BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

• Anyone else have problems with the liner becoming unattac...6 Answers
  • Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long last...6 Answers
  • How is this brand? Does it last?2 Answers
tina t.
Tallahassee, FL
i just recently purchased this and i absolutely love it. it glides on so nice and the pigmentation on this is spot on. i put this on my water line and it looks amazing. i would definitely buy this again! i love colourpop!
Nancy A.
Aurora , CO
Easy to blend. Nice shade of black. Very affordable, they only think i don’t like about the brand is that i have to order online. They don’t sell it at any store where i live.
Other than that i think the product is great.
Chrissy I.
I have very oily eyelids and nothing stays on my eyes. These are the only eyeliners that stay on my eyes all day. Plus the color range is awesome and there is a color for every sye color!
Ariana R.
Miami
These liners never disappoint, I swear they never go wrong with their ingredients. The liner just glides on, it is absolutely amazing. Definitely would recommend these liners to everyone!
Karina D.
Silverdale, WA
People rave about this but I didn't like it. It wasn't the worst I have tried but by far not the best. I would never buy again unless they redid the formula perhaps. I don't recommend it.
Deidra F.
I used this eyeliner and it made my eyes swell and puss. It’s probably because I have sensitive eyes but I had to just through it away which stinks because it went on so well and is very pigmented.
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
I was so surprised to see that these weren't given 5 stars across the board! These are my absolute favorite liners for the waterline. They stay on all day, even through putting in eyedrops when my eyes dry out or I have allergies! These come in so many cute colors, I currently have to suggest Swerve (the standard black), Get Paid (metallic rose gold), and Honeydude (the standard nude). I swear you will not be disappointed with this $5 eyeliner for your waterline! Haven't tried them for winged liner like a previous review so I cannot say how they are for that purpose. But a must have if you like tightlining or putting liner in your waterline.
Alexandra W.
Decatur, IL
I love this eyeliner! I have had so much trouble finding a liner that doesn't run under my eyes but this one is amazing! My eye color is green and it really makes them pop. I would totally buy this product!
Elizabeth B.
I'm consistently pleased with ColourPop. Is it the best gel liner ever? No. Is it the best value for quality and price? Maybe. Glides smoothly, stays well, affordable, variety of colors
Hannah L.
bakersfield
The love this eyeliner pencil so much it isn’t a bad price and it’s very pigmented ! I don’t use it all the time but I’ve had mine for about a year which probably isn’t good or sanitary but it’s still going strong !
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?