BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

• Anyone else have problems with the liner becoming unattac...6 Answers
  • Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long last...6 Answers
  • How is this brand? Does it last?2 Answers
Brianna H.
Hillsborough, NC
I just got the color HoneyDude and I love it. Some eyeliners can my eyes watery and puffy like Stila and Marc Jacobs, but this does the same job for like 1/4 of the price. Seriously this eyeliner is $5 and it is creamy and pigmented. It does not have the greatest lasting power but the color I chose is really light so dark eyeliners might have better staying power. I don't really mind that I have to reapply though. Definitely going to pick up some more eyeliners from this brand!
Lena E.
Whittier, CA
I was always looking for a better non gel liner. Look no further this is it!!! I didnt believe it until I tried it. It is super creamy, goes on like a dream. If I made any mistakes with it I use a small eyeliner brush and fix it. It stays on, most eyeliner decides to run away from my lids but this is perfect. I cannot recommend this eyeline enough. Get out there and buy this. This is my ride or die. I have tried Benefit and other name brand items this kicks butt!
Kelsey S.
I absolutely love this product and brand. Goes on super smooth and creamy. Stays on all day and looks great. Comes in many different colors. I would recommend this brand and product to anyone and everyone
Brittany W.
Parkersburg
This is my favorite eye liner. I find myself reacgubg for it daily no matter what look I am going for. It is very smooth and blends well with whatever you are trying to do
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
Just finished (!!! that never happens!!) my first of these pencils in a gorgeous coppery color I got in my ipsy bag a while back I believe. My first ever colourpop product and what made me fall in love!! This is so great on the bottom waterline-vibrant pigmentation, nonirritating, stays put all day, love love love. Application is one of the smoothest and easiest I have ever come across. I plan on purchasing many more of these in all sorts of colors 🤗
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
I have this in swerve! This is one of the best eyeliners I have ever used. The price is amazing and it's ten times better than an eyeliner 5x it's price! I have never created a wing with a pencil until I started using this eyeliner. It's super creamy, matte, and it doesn't smear! I highly recommend this eyeliner!!!
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
I have the Rose gold shade, gold shade, bronze shade and nude shade. I love this product, the ONLY pencil I found that stays in my waterline ALL day (to the point it's hard to wash off!) and it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes!! The color is true to the tube, the metallic shades are so pretty and have such a shine! I plan on picking up more shades. Love the packaging, only down side is don't push up too much product you can push it back down!!!!
Lindsey F.
Parker, CO
If you love fun eyeliner colors, these are for you!!! I've used these so many times, and they do not budge. They're a little bit dry to be honest, but I think that's what makes them so long wearing. They're only 5 USD, which is a great price. My favorite one is "Zulu". If they come out with even more shades, I'll definitely be buying.
Elle
New York
I was really excited when I ordered these but I was disappointed to know that they're pretty fragile. I've only used them once and it broke pretty easily. I don't think I'll be repurchasing.
Trinh L.
Chantilly, VA
Colourpop is known for their lippies and eyeshadow but I think their eyeliner are stellar. When you apply eyeliner to the waterline, sometimes you have to go over 4 or 5 times to get it to show up but not with these babies. They are smooth, pigmented, and STAY PUT. Prance is such a pretty color that make your eyes brighter. These are a must try! 💖
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?