BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

Jessica H.
Rochester, NY
I absolutely love the colour pop gel creme eyeliner pencil. I just got it for the first time and it's surprisingly long lasting. It does smudge a little but over all it stays in place extremely well.
Courtney H.
Purchased at: Colourpop
I really liked these. They have so many colors and they are super vibrant, creamy, and beautiful. So easy to apply and I like the fact that I don’t need to sharpen it. I would totally recommend these if you’re on the hunt for a new eyeliner!
Antonia S.
Wheaton
Super smooth, great color and it lasts a pretty long time. Packaging is cute and fun. It goes on very nicely, super affordable worth every penny, I would buy this again! It does make your eyes pop!
Amy H.
Cookeville, TN
This eyeliner is sooo nice! It's nice and creamy and glides on like a dream! The best part is that is only $5!! It is such a good deal for the product you are receiving!
Savanna T.
South Webster
For the price, I think this a great eyeliner pencil that will stay in place almost all day long. Very black, and it won't transfer to your waterline if you use it to tight line, which I appreciate.
Darby S.
Minneapolis, MN
I have this in white and I must say, this is a lower lash line essential! It stays in place relatively well, gives the illusion of larger doll-eyes, and blends well when needed. Also don’t forget the price. Worth the shipping!
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I received DTLA in my ipsy glam bag this month. And I'm pretty happy with getting a color that's something outside of my range, plus I'm not too keen on brown eyeliner colors so I'm thankful. From a distance, DTLA looks black but close up it is a darkened blue. It can go on quite smooth, but not too precise because it is in stick form. For this or a winged look I recommend trying to use a brush to point it out. It does smudge easily and melt. For the brand I would have recommended these colors in a liquid eyeliner look instead. Although it is still quite decent but something I have to work with continuously to get it to be a favorite product. Overall I am quite satisfied.
DeMya T.
Vineland, NJ
I love this! I received it in a glam bag that I purchased and even though it's obviously for your waterline, I use it to fill in my brows. If you do this though, I recommend that you go lightly because it is really dark.
Stephanie P.
Caldwell, ID
One of my absolute favorites. Stays all day. Like seriously all day. On me anyway. I loved it. I don't use it often anymore. Sense I've been going without a liner. But when I do this is my go to.
Abigail W.
Edmond, OK
This just kept breaking every time I tried to use it. I tried putting it in the freezer and I tried being a little more light handed. Nothing worked. This was not my favorite eyeliner experience. It's too bad because I was really looking forward to trying this one. I will not be buying this again.
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?