bold and fierce cat eye. Love love love ColourPop, I can't say enough good about it, & only costs around $5-$7. Can't beat it. It's a no brainer.
Lana R.
Sylvan Lake, MI
The colours offered in this range are all lovely, and this product lasts all day even in a wet water line! However I rate these so low because they are so soft, which is nice, but every single one I own has broken. While I still have useable product, it's really frustrating to see my product being wasted and to have to be so slow and dead careful with them. I definitely recommend going for the potted liners instead!
Kennedy P.
This gel liner is so creamy and reminds me on notug by itcosmetics. It's amazing and more affordable than drug store brands. I got this in get paid which is a beautiful rose gold. It looks great paired with hippie style style outfits. I would totally purchase in different shades. I got this full size sample in an Ipsy bag.
Lizbeth B.
Love it it blends so easily and you can make a little go a long way I never thought it would actually work but I'm really impressed i love it and definitely will be buying other colors
Emily Z.
I swear by the Marc Jacobs highliner gel crayon, but it is a $25 liner, and I did not want to keep spending that much money.  When I saw this product from Colourpop I knew I had to try it.  The only bad thing I have to say about this is the inconsistency of pigmentation.  I don't know if I got a bad one, but sometimes it will come out very black and pigmented, but other times I will have to keep applying product to build up the color.  Other than that, I love that the product stays in my waterline all day, and it sharpens itself!!
Lacey H.
Winlock, WA
Best gel liner I have ever used. I have textured, slightly hooded and oily eyelids so finding eyeliners besides liquid that will style is a challenge. The twist up pencil glides on smooth and easy, no tugging at all. It's also soft enough to line my waterline. In the colors I've tried it's full pigment in one swipe. The wear time is fairly good, it lasted until about the 4 hr mark, and I'm someone who is always rubbing their eyes on accident. Great product, great value.
Ginny R.
I love these Colourpop Creme Gel Eyeliner Pencils. I have four of them - two different gold/coppers, silver and lilac. They glide on easily, I dont feel like I have to really pull at them to build color. I usually wear these as my bottom liner, because they aren't quite the quality I am looking for on top (but for the price, they get 4 stars). These last almost all day!
Other people have mentioned that these fall out of the holder easily. I totally agree. So, it is a product to be careful with. I had one fall out the first time I opened it, but I carefully shoved it back in and it works great. Highly recommend!
Katrina D.
Sayreville, NJ
Absolutely love this pencil, it's the only one I know that will stay in my waterline and won't smudge under my eyes! It's a great value for the price, but my only qualm is that it breaks very easily if I twist it up too high, making it less convenient to use. Other than that, great product, and I will definitely be repurchasing in tons of different colors!
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?