BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

Penelope g.
Bronx, NY
Goes on really smoothly and it's a nice light wear. It's not as dark as I would like it to b when I apply it that's when I use it if I'm going for a more natural look
Akeele J.
Jackson, MS
This is a great inexpensive gel eyeliner. I love the pigmentation of this black liner & how smooth & easy it applies. I don't have to sharpen it. Just twist it up. I don't have an issue with it smudging nor running once applied.
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
I bought this liner in a gold color and I absolutely love it! I use it on my lash line to brighten my eye looks. It’s buttery and stays on well all day. The best part is that it is around $7!
Dakotah W.
Santaquin
Colourpop is one of my favorite makeup brands ever and this eyeliner just makes it more so.

I absolutely love this liner for my waterline, it slides on smooth and looks beautifully matte
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
Finally a eye liner pencil that stays in your water line without any bleeding or fall out!!! This glides on so easily without any tugging! It's super affordable as well!
Willemina G.
Freedom, WI
All of the eyeliners are heaven! They go on so smoothly and don't smudge! I love all the colors that are offered and the price is amazing for the product you get!
Raegan C.
This eye liner is so good! The colors are amazing and the pen itself is super easy to use! I got this in an ipsy box and have loved it! I like to use it as a lower eyeliner and it creates a beautiful smokey effect!
Laken W.
Luthersburg, PA
These are some of my favorite eye liners. They last all day in my waterline, even better than most of the 'waterproof' eyeliners I've used. The colors are great.
Marina S.
Blue Bell, PA
The best eyeliner i've tried, hands down! Lasts forever on my waterline and they're SO pigmented! I have the colors Swerve (black), a gold one, and a blue one and they're all equally as great. They last me such a long time and I will repurchase!
Codi h.
Sevierville, TN
ColourPop Swerve Crème Gel Eyeliner Pencil best color eyeliner I've ever used I have the navy blue and it's so beautiful is become a favorite for when I go out
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?