BY COLOURPOP

Don’t lose control when wearing this true onyx black

Finish Matte

Shade Neutrals

Net Weight 0.2g (0.007 oz)

TIPS:
- To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.

- To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

• Anyone else have problems with the liner becoming unattac...6 Answers
  • Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long last...6 Answers
  • How is this brand? Does it last?2 Answers
Denise F.
Aurora, IL
This eyeliner glides on so smoothly. The black eyeliner is nice and dark and wears very well. It is self sharpening (twist to bring more product up) so no need to sharpen. This is only $5 so the price is great!
Yarelis T.
Rochester
I love this product and would definitely repurchase again. I use this everytime I do my makeup. It keeps my eyebrows staying in place and adds a hint of color. I would buy again. I love this brow product
Susan W.
Dallas
Easily glides over my brows the color is okay not a shade I would pick for my self but boxy charm dies a great job. I would make it a little less glidable so that it can give a longer lasting. The price point is there would buy for myself.
Amber F.
Dawsonville, GA
This eye pencil is perfect for lining the waterline & it stays all day! It's a super creamy formula with an intense color payoff. I've only used the black one but I'm sure the others are just as good!
Krystin S.
So first of I usually really love colourpop products but this was a miss for me. Yes the color showed up good. The biggest issue is that it smudged on me and didn't stay put . I even tried setting it.
Aubrey H.
Murphysboro , IL
For the price this eyeliner is really great. You can also get a lot of different colors in it. Amazing for the price. I love colourpop! My eye color is blue and black eyeliner goes with every color! I recommend this product to anyone!
Yokaira M.
I love this product. It is really dark and last pretty long. Is easy to work with and smooth while putting it on. It doesn't run and stays on. I would definitely buy it again and totally recommend it.
Chelsea K.
Branford, CT
Recently purchased four of the creme gel liners: exit, call me, swerve, and honeydude. These liners are super long lasting but also creamy and pigmented. At this price point, t can't get much better than that!
Stacy O.
Middletown, OH
I love colourpop eyeliners! They are amazing quality for a great price!! Lasts all day. My green eyes work with this bold black. I use this eyeliner regularly. Totally recommend to others!! So affordable
Ashley H.
Wartburg, TN
I received the color DTLA in my ipsy bag. The eyeliner glides on easily. It has a very thin line. I think this product would be great for doing a wing. The color is nice and pigmented. I would recommend.
Rami M.
Does it smudge? I have watery eyes
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pricila S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Has this product ever irritated your eyes before?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for your waterline? And also is it long lasting?