BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

Stacy O.
Middletown, OH
I love colourpop eyeliners! They are amazing quality for a great price!! Lasts all day. My green eyes work with this bold black. I use this eyeliner regularly. Totally recommend to others!! So affordable
Ashley H.
Wartburg, TN
I received the color DTLA in my ipsy bag. The eyeliner glides on easily. It has a very thin line. I think this product would be great for doing a wing. The color is nice and pigmented. I would recommend.
Amber F.
Dawsonville, GA
This eye pencil is perfect for lining the waterline & it stays all day! It's a super creamy formula with an intense color payoff. I've only used the black one but I'm sure the others are just as good!
Aubrey H.
Murphysboro , IL
For the price this eyeliner is really great. You can also get a lot of different colors in it. Amazing for the price. I love colourpop! My eye color is blue and black eyeliner goes with every color! I recommend this product to anyone!
Flo C.
Good pigmentation, lasts a couple of hours. I wish it lasted longer, but it's not bad. I usually use this on my lower lashline and blend it out with a brush to make my eyes look a little more intense.
Cassandra M.
This is my favorite eyeliner I have ever used. The price is wonderful for the product you receive. The eyeliner is long lasting; and goes on so effortlessly. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Connie S.
Parkville, MD
These are the best pencil eyeliners I've tried so far. They go on smoothly without skipping along the lid, have a great even pigmentation, and stay on for a long time. For the price, these are great.
Alex W.
Bonney Lake
I looooove this eyeliner! It's so perfect for smudging along the lashlines for a beautiful grunge or smokey look. It glides on my skin so smoothly and stays put until I wipe it off! Totally in love!
Mahalah T.
Tucson, AZ
I recently received the gold eyeliner in my Ipsy bag. While I'm not usually an eyeliner person, this has been pretty nice. The gold really brings out by blue eyes and the liner goes on easily.
Sarah N.
I have the pastels and these are great for waterline instead of a white or nude. They glide on so creamy and set. Super affordable so get a color or two to try. Feel like the new water xl from MUFE.
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?