BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

Rachel M.
Douglas, MA
I have the shade Mr. Bing which is the Kathleen Lights and Colourpop collaboration shade and I love both the shade and the formula. The price point is amazing for the pigmentation and wear that you get with this product and I highly recommend.
Stephanie P.
Caldwell, ID
One of my absolute favorites. Stays all day. Like seriously all day. On me anyway. I loved it. I don't use it often anymore. Sense I've been going without a liner. But when I do this is my go to.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
1,304 reviews
This eyeliner is great. Packaging the sleek and super super affordable. I ordered mine online and they happen to have this liner in a ton of different colors very easy to apply and glides right on
Davina P.
Quincy, IL
I have watery eyes to begin with. I can pop these liners into my waterline and have full pigment all day long. and they dont get all gunky in the corners of your eye either. They have great pigment and are creamy in texture.
Hannah U.
La Plata, MD
This eyeliner smudges very easily and the tip broke as soon as I opened my package! I was very disappointed and was looking to use this for a smokey look on my waterline but it just smudged off within the first hour of wear.
Bridget B.
I received this and gold in an Ipsy bag and I was pleasantly surprised. It Glides on amazingly and wears very well the one thing I will say about colour-pop Cosmetics is at the Caps do not stay on.
Jennifer S.
I like this color pop gel eyeliner. It goes on smooth and very easy to use. The color is good. It just a regular gel eyeliner not that much of a big deal just your basic liner. It's affordable.
Daniela S.
Sperry, OK
So creamy, and easy to apply. I love this liner for my waterline. Get it in different shades to add a pop of colour to your look. They are perfect to add a touch of uniqueness. I am obsessed
Michelle E.
Weslaco, TX
I use this for my waterline and it glides on so nice and even. Some liners I use skip a lot but this is like butter ! It stays on all day and doesn't smudge. I highly recommend this if you are gonna be out all night or day
Molly T.
This was disappointing because it broke so easily and it wasn't too pigmented. It just wasn't outstanding. The price wasn't awful but it should be less because of the quality. But with Color Pop, it's a hit and miss kind of thing.
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?