BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

Lauren G.
Tempe, AZ
This is a pretty good eyeliner pencil. I only use eyeliner on my waterline and this isn’t really meant for that so i don’t get much use out of it so it’s not my favorite eyeliner but I really do enjoy it.
Misty B.
N Charleston, SC
This eyeliner glides on so easily. It is affordable and long lasting. It makes doing a wing easy especially when your new at it like myself. Easy to use. Easy to apply. I’d recommend and buy this again.
Jennifer Q.
This eyeliner is great. The eyeliner glides on smoothly. I purchased a white color and it was very pigmented. This product is very inexpensive as well for the amount of product and quality of the liner
savannah t.
winston salem
My favorite affordable eyeliner. Stays on my waterline all day. It’s creamy and goes on smooth. Pigmented. You can also tight line with it. Overall a great product and I would recommend getting it!
Emily B.
Little Falls, NJ
This is such a great alternative to other brands as it has such great pigment and staying power for such a low price. I have these in multiple colors and don’t have a complaint about any of them !
Lexus D.
I've bought this product Several times, I LOVE it so much. I also I love color pop in general. I need to buy a new one tbh. I doesn't break when I sharpen it! it  doesn't smudge either.
Ashley O.
This eyeliner is awesome! Very pigmented and matte. It was the first eyeliner that I noticed actually stayed in my waterline for several hours without smearing. It’s affordable. I really like it and would recommend.
Karlie B.
Alpine, UT
I don’t love their eyeliners. Color selection is great, but the ones I’ve tried don’t stay in my water line and then I end up with just horrible multicolored under eyes. Not worth it to me
Thao T.
This will do for the most part, but it’s not my favorite gel liner. The packaging is nice and it glides on nicely but I felt like it melted and ran a lot while I was wearing it. I don’t wear makeup everyday, not full face at least but I do wear eyeliner everyday. This kind of was a miss for me, but for the price I can’t complain honestly!
jasmine h.
Norfolk, VA
All day wear with a smooth glide application. I work in a very hot environment that causes excessive sweating. And even still my eyeliner did not run or smudge like a midnight sky.
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?